Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 9. (Read 187229 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i have heard that QQC would be added to bter.com in their last voting, but as no active development, they changed their minds. Undecided Undecided

need to bring forward a developer and then email bter.... they should keep to their word since qqc did so well in the voting. However yes an active developer is required here.

does anyone get in touch with the dev ? i tried, but no response.
bitcoin is suffering , hire  hackers to attack center bank of China.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i have heard that QQC would be added to bter.com in their last voting, but as no active development, they changed their minds. Undecided Undecided

need to bring forward a developer and then email bter.... they should keep to their word since qqc did so well in the voting. However yes an active developer is required here.
where is the dev?
i want to know too . does the dev are keeping supporting this coin ?
how about buy some at this time ? it is cheap enough .
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
where is the dev?
i want to know too . does the dev are keeping supporting this coin ?
Activity: 27
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
Activity: 27
 I hope they enjoyed my coins.
maybe bter will add QQC next time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Swipe
if i have extra BTC, i will buy QQC as many as i  can .
it's price now is worth investing .

have bought some  Grin Grin Grin
don't be too late dude.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
if i have extra BTC, i will buy QQC as many as i  can .
it's price now is worth investing .
Activity: 140
let's back to QQCoin, fuck those shit coins.
do something for QQC, or else it will die.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Time to change to another scrypt-jane coin, the coin with a future that will allow real life investments for anyone owning cryptocurrencies.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtl-bitleu-romanian-investment-cryptocurrency-asic-multipool-proof-510353

There will be a conference in the city of Iasi regarding BitLeu http://bitenergi.org/event/bitleu-iasi-conference/

Bitenergi will allow investing in real businesses like solar power plants which will have the certainity of profit. It was just liste don an exchange, it has an active dev and it is clearly made for a long term, not for immediate profit. All the coins will be mined in 16 years and the mining rewards are still low, everyone can still hop in.
It can be traded on bittrex.com, the envisioned price is 0.0001 BTC/BTL and target price 0.0025 BTC/BTL.

Bitleu can be voted on cryptorush.in and mintpal.com, until now it has only raised to it's current position by the power of it's community not by a dev promoting it with huge amounts of money.
There is still a reward for anyone listing us on a big big exchange, of 50 000 BTL which is 5 BTC at the envisioned price. There are 3.6 million coins mined as of now besides the premine which will certainly never get sold suddenly on the exchanges. There is a promise of transparency and I know for sure the developer will hold to it.

Whoever wants to know more about the coin, as there are loads of things to be said, just PM me with any suggestions. I am part of the board of trustees and I have more information about it than anyone around.

that's a shitcoin with 50% premine, i don't think your investment there is good.

I don't know why people buy all these shitty 50% premine coins.
Activity: 36
Time to change to another scrypt-jane coin, the coin with a future that will allow real life investments for anyone owning cryptocurrencies.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtl-bitleu-romanian-investment-cryptocurrency-asic-multipool-proof-510353

There will be a conference in the city of Iasi regarding BitLeu http://bitenergi.org/event/bitleu-iasi-conference/

Bitenergi will allow investing in real businesses like solar power plants which will have the certainity of profit. It was just liste don an exchange, it has an active dev and it is clearly made for a long term, not for immediate profit. All the coins will be mined in 16 years and the mining rewards are still low, everyone can still hop in.
It can be traded on bittrex.com, the envisioned price is 0.0001 BTC/BTL and target price 0.0025 BTC/BTL.

Bitleu can be voted on cryptorush.in and mintpal.com, until now it has only raised to it's current position by the power of it's community not by a dev promoting it with huge amounts of money.
There is still a reward for anyone listing us on a big big exchange, of 50 000 BTL which is 5 BTC at the envisioned price. There are 3.6 million coins mined as of now besides the premine which will certainly never get sold suddenly on the exchanges. There is a promise of transparency and I know for sure the developer will hold to it.

Whoever wants to know more about the coin, as there are loads of things to be said, just PM me with any suggestions. I am part of the board of trustees and I have more information about it than anyone around.

that's a shitcoin with 50% premine, i don't think your investment there is good.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

You want compare a nation coin with QQC? That's ridiculous. Better low activity here as that kind of claptrap.
Activity: 210

Activity: 36
let's all try to call out the dev , make the coin alive .
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
How add another rig for solo mining  ?

should i run new wallet in new rig ? HELP me please

Thanks everybody

why solo?
use a pool is more efficient , http://qqc.multi-pool.eu this pool is good fo you to mine.

this pool is not in the OP, can some ask the DEV to add it?

PMed the dev, no response,.
Activity: 33
I see activety in this thread) It's nice really

i have heard that QQC would be added to bter.com in their last voting, but as no active development, they changed their minds.

that's really bad news.
active dev is necessary for a coin .
Pages:
Jump to: