Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 70. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dear members,

You can all put sell walls and dump or whatever, but if you really want to see Qora grow and hit 100 Satoshi again and more, then it would be a wise thing to just HOLD I know everybody wants BTC and money, but we are just starting, the dev is really busy with development and soon there will be someone else who can do the marketing and communication. Knowing this and knowing that dev is very dedicated and brings a lot of new features, do your self and the community a favor and just HOLD.

Thank you
haha,if you want to 100 Satoshi,you should ask fucking guys not to do stupid vote again
OS+AE+join in Supernet,it is a big thing..

I appreciate your vision, could be a big thing.

But Well everybody is free to vote what they want. It would be more gentle if you respect other members, they are not fucking guys, maybe they fuck I don't know, but please be kind in this thread, we are building something big. Only supporting talk and ideas.

respect other members?sorry,I have give these stupid guys too much "respect"
their pride and stupid decision have hurt qora,but they did not reflect on their mistakes.
Wow,they will creat another stupid vote again..

1. I created the "stupid" vote regarding qora and the supernet. As such, I read your post as a personal attack. Maybe you don't come from a place where democracy is considered a way to make decisions so I forgive your insult. You talk of considering your mistakes, well now may be a time for that.

2. Your writing skills are very weak and your childish posts make this thread and qora appear idiotic. Please at least use a google translate tool to improve communicating your thoughts in english. You are embarrassing yourself.

great job,thx for you work..

Activity: 126
For now i think the more important thing is the development and marketing.Both dev and us should do our work!
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Dear members,

You can all put sell walls and dump or whatever, but if you really want to see Qora grow and hit 100 Satoshi again and more, then it would be a wise thing to just HOLD I know everybody wants BTC and money, but we are just starting, the dev is really busy with development and soon there will be someone else who can do the marketing and communication. Knowing this and knowing that dev is very dedicated and brings a lot of new features, do your self and the community a favor and just HOLD.

Thank you
haha,if you want to 100 Satoshi,you should ask fucking guys not to do stupid vote again

But Well everybody is free to vote what they want. It would be more gentle if you respect other members, they are not fucking guys, maybe they fuck I don't know, but please be kind in this thread, we are building something big. Only supporting talk and ideas.

their pride and stupid decision have hurt qora,but they did not reflect on their mistakes.

1. I created the "stupid" vote regarding qora and the supernet. As such, I read your post as a personal attack. Maybe you don't come from a place where democracy is considered a way to make decisions so I forgive your insult. You talk of considering your mistakes, well now may be a time for that.

2. Your writing skills are very weak and your childish posts make this thread and qora appear idiotic. Please at least use a google translate tool to improve communicating your thoughts in english. You are embarrassing yourself.

Activity: 137
At least we still have good price.Look at syscoin,XCR..we are better than them!
Dear members,

Thank you

It seems the majority want to join the NxT SuperNet at the present time

But the question is if they want Qora ? We will look ridiculous if they say no

yeah,you should ask jl777 Kneeling down to beg you to join in Supernet,right?
we just ask him if we can join in,it will make qora  ridiculous?why you are so inferiority?
if he say no,that is not a problem,at least we have a try.

keep your Pride,you can creat a stupid vote again.
then you can say wow,you see it is a Community decision,blabla。。。。。
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
It seems the majority want to join the NxT SuperNet at the present time

But the question is if they want Qora ? We will look ridiculous if they say no
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
We have been contacted by @bitcorati for a Qora interview blog. I have asked them to contact Qora's pr email address. Good stuff Smiley
Thanks. Hope Qora can spare some time to get it done.
Activity: 221
We have been contacted by @bitcorati for a Qora interview blog. I have asked them to contact Qora's pr email address. Good stuff Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Dear members,

Thank you

Activity: 617
Merit: 528
I think a self-moderated thread would be the first step.
Dear members,

Thank you

supernet is not important.
but ae and os will be big thing.

Supernet is very important! Alone staying in the supernet is advertising for Qora
+1
node fan want to join in Supernet,many coins want to join
but this fucking guys like fucking stupid vote,will lose another chance.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Dear members,

Thank you
Activity: 168
What happened to the Qora video that was planned. Dzarmush again set it all up and then hasn't heard of for months. Another NXT take down of Qora?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

supernet is not important.
but ae and os will be big thing.

Supernet is very important! Alone staying in the supernet is advertising for Qora
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
The project takes a long time.even though i want to dump there are no buy supports...

Go ahead and dump on bter.  You won't get past 12 sats unless you have well over 1.1% of all QORA.  I've got my buy orders in place.  Always willing to help. Wink

Note:  That's not my order at 12.  Someone is looking to pick up over 70m at that price.
Activity: 136
Yeah.Be patient.XCR have recieved 750 BTC and now they even don;t have a windows wallet.Qora is doing better than XCR
legendary
Activity: 1428
The project takes a long time.even though i want to dump there are no buy supports...

How much you want to sell.

I will buy it.
Activity: 139
Pages:
Jump to: