Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 63. (Read 748227 times)

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Ok, let's get the party going in the chat room. T- 20 minutes...

http://qora.co.in/chat/

I'll hook up by my phone.  Won't say mucch but I'll be observing.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
20 minutes...!

I want to say thank you to the unknown good soul, who sent me 100k!
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

Qora says he has a killer feature that will make Qora unique.

Could you give me the link, thank you.

You're gonna have to trust me, it's somewhere in the chat logs. Someone else might be able to link it. He basically said if he does the wallet like he wants to it will be unique. So far that's a mystery what he is talking about.

I can confirm that, qora said this exactly once at qora chat.

Everything about Qora is quite the mystery, I kinda like that attitude Cheesy

See http://qora.co.in/chat/logs/2014/07/31.html
[21:49:34] @Qora do you have any ideas up you sleeve once we have ae and wallet upgrades?
[21:49:58] like ideas that would set us apart from nxt
[21:51:04] If I can do the wallet like I want it will make us unique.
[21:52:53] Will there be teaser screenshots?!
[21:53:05] if that was the case.i think.we should have gone for the wallet upgrades
[22:00:18] @Qora can you guve us a description of what you have envisioned for the wallet to make us unique?
[22:33:57] You will see it in time :p.

unique  wallet?
wow, let's image that.

can't wait.  hold my qora.   
we will have a good future.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

You're gonna have to trust me, it's somewhere in the chat logs. Someone else might be able to link it. He basically said if he does the wallet like he wants to it will be unique. So far that's a mystery what he is talking about.

[21:49:34] @Qora do you have any ideas up you sleeve once we have ae and wallet upgrades?
[21:53:05] if that was the case.i think.we should have gone for the wallet upgrades
[22:00:18] @Qora can you guve us a description of what you have envisioned for the wallet to make us unique?

unique  wallet?
wow, let's image that.
Activity: 585
The thing is a coin needs to have some advantages over Nxt to join SuperNET. I think only qora himself can name them.
But we don't know what qora thing about it.

I PMd him. I think he knows things we don't even surmise. We only know what qora showed us by now. I'm sure there are much more. If he likes the idea of joining the core of SuperNET and PM jl777 telling him about Qora they will be happy to collaborate.

I posted a vote a while ago:

http://qora.co.in/?q=%EF%BB%BFshould+qora+strive+to+be+part+of+btcd+supernet+core%3F&poll

Been back and forth but today is 60:40 YES.

I hope Qora responds positively to your PM...I've been trying to push supernet/qora collaboration as I agree with you, it could only be good for Qora.

I assume James would need to see originality of the source...this may be a good combo to have James review the code/pieces to confirm originality (apart from JLP).

Good you are pushing supernet and yes, do please contact James. Potential SN coins are being screened by a team. I sent you a PM based on my previous efforts. Good luck.

I guess it now depends on qora. We did what we could: we spoke with SuperNET team, voted, brought it to qora's attention. Now it's up to him to decide whether to participate or not. I believe his exceptional skills incarnated in Qora is what SuperNET team desperately needs and I have no doubts that if he wants to get Qora a part of SuperNET core it'll happen.

Well said. I respect whatever qora decides. Qora will be successful with or without SN IMO...just may bring a new userbase that may be good for all. Looking forward to trying the AE!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Been here since the start, purchased over 70 additional million
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Have early investors finished dumping Qora?

Time to start moving up in price by now?

why are Qora holders selling under 50 sats!
Activity: 913
Merit: 664

Activity: 560

Activity: 351

5 hours, 20 minutes, soon to be party time. 

Now, whose taking bets on how many assets will be issued within the first day?

We should do that haha!
legendary
Activity: 1428

Dammit I'm drunk otherwise would wake up at 5am to make a asset
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
AE will be functional today!
can't wait for the AE,
QORA will to da moon.
legendary
Activity: 1036
What is this skills cannot wait

Today is the day ! Go Qoraaa!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
The thing is a coin needs to have some advantages over Nxt to join SuperNET. I think only qora himself can name them.

I PMd him. I think he knows things we don't even surmise. We only know what qora showed us by now. I'm sure there are much more. If he likes the idea of joining the core of SuperNET and PM jl777 telling him about Qora they will be happy to collaborate.

http://qora.co.in/?q=%EF%BB%BFshould+qora+strive+to+be+part+of+btcd+supernet+core%3F&poll

I hope Qora responds positively to your PM...I've been trying to push supernet/qora collaboration as I agree with you, it could only be good for Qora.

I assume James would need to see originality of the source...this may be a good combo to have James review the code/pieces to confirm originality (apart from JLP).

Good you are pushing supernet and yes, do please contact James. Potential SN coins are being screened by a team. I sent you a PM based on my previous efforts. Good luck.

I guess it now depends on qora. We did what we could: we spoke with SuperNET team, voted, brought it to qora's attention. Now it's up to him to decide whether to participate or not. I believe his exceptional skills incarnated in Qora is what SuperNET team desperately needs and I have no doubts that if he wants to get Qora a part of SuperNET core it'll happen.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

waiting for AE
Activity: 585

Activity: 334
Hope every holders build an own node to support qora's network strong.Some hosting is very cheap, about 10 dollars for a year.
Tutorial:https://github.com/soliury/qoraMonitor
My node:104.194.79.108
Plea build node for qora. This won't cost so much.
Anyone who have problem, just PM me. I will help you to build node.
Build another node.
AE will be functional today!

Almost! just a little wait Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: