Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 83. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
Im inspecting the project from the beginning and i think this is a pretty awesome idea i wonder why hasn't it gained more traction?
I think its because its pretty new project and its stil gaining the attention of the people, so i hope everything goes lik eplanned
Activity: 9
Im inspecting the project from the beginning and i think this is a pretty awesome idea i wonder why hasn't it gained more traction?
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Great tech for great ideas: how blockchain benefits Qravity project founders

Every day at least one person in the world has an awesome idea for digital content. Some of those ideas evolve into hit movies, chart-topping songs, must-binge TV, killer apps, best-selling ebooks, and addictive video games. In order for project founders to make innovative content concepts a reality, they usually need a creative team. They also need a means of protecting their content from hacking and piracy during production and especially during distribution.

A powerful ally in the fight against cybercrime
Managing creative projects is challenging at best, a chaotic mess at worst. Project founders have access to a wide variety of applications to help them guide their teams. These task assignment and tracking tools exchange data among team members, typically in the cloud. While this is highly secure, it’s not perfect, a project’s centralized data storage and transmission processes are vulnerable to hacking — it’s just a matter of finding a single point of entry. Cybercrime has become a major concern in the entertainment industry since the 2014 Sony Pictures data breach; media development and distribution giants including HBO, Netflix, and Steam have also fallen victim to hackers.

To help protect digital content during its development and distribution, Qravity is integrating blockchain technology into its platform. This ensures that the data in each project is immutable, tamper-resistant, less prone to being lost or deleted, and highly resistant to hacking.

Piracy prevention
A 2017 Digital TV Research report states that the global cost of piracy of TV shows and movies alone will total $52 billion by 2022, and that’s not including sport or pay TV. Somewhat oddly, the piracy of video games may actually lead to increased video game sales, according to an extensive European Commission study. Despite the anomaly of the gaming industry, piracy is a serious, and costly, concern throughout the digital media industry as a whole.

You can read more in the article on Medium.com : https://medium.com/qravity/great-tech-for-great-ideas-how-blockchain-benefits-qravity-project-founders-59e484cd29a9
Activity: 98
is there a demo of this product?
We dont have any demo version of the platform yet, still TBA

Are you going to launch any demo version soon?
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 112
Will there be some time between addressing ETH and receiving QCO
Hi, you will recieve the QCO right after you send ETH
Activity: 12
Will there be some time between addressing ETH and receiving QCO
We dont have any demo version of the platform yet, still TBA
Just curious. How do you pronounce qravity?  Grin
And since the dev team is really active in addressing each user here.
I believe this will go far. And live up to their tagline - of being in continuous creation.

Just replace G with Q. Thanks for the support pal, we're trying to do our best and help everyone.
In the whitepaper is says that Qravity will accept fiat payments which then will get swapped to QCO. Does this mean Qravity will buy the equivalent amount of QCO on exchanges or will new token get generated?
No further tokens will be issued. Qravity will be buying its own tokens from exchanges. We anticipate that this will put a upward pressure on the token value.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Just curious. How do you pronounce qravity?  Grin
And since the dev team is really active in addressing each user here.
I believe this will go far. And live up to their tagline - of being in continuous creation.
In the whitepaper is says that Qravity will accept fiat payments which then will get swapped to QCO. Does this mean Qravity will buy the equivalent amount of QCO on exchanges or will new token get generated?
looks like interesting project with quilified and experienced team. I need some time to make an assesment of your project.
Thank you for the support
Activity: 210
let's support this project, because I think more and more who support this project for the future of this project will be easy to achieve success, the team will also always try to give the best for this project to succeed for its future.
Activity: 8
looks like interesting project with quilified and experienced team. I need some time to make an assesment of your project.
brand new
Activity: 0
What is the minimum amount that has to be invested in ICO? I cannot find it on the website of Qravity
Don't miss one of our new articles about Qravity and how blockchain benefits Qravity project founders! :
https://medium.com/qravity/great-tech-for-great-ideas-how-blockchain-benefits-qravity-project-founders-59e484cd29a9
We think of adding that task to the bounty in short period of time. Stay tuned
Im really supporting the idea of Qravity, but i think the time for translation of the Whitepaper is comming, mre people have to know about this project
Pages:
Jump to: