Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 21. (Read 52926 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
the team is a strong one, but there are just so many competitors out there for data decentralization
There are really a lot of competitors in the market in this area,but I think the Quadrant Protocol team took into account all the missing nuances,and now it is possible to call this project successful.I hope this will be a useful platform for small and large businesses.
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
I see that the team plans to unlock tokens on August 26th, but on August 26th, the bounty campaign members will receive their tokens. I'm afraid there will be a dump.
Hello Panosdada, thanks for your concern, but you seem to be forgetting that eQUAD isn’t listed on any exchanges, so how will people dump?
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I see that the team plans to unlock tokens on August 26th, but on August 26th, the bounty campaign members will receive their tokens. I'm afraid there will be a dump.
Activity: 392
Is the 20% bonus for holding other tokens coming out of the unsold amount?
Hello, vietsing1bd.
Yes, this is correct. If you have more questions, feel free to join Telegram group where you can get immediate reply.  Wink
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Quadrant is also designed to address non-transparency issues in the data industry that have led companies to hide large amounts of fraud from their sources.This is what many companies desperately need.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is the 20% bonus for holding other tokens coming out of the unsold amount?
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Big Data and Blockchain Engineer @AzamSharique recently took some time off to thanks our community members for all the support they have showed us.
Here's his full thank you note: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6-Lv0s2Y4

Quadrant's Director of Engineering, @barkha_jasani also recounts her experience in the timeframe leading up to the token sale and is appreciative of the confidence showed by the community in the project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ubxEmFXzLM

Activity: 424
the team is a strong one, but there are just so many competitors out there for data decentralization

Hi, thanks for acknowledging that the team is topnotch. As for competitors, I will prefer to emphasize on what makes Quadrant protocol stand out, because many projects can make lofty claims.
On Quadrant platform, There will be the implementation of actors called Elons in the network, responsible for finding links between different constellations and, in turn, create mega Constellations that can be used by Data Consumers to solve real-world problems.

Their role is unique and special for the network, no other competitor has a similar feature.
 Read more about the network actors on page 14 of the Whitepaper

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 108
Quadrants will operate on the Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at lower gas prices, achieve faster transactions, and limit malicious nodes from entering data.
Activity: 252
How many sales are already in the can by the Quadrant project Protocol? and whether they've been quite satisfied with the results of her now?

Hi there, the team has raised about 15.5 million which is more than enough to support the future growth of the project for the next 5 years!  👍  In addition, Quadrant Protocol also released the worldwide network of Quadrant Protocol supporters to build a solid foundation for the future!

take a look at  this video where CEO of Quadrant Protocol expressed his gratitude towards the community! 😉

Activity: 358
How many sales are already in the can by the Quadrant project Protocol? and whether they've been quite satisfied with the results of her now?
Activity: 252
Their Director of Engineering, Barkha Jasani, recounts her experience in the timeframe leading up to the token sale and is appreciative of the confidence showed by the community in the project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ubxEmFXzLM

Very good to know about the tokensale and they managed to reach nearly 16 millions and I find more potential in quadrant protocol because at the ICO stages they made some good partnerships with the other reputable companies.

if at the time when the market falls the team has managed to raise such funds, then this deserves attention. large money is usually not included in bad projects. do you have an open address where you can see the fees or give each investor?

Hi there thank you for your support!

Here's the contract address:
0xc28e931814725bbeb9e670676fabbcb694fe7df2
Decimals:  18
Symbol: eQUAD

Please feel free to to stay updated or to have your questions answered :-)

Activity: 560
Their Director of Engineering, Barkha Jasani, recounts her experience in the timeframe leading up to the token sale and is appreciative of the confidence showed by the community in the project

Very good to know about the tokensale and they managed to reach nearly 16 millions and I find more potential in quadrant protocol because at the ICO stages they made some good partnerships with the other reputable companies.

if at the time when the market falls the team has managed to raise such funds, then this deserves attention. large money is usually not included in bad projects. do you have an open address where you can see the fees or give each investor?
Activity: 140

Thanks for all of you interest and support!
Do you follow Quadrant on Telegram? It's a great way to stay up to date!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Activity: 280
Quadrants will operate on the Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at lower gas prices, achieve faster transactions, and limit malicious nodes from entering data.
Thanks for your interest! For anyone who wants to learn more about Quadrant, here is the link to the Whitepaper.
Activity: 280
Quadrant Protocol Director of Engineering, Barkha Jasani, recounts her experience in the timeframe leading up to the token sale and is appreciative of the confidence showed by the community in the project.

Watch the video here

less than one hundred views can be seen that there is no interest. and it is almost certain that half of these views are from those who are clearly not going to buy. you need to be able to correctly display the show because if it's all the views that you can reach then the big investors will not come to you.
Thanks for your input, Nick. The tokensale has already ended. To stay up to date with the latest Quadrant news, you can follow the official Twitter account.
Activity: 560
Quadrant Protocol Director of Engineering, Barkha Jasani, recounts her experience in the timeframe leading up to the token sale and is appreciative of the confidence showed by the community in the project.

Watch the video here

less than one hundred views can be seen that there is no interest. and it is almost certain that half of these views are from those who are clearly not going to buy. you need to be able to correctly display the show because if it's all the views that you can reach then the big investors will not come to you.
Pages:
Jump to: