Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 135. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm not getting anything now either at 5Mh/s, is it worth solo mining still?

no

Incorrect, I suggest trolling another thread as this one probably will not allow you to repair your horrible trust ratings in any way.

haha!! roffles.. was thinking the same thing earlier when he was talkin some dumbass internet smack. just so you know keyboard warrior.. some lil internet insults ain't gonna hurt a man's feeling who punches people in the face and twists em up like a pretzel for a living.
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Sort of OT, but still QQc related:

Did a trade with sitefive, very fast and honest trader!
Activity: 126
I hit a block without doing the -server.  So who knows.

that block end up as accepted and confirmed?
efx
Up to ~5.6 at i20.

^ Does GPU-z show your clocks holding steady? Powertune might be kicking in.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Because it's not comparable to the scrypt hashrates we are used to seeing, I get 4 mh/s from a 7950 without tweaking anything.

Dang, I'm only getting 2.8mhz from 7950. And they are running very cool compared to normal (60c).

Are you getting normal temps or lower than you would for the usual Scrypt coin?

I'm getting 5.1 mh/s from my 7950. It's also very cool at about 60 deg.

I suggest if you haven't yet change your intensity to 20.

For some reason I only get 2.8M at I 20.  Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My 7950 by default was I=14 and was 60 deg. I upped it to I=20 and the temp went up to69 deg and my hashrate went up as well.
efx
A good bit cooler!

I do have a slightly random OC applied, 1128/1490, i14.

I really just launched it and left it like it was since I was only getting orphans and stales at that point and the miner has my hardware devices all switched up. Too lazy to fix that nuisance problem again.

^ Yes, intensity of 20 should improve the speeds, i14 is preventing desktop latency nicely though.
Because it's not comparable to the scrypt hashrates we are used to seeing, I get 4 mh/s from a 7950 without tweaking anything.

Dang, I'm only getting 2.8mhz from 7950. And they are running very cool compared to normal (60c).

I'm getting 5.1 mh/s from my 7950. It's also very cool at about 60 deg.

I suggest if you haven't yet change your intensity to 20.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

efx

no

Incorrect, I suggest trolling another thread as this one probably will not allow you to repair your horrible trust ratings in any way.
efx
It's definitely slowing down, but solo mining is irregular by nature. I got a block 2 min ago and I'm not pushing insane hashrates, ~ 6.2 mh/s.

That's 5 blocks so far this hour and 10 from the previous.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

no
Activity: 196
I got 3 confirmed blocks confirmed in 15 minutes, then 1.5 hours before I got the next confirmed.   There were 3 orphans inbetween.

So far only 880 QQC Sad
efx
Do you mean mh/s?

3 kh/s could probably be improved upon significantly  Wink
Activity: 7
about How fast in theory should you find a block with a 5850 card? ( says 1.5mh/s speed in this miner) and with current difficulty (40)

I have my GPU running at 3.2 mh/s and I have been getting around one block per hour. However the difficulty has been going up and I haven't had a block for the last 1.5 hour. I don't know exactly how it scales to 1.5 mh/s, but I'd guess at least a few hours.

Edit: Changed it from kh/s to mh/s
efx

Reducing scan and expiry time to ~ 1 might still be a good idea, '--scan-time 1 --expiry 1'
Activity: 140
did you start up your wallet with a .bat containing "qqcoin-qt.exe - server"?

--topher--- that was meant for you. forgot to hit "quote".

I thought you enabled server through wallet.  I run qt app and it says it's synched
.conf
rpcuser=u
rpcpassword=p
rpcallowip=192.168.1.5
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
port=20111
rpcport=20112
addnode=10.0.0.48
addnode=66.45.255.119
addnode=206.72.193.8
.bat
cgminer --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:20112 -u u  -p p  --thread-concurrency 8192  -I 17

i thought so as well.. but wasn't hitting anything. closed my wallet, made a start.bat script in the qqminer folder with "qqcoin-qt.exe -server", restarted my wallet with this .bat file, restarted solo-mining.bat, and have accrued 552 qqc accepted in the last 30-45 minutes now. maybe it was luck, maybe it was the start.bat... dunno. worth a try though i'd say.

QQcoinminer --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1387769316 -o 127.0.0.1:20112 -u u  -p p  --thread-concurrency 8192  -I 17

Get the qqminer from the first OP post.

got the miner why does it says Im mining Mh and the difficulty is 45k
Activity: 196
im still getting a tons of rejections
efx
run the wallet with the -server from a command line or batch file, not within the software GUI

Can you explain clearly how to run the wallet with the -server in 2 ways? Thanks.

I don't really understand what that means, but you have 3 options.

1) add '-server' to the qqcoin.conf within your roaming directory. 2) you can create a shortcut of the qq QT client launcher and add '-server' to the end of the 'target' field for the shortcut. 3) use cmd prompt to change to the directory of your client (let's say it's on your desktop for this example) and launch it, ie 'cd desktop\QQcoins-Windows-qt\QQCoin-qt.exe -server'.

Never mind, you guys got it
Jump to: