Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 21. (Read 187229 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
BTC38 just added frozen (which has only 300k marketcap). QQC should also be traded there.

Can someone write chinese? What about the chinese group, did you already contact them?

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/

hi buddy,
you have misunderstood the news.
FZ was just added into the altcoin database of btc38.com on 10/Jan ,let me show you the link
http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/fz/614.html
btc38 has not any exchanges about FZ yet.

we are keeping in touch with BTC38,  i believe they will add QQC for exchange when QQC has enough fans in China.
promotions in China are on going ,things will be better. keep your faith!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Mintpal is really a nice exchange, it looks so clean, looks and feels very fast ... way better than cryptsy imo .. or coinedup. Let's hope it will not run with our coins .. but the way I see it they can make more money if they don't run with the coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
This coin is just LOST CHANCEEmbarrassed

Anyone who wanna buy this, please think twice.

No volume, no hype, only blah blah blah about "great coin, so fast" + "great name for China, will be on chinese markets blah blah blah"

And what? Nothing.... It's sad, but to be 100% honest I must repeat: QQC =  LOST CHANCE COIN.....

Stop with your crying every 5 mins. Apple coin sunk to nothing for weeks after inception.  Yes the price is very low for a 30m minting coin with scrypt jane and super fast transaction, however all coins are suffering due to 100 new crypto per day. Some other nice coins even with big communities have a very low price.

qqc and velocity coin still are very good coins. Needs more coverage at this point.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This coin is just LOST CHANCEEmbarrassed

Anyone who wanna buy this, please think twice.

No volume, no hype, only blah blah blah about "great coin, so fast" + "great name for China, will be on chinese markets blah blah blah"

And what? Nothing.... It's sad, but to be 100% honest I must repeat: QQC =  LOST CHANCE COIN.....
legendary
yey were up by 30% today  Tongue

lets vote qqc on here this exchange seems to be growing fast and does actually list coins based upon votes and looks fair.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

spread the word to other qqc supporters via pm also if possible
Activity: 686
yey were up by 30% today  Tongue
Activity: 143
quickpay
Yes, I saw that forum. Had a hard time to understand the google translation Wink

Are you talking to BTC38 officials as well?
just editor

and wiki BaiKe of QQCoin:http://baike.baidu.com/link?url=RVuQU_JYa4Pi5ttsq56aAE41Ewhx51dJbAljBBd04dob39t-d6cDLcKzSRnj2V7FvXTrAj0tfOcjxHUwCNzH5q
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Yes, I saw that forum. Had a hard time to understand the google translation Wink

Are you talking to BTC38 officials as well?
quickpay
BTC38 just added frozen (which has only 300k marketcap). QQC should also be traded there.

Can someone write chinese? What about the chinese group, did you already contact them?

we always communication , now the btc38 offical forum and the qqc group : http://btc38bbs.gotoip55.com/forum.php?mod=group&fid=103
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

Activity: 546
hm
sell 1kqq .1 btc c:

This is only 5times above the market level.
bt: At the moment you have to pay 2500sats to buy a QQC but only get 1100sats if you want to sell. It seems, that one guy just bought up a big amount.
sell 1kqq .1 btc c:
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
thank you so much , Blackblanco.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
QUICK QUICK COIN    MAC  WALLET !!!

A very big thank you to MAXPOWER  for compiling this!!

Will ask the DEV to add it to the website and front page and website.

QQcoin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcvjj23lbodx10v/QQcoin-Qt-1.0.2.0-Mac.zip
what a great news!
thanks the Dev and yanyan . i have no Mac too. can someone have a try ?

Oh great!  I will try later.  dying to get my coins off of coinedup :-)

Downloaded and looks like it's synching!  A Mac wallet that looks like it might actually work on the first try?  Quite an accomplishment compared to other coins.  Will report back after I've transferred my coins (although I could only afford a few.  Bought at high price)
I have high hopes for this coin and you guys seem to be working really hard.  Hope you get as recognized as VTC!

MAC wallet a success!  Transferred coins.  Thank you :=)
quickpay
Now a lot of coin more like  fast food  Smiley
Activity: 519
Yeah it has been slow to gain value, which is why you should stock up  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
how does a piece of junk like cache coin that was a scam release without any windows qt rise when it offers less that qqc and velocity coin??

qqc is the most underated coin on this board bar none.

QQC is the fastest coin out there, and has asic resistance, was no premine, it's a strange thing to see it sink so far.

Indeed, but that's why I think it will be worth more in the future Wink.  We've experienced the same with AppleCoin. In the end, is was worth great value.
legendary
how does a piece of junk like cache coin that was a scam release without any windows qt rise when it offers less that qqc and velocity coin??

qqc is the most underated coin on this board bar none.

QQC is the fastest coin out there, and has asic resistance, was no premine, it's a strange thing to see it sink so far.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
woké michel
price is falling...
Yeah, I just came here to thank everyone who is dumping at .000013 - .000010
No offence but you're a bunch of noob traders. Smiley
I just bought a lot of cheap coins. I'm happy. Thanks!

You might be right ..
Also lowering the value is the result of having more spread.

Everyone keep in mind that on this February 9 the next N-factor will be coming and your 7950/7970 and 280x/290/290x cards will not be anymore feasible to mine with.
Whoever is buying now at low value is very smart.
Whoever is selling now is .... I will not say so they will not feel hurt Smiley

After one or two months everyone will realize that the scrypt-jane type of coins are the right ones to mine, as scrypt mining will be so hard due to the ASICS.

What is on 9.feb? If this Jane Scrypt is so great, I would find something about it on google or the website. There is not even a word on the website about Jane-Scrypt.
Imagine this: You make a coin with a superior proof of work. Something that makes your coin superior. But do you mention it on the website? Do you explain it in the Bictointalk-thread? No!

And I am neutral. ASICs prevent some gamers from mining it, but they make the coin more secure!
I think he is estimating the date when block reward is going to change.
It is a known fact that scrypt jane is asic resisten(for now). Even the company that is making those script asics said their products won't work for scrypt Jane (I saw it on Twitter). A year from now gpu mining won't be profitable for classic script, and everyone will change to Jane.

Even dogecoin is considering moving to Jane:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1wskns/why_dogecoin_should_fork_to_scryptjane_and/

I was reading that thing about dogecoin, it seems an intelligent ideea.

I am not estimating anything regarding my message, I am just saying the reality of what will happen.
On 9th of February, 4:33pm GMT, QQcoin n-factor will change from 9 to 10. This means that N will become 2048 and the memory will be 256 Kb (from 128 Kb). Your fast videocards will be lowering their speed by a lot .. but also all network speed will decrease. It doesn't mean that you will necessarily get lesser coins with mining at lower speed, but CPU's will become more efficient as they have more RAM and they will still be able to do high intensity. Depending on CPU/GPU ratio on the network, the guys with many CPU's will see an increase in revenue as the balance will tilt slowly at each N-factor change, in their favor. You might want to jump on mining with your CPU's also as it might be more profitable than other coins .. but unfortunately, your GPU's will certainly become less profitable compared to CPU's at what was happening at N-factor of 9.
Think about the new N-factor change that will come on 21th of February, it will be N-factor 11 and the memory needed will be 512 Kb Smiley
I will tell you that at N-factor of 11 by my calculations a Radeon HD 7950 will output only 120 Kh/sec in scrypt-jane. At N-factor of 12, same card will output 45 Kh/sec only. N-factor 12 is on March 30 5:38am GMT.

Good luck everyone .. scrypt-jane is the future, it is ASIC proof, I foresee that they will become the next generation of mining so investment in these types of coins has better future than other coins, but not for the short term.
I expect that chinese people that will figure out these things will heavily invest in these coins and slowly it will increase in value, maybe 10 times.
That is why I'm happy it is cheap as of now, and as I get more BTC from my big farm, I put all of it in QQcoin.

and better profitable for users who have mined this coin before the 9th february.
Now it's too long to gain a few coins.

I leave the ship.
quick quick wallet, sync the slowest out of all my wallets lol
Pages:
Jump to: