Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 22. (Read 187229 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
QUICK QUICK COIN    MAC  WALLET !!!

A very big thank you to MAXPOWER  for compiling this!!

Will ask the DEV to add it to the website and front page and website.

QQcoin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcvjj23lbodx10v/QQcoin-Qt-1.0.2.0-Mac.zip
what a great news!
thanks the Dev and yanyan . i have no Mac too. can someone have a try ?

Oh great!  I will try later.  dying to get my coins off of coinedup :-)

Downloaded and looks like it's synching!  A Mac wallet that looks like it might actually work on the first try?  Quite an accomplishment compared to other coins.  Will report back after I've transferred my coins (although I could only afford a few.  Bought at high price)
I have high hopes for this coin and you guys seem to be working really hard.  Hope you get as recognized as VTC!
Activity: 90
QUICK QUICK COIN    MAC  WALLET !!!

A very big thank you to MAXPOWER  for compiling this!!

Will ask the DEV to add it to the website and front page and website.

QQcoin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcvjj23lbodx10v/QQcoin-Qt-1.0.2.0-Mac.zip
what a great news!
thanks the Dev and yanyan . i have no Mac too. can someone have a try ?

Oh great!  I will try later.  dying to get my coins off of coinedup :-)
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
hey all anyone predicted in next week price?

It might cross 0.00003 mark by next week but the projected rate in few months after the market stabilize is 0.0001 upwards. This is based on Applecoin.  QQcoin is a good investment for long term not just a dump and pump. It's rare too
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Thanks for updating the thread title and post #1 Smiley

+1

this still in the top 3 underated coins on here

What else is underrated?

VEL and Leaf
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
hey all anyone predicted in next week price?
Activity: 63
Please help and contribute to the community. PM me or contact me on QQ 2898874696 to assign the list. I will post the to do list under all my posts. If you think tasks are left off and needed to be added or assigned let me know.

Community and Developer Task List
Adaption.
We need someone to take over the reigns of contacting various stores here and explaining why they should add qqc. Link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alt-coin-stores-and-services-list-273148

Videos
If you can or know someone who can do them great. We need promotional material to fill up our youtube channel and add to the website.

Wikis
Update the wikis- it would be great if someone could make sure the wiki at Cryptsy and other wikis are up to date. At the moment its only Cryptsy that I know of. If you post more wikis, lets me know and ill add them to the OP.

Altcoin Forums-
Need someone to be proactive in the english forums i.e. cryptocointalk.org, altcointalk etc promoting and ensuring current qqc info is accurate. Someone to ensure this is done throughout the Chinese community officially would be great. I know we have a strong backing. They can then relate any updates needed to the Chinese site or information.

Apps-
These may take a while to get around to. There are great free tools out there if someone wants to have a go or is capable of doing it themselves.

SEO
We have paid for various SEO already and have launched another small campaign. If you think you could help simple things like re-tweeting links to the forums and websites, sharing facebook posts would be great. Quality links from websites to both the website and forums would be fantastic.

Forums Upgrade.
Yes we have a forum but it would be great if we could get a custom skin done to reflect the current logo. If you know smf please contact me.

Social Media
I will get onto this more ensuring all information is relayed as it happens and make sure any questions via twitter are answered as quickly as possible.

Help this QQ group and Donate
Join me and others in the donations channel, for funders of QQC only . This is where a lot of the Chinese promotion and funding goes on.  QQ group 305099938, when you apply for adding into this QQ group , please do make a comment like "from bitcointalkforum" or "donator".if no comment ,you'll be refused. again, show your love to QQC official sina weibo, please .http://weibo.com/qqcoinglobal now she has 11,000+ fans .i'll keep promoting her.

Any to add or want to help, PM me. Want to help develop, PM me.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250

I pressed upload for the sites, upload to the forums and for some reason the front post I forgot. Its been all updated now.

I am working on some promo videos. Any help from the community here would be great.

We are also starting our first round of SEO, any BTC contributions to 15jd15ZTCsD9dRM7LNxU8MFbPqA5ZSgFBi would be appreciated.

thanks Dev. you give great help to QQC .  promotion in China is on going ,  it needs BTC too. so i'll donate  you when i can. let's keep on going together.
Activity: 483
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
the voting promotion task C  has been started from 30804.
C has been finished yet at 41,000.
open you large bags buddies,with your donation ,i can do more! we need teamwork.

donation record :(thank all of you,please accept my sincere repects)
100  QQC  from BloodOnSunday
15   QQC  from amertak
250  QQC  from vipin.khatri20
1000 QQC  from dr_yan_yan
101  QQC  from rentarocker
450  QQC  from vipin.khatri20 (twice)
500  QQC  from sands_reyer
500  QQC  from trid
300  QQC  from vipin.khatri20 (third time!)
1100 QQC  from vipin.khatri20 (fourth,god!)
100  QQC  from Litvin
total received QQC :4,416. i'll use them for promotion.
if you donated , please send me a PM with your donation amount,so i can record it, thanks!
donators please participate into QQ group 305099938, there we can talk about how to promote QQC.
when you apply for adding into this QQ group , please do make a comment like "from bitcointalkforum"
or "donator".if no comment ,you'll be refused ,LOL
again, show your love to QQC official sina weibo, please .
http://weibo.com/qqcoinglobal now she has 11,000+ fans .i'll keep promoting her.
hi all ,
as you know, http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php added our graet QQC to their coming exchange yesterday.
Don't be stingy to give your thanks to the donators above!
a brand new promotion is here, it will surely enlarge the popularity of QQC in China:we will create  QQcoin cyclopedia on the four largest Chinese WIKI platform at the same time.They are:
Baidu baike:baike.baidu.com
SoSo baike:baike.soso.com
Hudong baike:www.baike.com
360 baike:baike.so.com
 it is for free to create, but we tried many many times on baike.baidu.com , all of us failed . so hired someone special in this. forcast to finish in next 7 days .
more promotions will come in , like media reports and so on. we are trying our best to do sth. for our great QQC. come on guys.

any donation is welcome.
without donation, i'll do what i can do .
with donation, i can do more.
donation QQC  :  QijSMLZkTDapfaHaXb7y6uXdiuqfdPKKnN
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm

+1

What else is underrated?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This coin looks very good, very nice features.
Need to promote the coin. It has the characteristics of a currency future.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

I pressed upload for the sites, upload to the forums and for some reason the front post I forgot. Its been all updated now.

I am working on some promo videos. Any help from the community here would be great.

We are also starting our first round of SEO, any BTC contributions to 15jd15ZTCsD9dRM7LNxU8MFbPqA5ZSgFBi would be appreciated.
You should probably post a list of tasks and todos. What kind of help is needed? What are you planning for SEO (and how can we help here)?
With a list its more probable that someone will pick up a task or give some feedback. Just a hint Wink
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

+1

Activity: 63

Activity: 425
Activity: 70
nice! how do I actually use allcrypt?
Activity: 70
I am willing to contribute to those fees.
legendary
Activity: 1400
This has been brought up several times, we need to change the title of this page to something that's more catchy for a newcomer. Premine saw a record high today due to the recap of their announcement page and title.

Let's request QQCoin to be added to Crypto Rush,over 1 million coin traded and there's a 0.25Btc fees for adding new coins that I'm willing to cover if the request got accepted.

Pages:
Jump to: