Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 88. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Qora: I want to know what is the plan?
The days pass and the currency is worth less, I do not care if it's open source or closed code. No proposals or alternatives to attract new users, and help the community grow. The bitcoin will grow even more when adoption increases, Qora seems shut for a few.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
@agran the last block is 27106   Aug 26, 2014 5:46:13 PM   QPVknSmwDryB98Hh8xB7E6U75dGFYwNkJ4   1687166831   0   0.00000000

please check why blockexplorer isn't synced
blockexplorer fixed and updated to v.14.

p.s. Please, next time the experience such problems, email me to [email protected].
faucet seems to be broken...mailed you
95% of blocks is empty without the faucet   Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Did Qora tell when he is planning to make the coin Open source?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
when is Qora open source?

As soon as people want the price to rise in value. I'm definitely at a point where I wish someone would clone Qora for Qoras sake.  Closed source has no purpose. Once the wallet gets a make over there is zero reason not to go OS.

We missed the real time to open when the early momentum was there. I have my doubts that we missed the train now honestly.

*Im a genuine supporter I want the best for Qora.

people need to understand price rises are largely self prophesying ie people buy a coin on the belief it will rise, the price rises because people buy it. One thing Qoras got is latent potential to rise unlike some coins that's have already popped. This coin should never of been under 100 sats just judging on quality. 

I'd say speculators are fickle enough to give it another chance if it does rise in price.  Whether that's based on just AE or also OS release depends on the devs I guess.  I think everyone knows by now that OS would improve the price, but I doubt the price is ranking all that high amongst the developers concerns because they want what's best for the coin.  Maybe they've got some sort of strategic timing planned, or just want to make sure everything's 100% correct and firing on all cylinders for the full unveiling.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
  • The wallet will now automaticly resynchronize with the blockchain.
@Qora, thank you so much for this!  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

As soon as people want the price to rise in value. I'm definitely at a point where I wish someone would clone Qora for Qoras sake.  Closed source has no purpose. Once the wallet gets a make over there is zero reason not to go OS.

We missed the real time to open when the early momentum was there. I have my doubts that we missed the train now honestly.

*Im a genuine supporter I want the best for Qora.

people need to understand price rises are largely self prophesying ie people buy a coin on the belief it will rise, the price rises because people buy it. One thing Qoras got is latent potential to rise unlike some coins that's have already popped. This coin should never of been under 100 sats just judging on quality. 
legendary
Activity: 1148

Keep voting for qora.
https://hitbtc.com/vote

why are we not aiming for bigger exchanges like Mintpal and Cryptsy?

do you think it is a exchange problem?

What price? No I think that's a community decision problem, we can't build a community until we are open source, chicken and egg situation. I feel the community dropped the ball on this coin yeah. Now there are too many scams around, the dust will settle soon and we can see where we are.

I couldn't even get a community member to bet 1bTC we would be over 50 sats by Christmas. If that doesn't show you the weakness of the community and it's members I don't know what will. 50 sats is hardly a run away success and no one believes it's a definite.
Activity: 154
Keep voting for qora.

do you think it is a exchange problem?
Keep voting for qora.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
https://forum.qora.org/index.php?topic=66.0
please ask every question you want to be answered by Qora!

I see there is a link on the forum to download version 13 of the software.
Wasn't version 14  released 2 days ago?!
spaw is probably afk
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

I see there is a link on the forum to download version 13 of the software.
Wasn't version 14  released 2 days ago?!

Ill take one bet im not running a betting site. One bet. No escrow. Must have balls. Im man of my word. Bet to last till Christmas. Be a nice Christmas gift for me.  Grin

You word is worth shit. you are like a guy with multiple personality disorder with the amount of flip flopping in this thread .

must have balls. Nothing for you here.move along.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Ill take one bet im not running a betting site. One bet. No escrow. Must have balls. Im man of my word. Bet to last till Christmas. Be a nice Christmas gift for me.  Grin

You still haven't specified the particulars of the bet. And if you are serious and a man of your word, you should have no trouble using an escrow.

legendary
Activity: 1428

You word is worth shit. you are like a guy with multiple personality disorder with the amount of flip flopping in this thread .
legendary
Activity: 1428
You guys really don't get it do you. This coin has been killed by it's community and it's decisions. I will give 1 BTC to anyone who wants to bet me it gets over 50 sats again.

Again, ever? On what market? Anything in the trade history? Doesn't someone just have to buy 1 Qora at 50 sat to make the hit the order history?

Easy money for me 😊
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
You guys really don't get it do you. This coin has been killed by it's community and it's decisions. I will give 1 BTC to anyone who wants to bet me it gets over 50 sats again.

Again, ever? On what market? Anything in the trade history? Doesn't someone just have to buy 1 Qora at 50 sat to make the hit the order history?
Pages:
Jump to: