Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 25. (Read 187229 times)

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Yeah, thanks for selling me your coins cheap Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
loool at the last replies in this thread,
Thanks for the tip guy, just dumped 40000 at Coinedup and lost .08 btc, could have been more.

Moving onto Qubitcoin.

Thank you very much. lol. See you when the price of QQC is 1 dollar  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Thanks for the tip guy, just dumped 40000 at Coinedup and lost .08 btc, could have been more.

Moving onto Qubitcoin.
Activity: 425
making coin reward going directly to zero has always only ...

miners only sell coins. buy coin investors / users. less emissions - less dump
Activity: 182
Yeah I went back to VTC as well
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
The coin is dead 2 weeks, making coin reward going directly to zero has always only one effect - dead coin  Roll Eyes I am now out so i can tell you the truth - the coin is OVER.
This is really shitty..1 pool getting ddosed constanlty, no p2p pools..how You want to make this coin succesfull, it's a joke  Smiley
is it only 1 working pool ?? Pooljunkie?

why I get 100% rejects with qqc.cryptotycoons.com ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Hm, so the more funds we transfer to http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php, the higher our change is to hit an exchange or something?

The owner of that website would be rich Smiley. Or do the donated funds return to you or something?
Activity: 483
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
another voting has been started from 10,020. keep you eyes here in next 48 hours.if the voting done in advance , i'll let you know

donation QQC  :  QijSMLZkTDapfaHaXb7y6uXdiuqfdPKKnN

Keep up the good work

500qqc sent
received .thank you .i'll keep on going  .
I can't vote at this site since yesterday(?) as it says my browser doesn't support websockets. Tried with newest versions of chrome and firefox on different pc's. Anyone with the same problem?
yes ,just wait for some time(minutes or hours) , it will be OK.
another voting has been started from 10,020. keep you eyes here in next 48 hours.if the voting done in advance , i'll let you know

Keep up the good work

500qqc sent
I can't vote at this site since yesterday(?) as it says my browser doesn't support websockets. Tried with newest versions of chrome and firefox on different pc's. Anyone with the same problem?

Keep up the good work

500qqc sent

Unfortunately I can not please everybody. As a developer you get used to it.

The problem is, that you have the informations about the Jane-Scrypt. It would take you maybe 15min to set this informations on the web page. And it would help the coin really. Can you at least give me the source file, where I can find informations about the Jane-Scrypt?

Although he did not give the big long full technical details of it...
He has updated the website front page.

dear yanyan,
add this scrpt-jane is really a good help .please help communicating with Dev ,thx .

Total Coins: 30,000,000
Block Times: 20 Seconds
Confirmations Mined Blocks: 50
Transaction Conformations: 5
Algorithm: Scrypt-Jane
Port: 20111
RPCPort: 20112

The problem is, that you have the informations about the Jane-Scrypt. It would take you maybe 15min to set this informations on the web page. And it would help the coin really. Can you at least give me the source file, where I can find informations about the Jane-Scrypt?

Yes, much better now. But still wondering, why I can't find the algorithm at the coin specification ("About" page). They could look like this:

What are the QQCoin Specifications?

Total Coins: 30,000,000
Block Times: 20 Seconds
Confirmations Mined Blocks: 50
Transaction Conformations: 5
Algorithm: Scrypt-Jane
Port: 20111
RPCPort: 20112
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Well, I am trying to use the same settings as in the cards that are getting 300 kh/sec or 350 kh/sec. It is practically the same model of card, same brand. I have to go down with the settings until I reach only 150 Kh/sec otherwise it will crash !
I will wait until someone will be near the computers (as I am 10 000 kilometers away from my farm) and then try more settings as if I crash the computers no one can reset it.

I am thinking to make a device to remotely control the farm's computer's reset and power buttons, I am wondering if anyone would be interested to buy such a device here.. then I might go ahead with the project..

Most Motherboards have that function now anyway.

WAKEONLAN  i think it is called

I don't know what are you going to do with WAKEONLAN when your computer is frozen and you are in another city. Also the KVM is expensive for 16 computers farm for example. I am thinking of a device that you connect on a USB of a small server and then you connect wires to the power and reset of the mining motherboards. Then you SSH to the server and long press/reset the power whenever you need it.
The PDU can be very expensive and can't hold for sure 12 computers with 5 or 6 cards each. Probably some device that will hold that much power will be few grands.
Activity: 425

Keep up the good work

500qqc sent
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm

donation record :(thank all of you,please accept my sincere repects)
100  QQC  from BloodOnSunday
15   QQC  from amertak
250  QQC  from vipin.khatri20
1000 QQC  from dr_yan_yan
101  QQC  from rentarocker
450  QQC  from vipin.khatri20 (twice)
500  QQC  from sands_reyer
total received QQC :2,416. i'll use them for promotion.
donators please participate into QQ group 305099938, we can talk about how to promote QQC.
when you apply for adding into this QQ group , please do make a comment like "from bitcointalkforum" or "donator".if no comment ,you will be refused ,LOL

any donation is welcome.
without donation, i'll do what i can do .
with donation, i can do more.
Pages:
Jump to: