Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 82. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi, can i ask what the sold tokens will be used for?
Activity: 60
I'm glad that you added a VK Bounty capaign, so now i can also participate in the project and recieve some free tokens. Great project and team
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
The producer, the thief, the movie, and its lovers: How blockchain will help indie films

When watching a CGI film, it’s hard to believe that the movie industry has such a rocky relationship with technology. Then again, the major studios have always been slow to adapt.

One infamous example is when Blockbuster rejected an offer to buy Netflix for $50 million back in the early 2000’s. Blockbuster’s executives failed to understand changing consumption patterns and stalled on the adoption of a video-on-demand strategy. Netflix, who understood the potential of online distribution, now boasts a $19.7 billion cap. Blockbuster filed for bankruptcy in 2010.

Things haven’t changed much. Hollywood is still trying to push for its own, late to the game, video-on-demand service, and theatre owners are still hating on Netflix. It’s no surprise, that major studios have very little to say on blockchain technology, despite its potential to completely annihilate the current status quo.

You can read more in the article on Medium.com : https://medium.com/qravity/the-producer-the-thief-the-movie-and-its-lovers-how-blockchain-will-help-indie-films-52d3b304289

Activity: 112
Very interesting project, and. I see many people who have given support and good comments about Qravity. Qravity is indeed very prespectful if developed. wish success for this project.

Thank you for the support.
Where is the link to the Vk bounty
We have it in our Bounty page

100-500 Followers/Friends: 1 stake/week.
500-1500 Followers/Friends: 2 stakes/week.
1500-3000 Followers/Friends: 4 stakes/week.
3000 Plus Followers/Friends: 6 stakes/week.

Application

1. Add Qravity's VK profile to friends.
2. Follow our VK page.
3. Fill and submit this form
4. Register your posts/reposts within five hours after creation with this form. Only one post/repost per form.
5. Bonus: 1 stake for joining the Qravity Telegram channel.

Rules

1. Participants must share Qravity's posts at least 2 per week.
2. Join our Telegram channel and fill in this form. (MANDATORY)
3. At least one (meaningful) comment must be made every week.
4. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified.

Minimum 1 interaction per week.

tnanks /
You are welcome, feel free to ask us anything.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Qravity token sale coming soon, just a bit later than expected

Good things come to those who wait.

Due to the following reasons, we have decided to postpone the Qravity token sale:

- we’re optimizing our token model and white paper
 - we’re improving the platform’s descriptions
 - we’re gathering and reviewing feedback by industry experts to clarify crucial elements of the Qravity ecosystem
While we’re as eager as you are to get this show on the road, we respect your privacy and appreciate your patience. To make the most of the extra time, we’re doing further audits of Qravity smart contracts, and running additional security tests to ensure you get the best possible experience as a Qravity token sale contributor and platform user.

You can read more in the article on Medium.com : https://medium.com/qravity/qravity-token-sale-coming-soon-just-a-bit-later-than-expected-20602080cd99

Application

2. Follow our VK page.
4. Register your posts/reposts within five hours after creation with this form. Only one post/repost per form.

Rules

tnanks /

Application

2. Follow our VK page.

Rules

Guys, we are adding special VK bounty campaign, which will be 0,1% from all raised tokens. The reward will be equal to the Facebook/Instagram 5% reward
After reading the Qravity white paper I answered all my questions about the project and I am waiting for my funds to invest in it. I can see it's potential.
Thank you for the support. If you have any further questons, feel free to ask us.
Do you have Bounty chat?
Hi, we dont have bounty chat but you can join our Telegram Q&A Chat and ask us anything you want: https://t.me/qravityqa
You can also check our QravityCom Chat, where we post every new announcement and you can stay up to date with information about our project : https://t.me/QravityCom
Activity: 11
i like this project. I'm joining the bounty.
Activity: 25
After reading the Qravity white paper I answered all my questions about the project and I am waiting for my funds to invest in it. I can see it's potential.
Activity: 18
What % of tokens will be released at ICO sale?
Hi, 50% of all released tokens(1,000,000,000) will be sold or exchanged
What happens to unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be held in an escrow account for 36 months, to be used for future development. To help create and maintain a healthy token  ecosystem,  all  Qravity  team  members,  advisors,  directors,  and  contractors will be required to hold their QCO for 18 months prior to selling, using, or exchanging them
Activity: 16
What happens to unsold tokens?
Activity: 12
What % of tokens will be released at ICO sale?
Do you have a mobile app?
No, but we're planning to have one in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: