Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 4. (Read 187229 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
QQC is on cryptsy vote page.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
I'm very sad about this, but today I dumped all my remaining QQC. This is going nowhere. Lost a couple of BTC. Lesson learned  Undecided

Yeah strange how did qqc get 3000 votes on bter then nobody actually tries to do anything to save the coin? weird.

Now all the market is dumping with the price of BTC, which make the period is high risk to do something or buy in anything. But when the situation
 changed, anything would be worth to do for right now.

I like QQcoin very much, wish there would be someone having the skill and the vision to take over the dev.

It's a great chance for THE ONE, isn't it?

Yep, it's great chance for a new dev. The coin have community, it's very important. I think mostly everyone could donate some part of qqc to a new dev

hmm,  no one knows any dev?

Or just move on to yacoin. just sayin... it is scrypt-chacha like qqcoin so same eventual mining hardware. And PoS is much better with YAC! Am I out of line?

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I'm very sad about this, but today I dumped all my remaining QQC. This is going nowhere. Lost a couple of BTC. Lesson learned  Undecided

Yeah strange how did qqc get 3000 votes on bter then nobody actually tries to do anything to save the coin? weird.

Now all the market is dumping with the price of BTC, which make the period is high risk to do something or buy in anything. But when the situation

I like QQcoin very much, wish there would be someone having the skill and the vision to take over the dev.

Yep, it's great chance for a new dev. The coin have community, it's very important. I think mostly everyone could donate some part of qqc to a new dev

hmm,  no one knows any dev?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I'm very sad about this, but today I dumped all my remaining QQC. This is going nowhere. Lost a couple of BTC. Lesson learned  Undecided

Activity: 984
I'm very sad about this, but today I dumped all my remaining QQC. This is going nowhere. Lost a couple of BTC. Lesson learned  Undecided
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
We'll probably have to start some sort of fund to get a dev onboard anyway.

I wish I'd have the knowledge ... I believe that this coin have the right ingredients to be a top coin...
ECF
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website  |  Twitter   |  Bitcointalk

Hi,QQCoin Community

We have added QQC to ECOINFUND.(QQC/BTC,QQC/LTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Giveaway:
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account and recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 30 April,don't miss the train!
Not re-tweet,but tweet this and post twitter link and your Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.
ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030

Happy trading !
Our big giveaway will Continue by 30 April,The ECC valve will increase soon,do not miss it! Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I cant believe so many developers just leave. Do they not have any pride in their work.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
legendary
I can donate some part of qq coins
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hello all.

As you are all aware we the Velocitycoin team made the original QQCoin for a client.

At the time we were to be paid in two intervals, one before release and one after release. We never did receive the second payment and the client disappeared before he was able to get all the passwords for the servers, github, websites, social media etc.

When this was abandoned we felt obliged to come help and put a lot of BTC up to buy and a lot of time and BTC into QQC. This move was pointless. The community now is based on nothing but more than profit and dumping at the expense of growth.

This project cost us in excess of 20 BTC until this point.

We have no plans to continue support in the development and growth of this coin.

We are willing to hand over the thread, accounts, webhosting, social media accounts and anything to do with QQC to the right person.

Sorry for the delay but we really dont have any more BTC to piss up a wall.
Thanks for your statement!
Is there any chance the community can fund you with a decent amount of QQC to motivate you for further development? I'm thinking of a target of 1%? I appreciate what you did for this coin so far so there should be no need for further financial risk on your side.

Sad because qqc has a lot of support according the votes for addition to bter.

With an active dev on board and community getting involved again bter i think would list after such a large voting success, they only refused since there was actually no dev here for it.

However yes, the devs did not make any money we need to give incentives, this coin needs a complete fix, including addition of POS really.

If people with QQC realise they need to hire a community manager and a decent dev.  This will require at least 2% of the coins donated to a pot held by escrow and released to the dev monthly for work.

2% of any total minting is enough if the coin is a success to keep the dev happy.

TBH a good dev can get qqc on POS and keep it running nicely.

The community manager and the community at large will then need to push the coin forward, also it is a good candidate for multipool now which is quite easy to set up.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780
Shitcoin Minimalist
We'll probably have to start some sort of fund to get a dev onboard anyway.
Hello all.

As you are all aware we the Velocitycoin team made the original QQCoin for a client.

At the time we were to be paid in two intervals, one before release and one after release. We never did receive the second payment and the client disappeared before he was able to get all the passwords for the servers, github, websites, social media etc.

When this was abandoned we felt obliged to come help and put a lot of BTC up to buy and a lot of time and BTC into QQC. This move was pointless. The community now is based on nothing but more than profit and dumping at the expense of growth.

We have no plans to continue support in the development and growth of this coin.

We are willing to hand over the thread, accounts, webhosting, social media accounts and anything to do with QQC to the right person.

Thanks for your statement!
Is there any chance the community can fund you with a decent amount of QQC to motivate you for further development? I'm thinking of a target of 1%? I appreciate what you did for this coin so far so there should be no need for further financial risk on your side.
legendary
I think the way to go is this:

1) Found a QuickQuickCoin Foundation
2) Create a fundraising wallet owned by the foundation
3) Define development targets and bounties for each one
4) Collect donations (preferable in QQC) which will be used to pay one or more developers
5) After dev has reached a target, payout his bounty
Yeah, it's what we need now
legendary
Hello all.

It's good that you wrote) So, we need a leader I consider. We need someone who know anything in macking coins.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello all.

I think the way to go is this:

1) Found a QuickQuickCoin Foundation
2) Create a fundraising wallet owned by the foundation
3) Define development targets and bounties for each one
4) Collect donations (preferable in QQC) which will be used to pay one or more developers
5) After dev has reached a target, payout his bounty
legendary
should we try to bring a dev on board to introduce POS to qqc?  
I think we should. But how to do it? What should to do?
Pages:
Jump to: