Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 84. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 913
Merit: 664
It will never be accepted to SuperNet without open source, so its a waste of time to talk about it at this point.

Of course along these lines, Qora would need to share the SC or part of the code with jl777 only to "prove" Qora is what it says it is...

i.e. kill 2 birds with one stone....then release code or partial code soon after AE, wallet and/or supernet.

Edit - I correct you when you say it's a "waste of time" to talk about. The trash talk, fud and troll posts I read on this thread (about 75% of posts) are a waste of time...being part of the SuperNET is NOT a waste of time.

+1! Lets join the SuperNET
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
It will never be accepted to SuperNet without open source, so its a waste of time to talk about it at this point.

Of course along these lines, Qora would need to share the SC or part of the code with jl777 only to "prove" Qora is what it says it is...

i.e. kill 2 birds with one stone....then release code or partial code soon after AE, wallet and/or supernet.

Edit - I correct you when you say it's a "waste of time" to talk about. The trash talk, fud and troll posts I read on this thread (about 75% of posts) are a waste of time...being part of the SuperNET is NOT a waste of time.
Activity: 742
I HODL. Did the twitter campaign marketing setup with another member and this is already looking good.

Spoke with Qora about hiring people to do serieus marketing and other stuf around and the Dev is willing to pay and hire people to get things rolling. Soon after the qora AE we gonna see a uptrend.

And once Qora is open source we can do a lot more, so people just get involved and see what you can do instead of complaining and stuf.

Do marketing, China, India, America, wherever. We, the community make the difference.

Well keep you guys updated about the new DEV that will join the Qora Core Team.

Just believe and be positive Smiley

Thank you sincerely for the update. Qora is a sure winner. Deserves to be at least among the top five coins.
nice update, we are all wait for the qora  AE  to uptrend.
Activity: 715
Activity: 585
New QORA Poll: Please Vote!

Deadline September 10, 2014

Name:should qora strive to be part of btcd (bitcoindark) supernet core?

Description: There is a new vision/space emerging in the altcoin world and it's called the SuperNET. An initiative born from the idea that ALL cryptocurrencies would thrive through UNITY and anonymity (or being "dark"). An invitation has been announced by the devs of bitcoindark (BTCD) to participate as an innovative CORE altcoin in its vision to unite. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8592943

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I HODL. Did the twitter campaign marketing setup with another member and this is already looking good.

Spoke with Qora about hiring people to do serieus marketing and other stuf around and the Dev is willing to pay and hire people to get things rolling. Soon after the qora AE we gonna see a uptrend.

And once Qora is open source we can do a lot more, so people just get involved and see what you can do instead of complaining and stuf.

Do marketing, China, India, America, wherever. We, the community make the difference.

Did I read that right, there is a planned new Developer to come onboard, sanctioned by Qora?

I read it as "hire to do marketing". Not development.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

Thank you sincerely for the update. Qora is a sure winner. Deserves to be at least among the top five coins.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Instantly, the real value of Qora has doubled!  If something awful were to happen to Qora, it's good to know that at least one other person will have access to the source and will be familiar with the code.

IMHO, this is the biggest problem woth closed-sourced projects developed by one person. 

HODL, indeed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Did I read that right, there is a planned new Developer to come onboard, sanctioned by Qora?
HODL!
legendary
Activity: 1148

ok guys, lets buy all the cheap qora during next week!  Cool
guys , I am buying since 20 sat to 10sat.
still buy some.
bitcoin is cheap too, best time is now! the sell pressure must end soon
Actually there is not much sell pressure, ATM we are just lack of transaction volume.
Most Qora members are hodling. We know it is worth it.

It's true Qora is a very tightly held coin. There is turnover of ownership but it's pretty slow. That's causes a problem though, a stagnant market. A few heavy dumpers and speculators wouldn't hurt.

What holders need to think about doing is buying some more.

There is only one reason I'm not and that's cause I got badly stung on the Sharexcoin exchange scam. I liquidated all my other coins and bought into Qora hard. I'll do the same again when I get my NEM share.

Think if all the stakeholders bought 1btc of coins in the next week we would have an explosive rally begin.

Fingers crossed.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
ok guys, lets buy all the cheap qora during next week!  Cool
still buy some.
Actually there is not much sell pressure, ATM we are just lack of transaction volume.
Most Qora members are hodling. We know it is worth it.
Activity: 502
still buy some.
It might take time, but I believe in a price rise from 100 to 500 satoshis

But you won't take a bet for over 50 sats by Crimbo! Lol
legendary
Activity: 1428

+1000000 instead of hodling buy more  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 742
still buy some.
anyone saw dzarmush last days?

Check scam coin threads and NXT. He was only here cause he got lucky on one of his bets that's all people.
Activity: 502
Nice 21% of all coins forging  Smiley
Block time depending on generating balance is a nice feature, but it requires majority of coins forging to get 2-3 minutes between blocks. We will see after AE release.
Pages:
Jump to: