Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 5. (Read 187229 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
should we try to bring a dev on board to introduce POS to qqc? 
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Anybody else's wallet stuck? Mine's stuck at 53 days ago, block 250609. Showing 21 active connections to network. Been stuck at least 6 hrs now...

Here's hoping for that community takeover! If NANotoken can be brought back from the dead then so can QQcoin!

Edt: Ha ha, i closed it and re-opened it and now its going again.
yes do it i follow  Cheesy
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Anybody else's wallet stuck? Mine's stuck at 53 days ago, block 250609. Showing 21 active connections to network. Been stuck at least 6 hrs now...

Here's hoping for that community takeover! If NANotoken can be brought back from the dead then so can QQcoin!

Edt: Ha ha, i closed it and re-opened it and now its going again.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Some votes for mintpal would be nice. You have 5 votes every 1 hour:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 984
i plan to give a small giveaway but my qqwallet wont sync up  Undecided
Did you try removing everything except wallet.dat?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i plan to give a small giveaway but my qqwallet wont sync up  Undecided
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
why isnt the block explorer working? sent coins 6h ago and still no sign of any coins...

no sign on block explorer or no sign in the wallet??

Nowhere, the block explorer website doesnt even open for me and my (new) wallet still shows 0 balance. Should it take this long? I thought this coin would be one of the fastest...

just add my coindup qqc balance, coins add to balance (15 confirmation) after 10-15 min
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My confirmed balance says 824QQ, transactions add up to 731QQ.   
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
why isnt the block explorer working? sent coins 6h ago and still no sign of any coins...

Nowhere, the block explorer website doesnt even open for me and my (new) wallet still shows 0 balance. Should it take this long? I thought this coin would be one of the fastest...
legendary

I know a dev that could fix QQC and velocity and turn those coins around. He would want paying though.... 

Best thing for qqc, make it POS now and create a multipool you can mine on where coins are sold and QQC is bought. This is what blackcoin are doing. If QQC can really get 3000 votes on BTER it has somewhere a HUGE following?

How to get them on this thread and discussing QQC future?
Activity: 45
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

Make it POS 5-10%, build services and credit card and there goes the moon i think

yep, PoS like hobonickels, 2% per 10 days and good working qqc multipool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
that's actually not a bad idea, given the fact that reward is so low that qqc is almost at the same state than faircoin or blackcoin, that building similar services would probably work also.

A pump seems to have started on coined up

Make it POS 5-10%, build services and credit card and there goes the moon i think
legendary
Supposedly most of the QQCoin community is Chinese and doesn't really post here.

oh i see, make sense qq was made for the chinese market really. Is there another forum or chinese forum?

I think the QQ messenger groups listed in the OP are active. Last time I tried chatting there everyone thought I was a Japanese girl lol

Also, I was thinking since mining will be ending soonish anyway, it would be cool if a new dev could turn this into a PoS coin.

Yes this will actually be essential i would think to secure the network after pow is almost done with.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780
Shitcoin Minimalist
Supposedly most of the QQCoin community is Chinese and doesn't really post here.

oh i see, make sense qq was made for the chinese market really. Is there another forum or chinese forum?

I think the QQ messenger groups listed in the OP are active. Last time I tried chatting there everyone thought I was a Japanese girl lol

Also, I was thinking since mining will be ending soonish anyway, it would be cool if a new dev could turn this into a PoS coin.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780
Shitcoin Minimalist
legendary
Activity: 868
how did we get 3000+ votes on the bter poll and nobody on the thread?
cause not everyone writes here) I read mostly
legendary
how did we get 3000+ votes on the bter poll and nobody on the thread?
Activity: 12
http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website  |  Twitter   |  Bitcointalk

Hi,QQCoin Community

We have added QQC to ECOINFUND.(QQC/BTC,QQC/LTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Giveaway:
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account and recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 15 April,don't miss the train!
Not re-tweet,but tweet this and post twitter link and your Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.
ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030

Happy trading !
Wow, great news!
Pages:
Jump to: