Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 86. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coin is now in the hands of it's enemies. I hope some in the community recognise that and lead it forward.

Crypti is a clone.

Renato is a Whale NXT'er
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
He just wants OS so he can clone the coin.  He's doing the exact same thing over at Crypti.  His motives are obvious to most of us.

even if... rabbiter can do whatever he wants just like u can Cheesy

freedom of choices eh

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Is a market place is planned?
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
He just wants OS so he can clone the coin.  He's doing the exact same thing over at Crypti.  His motives are obvious to most of us.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
When I can register qora node again?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
No response....ok I'm out.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Few questione:

How many nodes are in the network?

Is there an incentive for running a new node?

How much Qora I need to start forging really?

Thank you
* ~40
*used to be, ask dzarmush
*every forging Qora is securing the network...to regularly generate blocks...5-10M
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Few questione:

How many nodes are in the network?

Is there an incentive for running a new node?

How much Qora I need to start forging really?

Thank you
Maybe this isn't the perfect time but can I suggest to the community we go in a radically different direction and Open Source ASAP?

New vote, put this closed source mistake behind us and start getting excited again for this coin before it's too late. No clone can beat the original especially as people have had the chance to buy cheap now.

This is the only evidence I need to show that the current direction isn't working.

I would love to slap 20 BTC into buying cheap Qora now but I simply don't have the coins. It's soooo cheap now it's criminal.

+1

Qora should and could buy soon, he did say he planned to I think. He won't get a better price than now if he does anyway.
the price even lower?

If he is buying then buy as well, why fight him, take advantage of low prices at the moment.
Activity: 22
the price even lower?

renat0 is playing on the opposing team. (for their selfishness)
I agree with the opinion of rabbiter:
I suggest we get on more exchanges like Cryptsy, it's less easy to manipulate the price.

Like I said at some point Renato or any accumulator really will want the price to turn around, when we see Renato hyping the coin we can know it's time to rally. maybe better not to fight a whale but swim alongside it like little fish, moving when it moves.  Grin

I expect certain milestones will prompt a price rise that he can't control. I personally don't think it will be AE, too boring for most people. I think it will be a nice wallet UI and/or Open Source. We don't actually have any other triggers than that. I'm curious to know what Qora said will make the coin unique in the wallet.

it's true what Qora has been saying all the time, we don't need a price rise we need vol, then no one person can play with the price. A price rise however brings people in. Grin I just hope we did t wait too long, so many other second gen coins coming soon that could overshadow Qora, even though Qora was before them.

renat0 is playing on the opposing team. (for their selfishness)
I agree with the opinion of rabbiter:
I suggest we get on more exchanges like Cryptsy, it's less easy to manipulate the price.
We can do?
...someone is playing against...

?
We can do?
...someone is playing against...
Me too.

While I don't like he is so involved in Qoras development the one positive is someone who is buying that much must believe in it and also has the resources anytime they choose to push the price up easily.

I have been talking for ages about the manipulation on both exchanges from a few individuals, I guess we can speculate it's him accumulating. don't blame him, I just worry his constant drip drip of putting in little bids to chip away at any past price rise has long term negative sentiments to outsiders to Qora.

It also makes sense now when I suggested we fight back against this tiresome manipulation by collectively pushing into the market he really attacked me and the plan.

I would love to slap 20 BTC into buying cheap Qora now but I simply don't have the coins. It's soooo cheap now it's criminal.

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
when is Qora open source?

As soon as people want the price to rise in value. I'm definitely at a point where I wish someone would clone Qora for Qoras sake.  Closed source has no purpose. Once the wallet gets a make over there is zero reason not to go OS.

We missed the real time to open when the early momentum was there. I have my doubts that we missed the train now honestly.

*Im a genuine supporter I want the best for Qora.

people need to understand price rises are largely self prophesying ie people buy a coin on the belief it will rise, the price rises because people buy it. One thing Qoras got is latent potential to rise unlike some coins that's have already popped. This coin should never of been under 100 sats just judging on quality.  

I think the value will be even lower... I already lost 80% I sold it all at BTER and exchange btc for fiat... because BTC is sinking as well
I bet in September price decrease by another 80%... you can see it, there is no volume and only 2 exchanges... it is notnihng in comparison with other coins.
even Litecoin is more valueable than this....

I agree the price action is awful but I disagree it's 'value' is crap (Litecoin is valuable?) because Qora is intrinsically valuable unlike many coins that are just hype gone crazy. Qora is valuable I just want it handled properly and not going open source like 99.9% of coins was so stupid it's not even funny?

By the way Renato is the whale, he has been manipulating the exchanges and was the one most against going OS and hyping the price. Why? cause he think she can smash the price down and accumulate a large percentage. Fools here have been following him when all he has is the worst selfish intentions for the coin.
hmm, I heard it was renat0, who tried to negotiate with the Bter hacker offering double price than Bter was offering. I'd like to know, if it's true.
when is Qora open source?

As soon as people want the price to rise in value. I'm definitely at a point where I wish someone would clone Qora for Qoras sake.  Closed source has no purpose. Once the wallet gets a make over there is zero reason not to go OS.

We missed the real time to open when the early momentum was there. I have my doubts that we missed the train now honestly.

*Im a genuine supporter I want the best for Qora.

people need to understand price rises are largely self prophesying ie people buy a coin on the belief it will rise, the price rises because people buy it. One thing Qoras got is latent potential to rise unlike some coins that's have already popped. This coin should never of been under 100 sats just judging on quality.  

I think the value will be even lower... I already lost 80% I sold it all at BTER and exchange btc for fiat... because BTC is sinking as well
I bet in September price decrease by another 80%... you can see it, there is no volume and only 2 exchanges... it is notnihng in comparison with other coins.
even Litecoin is more valueable than this....

I agree the price action is awful but I disagree it's 'value' is crap (Litecoin is valuable?) because Qora is intrinsically valuable unlike many coins that are just hype gone crazy. Qora is valuable I just want it handled properly and not going open source like 99.9% of coins was so stupid it's not even funny?

By the way Renato is the whale, he has been manipulating the exchanges and was the one most against going OS and hyping the price. Why? cause he think she can smash the price down and accumulate a large percentage. Fools here have been following him when all he has is the worst selfish intentions for the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: