Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 20. (Read 187229 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Wondering when this coin will pick up, so many crappy coins going up in value that offer nothing
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 128
can't find any working settings for my r9 290 atm  Huh

please  Accession to the QQ(A chat tool):332499294 (which have many QQC lovers  in  China)
Activity: 182
can't find any working settings for my r9 290 atm  Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
  QQC ,LIKE IT

QQ group: 332499294

many Chinese  who  like  the coin  inside
rcg
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
67kH/s per 280X after N factor retargeting today. 
I=11 HW:0
someone has better results ?
Activity: 143
quickpay
quickpay
and have a Nfactor retargets list?

N-factor 11 at 1393012196 is 02/21/2014 7:49pm GMT. 512 kb
N-factor 12 at 1396157924 is 03/30/2014 5:38am GMT. 1024 kb
N-factor 13 at 1400352228 is 05/17/2014 6:43pm GMT. 2048 kb
N-factor 14 at 1404546532 is 07/05/2014 7:48am GMT. 4096 kb

thanks  Kiss
Activity: 210

N-factor 11 at 1393012196 is 02/21/2014 7:49pm GMT. 512 kb
N-factor 12 at 1396157924 is 03/30/2014 5:38am GMT. 1024 kb
N-factor 13 at 1400352228 is 05/17/2014 6:43pm GMT. 2048 kb
N-factor 14 at 1404546532 is 07/05/2014 7:48am GMT. 4096 kb
quickpay
Activity: 560
This coin is just LOST CHANCE.  Embarrassed

Anyone who wanna buy this, please think twice.

No volume, no hype, only blah blah blah about "great coin, so fast" + "great name for China, will be on chinese markets blah blah blah"

And what? Nothing.... It's sad, but to be 100% honest I must repeat: QQC =  LOST CHANCE COIN.....

Stop with your crying every 5 mins. Apple coin sunk to nothing for weeks after inception.  Yes the price is very low for a 30m minting coin with scrypt jane and super fast transaction, however all coins are suffering due to 100 new crypto per day. Some other nice coins even with big communities have a very low price.

qqc and velocity coin still are very good coins. Needs more coverage at this point.

What 5 mins? Are you moron? I do not write posts too often in this thread. I don't say that this coin is bad; I think is good but it's lost chance and you know it or you're pure moron. It' sad. Maybe QQC will be more expensive and ppl will earn but for now it's lost chance.

Stop attack ppl, who write TRUE about QQC in this thread.

I have the right to my opinion and as you can see history of price and popularity QQC confirms what I say.

You all can blah blah blah about chinese exchange and that's the point but Dev is really weak so he can't get this chinese exchange yet...

BE REALISTIC EVEN IF YOU'RE BAGHOLDER DUDE  Cool

I am simply stating a fact, stop coming here crying all the time. I tire of your whining. Do something yourself for the coin if you wish. The devs created the code, it is for the community to take it further.
QQc had a lot of bad luck so far. Considering no premine, asic proof, fastest coin out there and low minting it has not done as good as it should. Coinedup is working fast now we can't blame lack of exchange.

There are too many coins coming out simple as that.

If you must cry take to your bedroom and bury your head in the pillows... await your mothers footsteps with cookies and milk. Don't come screaming moron in your pigeon english  at people stating facts.

Look are you kid or man?
Stop write again and again that I'm crying because I'm not crying. I just have my opinion of QQC and this opinion is not good for potential new buyers. It's obvious that 95% bagholders of any coin will not write negative opinion about coin even if it's dying.

Last thing - if you want to now how much I did for QQC with my ideas and my coins, write thread.
Because of my modesty I do not replace this things in details now but if you're curious what I did, please read thread.
Many ideas (logo contest, giveaway, abe expl etc etc etc) and many my QQC in a few promotion actions.

So do not treat me like someone with FUD here, I'm just realistic and clearly see the lost chance of this coin.
But maybe not all is lost - time will tell and I'm counting of QQC.

PEACE
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
This coin is just LOST CHANCE.  Embarrassed

No volume, no hype, only blah blah blah about "great coin, so fast" + "great name for China, will be on chinese markets blah blah blah"

And what? Nothing.... It's sad, but to be 100% honest I must repeat: QQC =  LOST CHANCE COIN.....

Stop with your crying every 5 mins. Apple coin sunk to nothing for weeks after inception.  Yes the price is very low for a 30m minting coin with scrypt jane and super fast transaction, however all coins are suffering due to 100 new crypto per day. Some other nice coins even with big communities have a very low price.

qqc and velocity coin still are very good coins. Needs more coverage at this point.

What 5 mins? Are you moron? I do not write posts too often in this thread. I don't say that this coin is bad; I think is good but it's lost chance and you know it or you're pure moron. It' sad. Maybe QQC will be more expensive and ppl will earn but for now it's lost chance.

I have the right to my opinion and as you can see history of price and popularity QQC confirms what I say.

You all can blah blah blah about chinese exchange and that's the point but Dev is really weak so he can't get this chinese exchange yet...

BE REALISTIC EVEN IF YOU'RE BAGHOLDER DUDE  Cool

I am simply stating a fact, stop coming here crying all the time. I tire of your whining. Do something yourself for the coin if you wish. The devs created the code, it is for the community to take it further.
QQc had a lot of bad luck so far. Considering no premine, asic proof, fastest coin out there and low minting it has not done as good as it should. Coinedup is working fast now we can't blame lack of exchange.

There are too many coins coming out simple as that.

If you must cry take to your bedroom and bury your head in the pillows... await your mothers footsteps with cookies and milk. Don't come screaming moron in your pigeon english  at people stating facts.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
This coin is just LOST CHANCEEmbarrassed

And what? Nothing.... It's sad, but to be 100% honest I must repeat: QQC =  LOST CHANCE COIN.....

Stop with your crying every 5 mins. Apple coin sunk to nothing for weeks after inception.  Yes the price is very low for a 30m minting coin with scrypt jane and super fast transaction, however all coins are suffering due to 100 new crypto per day. Some other nice coins even with big communities have a very low price.

BE REALISTIC EVEN IF YOU'RE BAGHOLDER DUDE  Cool

QQCoin is not a pump and dump coin and yes it takes time to build support that will last. In the long run, I'm expecting QQCoin to be $5+ maybe after Bitcoin stabilize but short term $1 would be nice. There's still support for this coin and most supporter know the long term value of QQCoin. Too bad you sold out early.  Smiley
Activity: 560
This coin is just LOST CHANCEEmbarrassed

And what? Nothing.... It's sad, but to be 100% honest I must repeat: QQC =  LOST CHANCE COIN.....

Stop with your crying every 5 mins. Apple coin sunk to nothing for weeks after inception.  Yes the price is very low for a 30m minting coin with scrypt jane and super fast transaction, however all coins are suffering due to 100 new crypto per day. Some other nice coins even with big communities have a very low price.

BE REALISTIC EVEN IF YOU'RE BAGHOLDER DUDE  Cool
legendary
Activity: 686
i'm holding until we got the stage on btc38
what do you mean btc38
legendary
i'm holding until we got the stage on btc38