Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 64. (Read 748229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
AE will be functional today!
legendary
Activity: 1428
I can confirm he did say that. he said the client will make us unique.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Qora says he has a killer feature that will make Qora unique.

Could you give me the link, thank you.

You're gonna have to trust me, it's somewhere in the chat logs. Someone else might be able to link it. He basically said if he does the wallet like he wants to it will be unique. So far that's a mystery what he is talking about.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
The thing is a coin needs to have some advantages over Nxt to join SuperNET. I think only qora himself can name them.
But we don't know what qora thing about it.

I PMd him. I think he knows things we don't even surmise. We only know what qora showed us by now. I'm sure there are much more. If he likes the idea of joining the core of SuperNET and PM jl777 telling him about Qora they will be happy to collaborate.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250

Could you give me the link, thank you.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
I have just been buying my first QORA.
what are the main positives of using JAVA?   

-platform independence
-quite easy to write, compile and debug.
-garbage collection
legendary
Activity: 1190
I have just been buying my first QORA.
what are the main positives of using JAVA?   
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
How are you guys feeling about this project these days? Was this escrow one of my success stories?

All I can say is Qora IPO is the most successful one I have been involved in.
More amazing is that it is only the beginning now.
How are you guys feeling about this project these days? Was this escrow one of my success stories?

Qora is awesome. The dev launched the coin a couple of weeks after IPO was over and didn't lower the speed since then. After he achieved good stability of the client, he implemented Voting System in just a couple of weeks and Asset Exchange is going live today at 5 PM GMT. Naming Service with ability to trade aliases was implemented right from the start (sooner than in Nxt). So for now Qora has more features than Nxt.

The ROI of our investments is 1500% at the moment.

So yeah, this escrow definitely is a success story.

To give balance price wise since the beginning has been in a funk of low vol and stagnant but steady price moves however you want to look at it, glass half full etc.

Community wise its been hard going because of the unique way Qora is own lone developer and isn't very interactive. I make no apologises for criticising holding back on open source which has made community building tougher then it need be.

AE may be the jewel in the crown as it has some features that NXT would love to have that will make asset trading far more efficient than NXT.

A make over of the client will make most people happy too.

Qora is the classic stable slow burner, it won't disappear like 95% of other coins will.
legendary

Qora is awesome. The dev launched the coin a couple of weeks after IPO was over and didn't lower the speed since then. After he achieved good stability of the client, he implemented Voting System in just a couple of weeks and Asset Exchange is going live today at 5 PM GMT. Naming Service with ability to trade aliases was implemented right from the start (sooner than in Nxt). So for now Qora has more features than Nxt.

The ROI of our investments is 1500% at the moment.

So yeah, this escrow definitely is a success story.

Well if this is any indication Qora is probably the only coin I own that I stubbornly WILL NOT sell until its at least 10 times the price it is now. In my mind its not a IF it increases that much in price but WHEN it increases.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
legendary
The thing is a coin needs to have some advantages over Nxt to join SuperNET. I think only qora himself can name them.

He always says that it's up to the community to decide such things.
Activity: 422
legendary
It seems the majority want to join the NxT SuperNet at the present time

But the question is if they want Qora ? We will look ridiculous if they say no

It's not Nxt SuperNET, it's just SuperNET. Otherwise it would be NxtNET.

I think it's really important for us to join it, because it's going to be huge. It's just silly to stay away from something that big. Nxt and Qora are not competitors. All 2nd gen coins are allies.
I agree.

Did qora say his opinion? I was on vacation and missed the discussion.
I don't know, but I think qora should join the superNet.

BTW, D, it's time to build more node for qora. Now there are less and less nodes.
legendary

I think it's really important for us to join it, because it's going to be huge. It's just silly to stay away from something that big. Nxt and Qora are not competitors. All 2nd gen coins are allies.
I agree.

Did qora say his opinion? I was on vacation and missed the discussion.

I agree.
legendary

Hope every holders build an own node to support qora's network strong.Some hosting is very cheap, about 10 dollars for a year.
Tutorial:https://github.com/soliury/qoraMonitor
My node:104.194.79.108
Plea build node for qora. This won't cost so much.
Anyone who have problem, just PM me. I will help you to build node.
Pages:
Jump to: