Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 18. (Read 187229 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
if auroracoin can do it, we can do it!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790
Shitcoin Minimalist
This is the hottest advice so far Smiley

I got the patch applied and source compiled. But I get only hardware errors with this:

Code:
export DISPLAY=:0
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100

./cgminer -o 127.0.0.1:20112 -u haggis.qqc -p x --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1387769316

Just use --scrypt
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I tried it with the latest code of Thirtybird. (https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner/releases)

While the latest release ends up with an error within "make" (yacminer.c undefined reference to `max`) I can clone the repository and compile that.
However, the results are not looking very promising:

Code:
./yacminer -o 127.0.0.1:20112 -u haggis.qqc -p x --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1387769316
[2014-02-27 13:18:45] ./yacminer: --nfmin: unrecognized option

Are you sure you are using the latest version 3.4.2 ? ? The previous 3.4.0 certainly is not supporting nfmin and nfmax parameters, i don't know about 3.4.1

Try again with 3.4.2 if you're not using that one.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

I got the patch applied and source compiled. But I get only hardware errors with this:

Code:

./cgminer -o 127.0.0.1:20112 -u haggis.qqc -p x --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1387769316

Try to ask the author
legendary
Shitcoin Minimalist
Yacminer 3.4.2 is the best miner for this. Release by Thirtybird.

Go go qqcoin, chinese are expecting you.

Only a little while before people are hit with the fact that scrypt-jane is asic proof.

I can't believe people went nuts over vertcoin becuase it has an "Adaptive N-Factor" and is ASIC resistant. Scrypt-Jane has an adaptive N-factor, and a bunch of different hashing functions, and is way more ASIC-resistant than vertcoin will ever be.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

Code:

I tried it with the latest code of Thirtybird. (https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner/releases)

While the latest release ends up with an error within "make" (yacminer.c undefined reference to `max`) I can clone the repository and compile that.
However, the results are not looking very promising:

Code:
./yacminer -o 127.0.0.1:20112 -u haggis.qqc -p x --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1387769316
[2014-02-27 13:18:45] ./yacminer: --nfmin: unrecognized option
Yacminer 3.4.2 is the best miner for this. Release by Thirtybird.

Go go qqcoin, chinese are expecting you.

Only a little while before people are hit with the fact that scrypt-jane is asic proof.
Hey yonghongtang,

thanks for all your effort. Will send some coins after wallet has synced.
I have problems to find the QQ groups. Are they on qq.com? Is there any login/register button? I had hard times navigating through that google translated site Wink
Thank you!

QQ is the most  popular chat tool in China . like former ICQ, MSN.
download here http://www.imqq.com/?lang=1033
install , and run , you will find register button. then register , login , use it to find our QQ group.
you can send me PM if there is a problem.
Thanks! Unfortunately there's no linux version available Sad
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
Cool,QQ is the most  popular chat tool in China .
What we need is a linux gpu miner for this. I'd love to be able to mine this coin!  Undecided
Are we at NFactor 11 now or something? Only getting 115-120kh on my 7950 right now.  Cheesy

Yes, we are at n-factor of 11. 7950 at 115-120 kh/sec is a good speed. The maximum you can get with R9 290 is 129 kh/sec with no hardware errors.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Are we at NFactor 11 now or something? Only getting 115-120kh on my 7950 right now.  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Activity: 78
Merit: 20
Well, the news I heard is that by the weekend this coin is going to increase heavily. Some big whales almost finished stocking up on it. It is harder to mine now.

Hopefully we will see 1 dollar qqcoin.
I am still buying into this coin whatever I mine until then.
I also believe in it. All Mining single coin QQcoin not sold!
Activity: 143
quickpay
The price is crazy low now, especially considering most of the coins are mined out, so there's very little inflation.
On a side note, I joined the QQ groups a while ago and everyone thought I was a Japanese girl for some reason. LOL I'm an American man.

so, price not crazy , and you are crazy japa girl  Grin
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Hey guys should help out and vote for QQC on Mintpal by going to https://www.mintpal.com/voting, registered users get 6 votes per hour and unregistered get 3 per hour
legendary
Shitcoin Minimalist
The price is crazy low now, especially considering most of the coins are mined out, so there's very little inflation.
On a side note, I joined the QQ groups a while ago and everyone thought I was a Japanese girl for some reason. LOL I'm an American man.
Well, the news I heard is that by the weekend this coin is going to increase heavily. Some big whales almost finished stocking up on it. It is harder to mine now.

Hopefully we will see 1 dollar qqcoin.
I am still buying into this coin whatever I mine until then.
Pages:
Jump to: