Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 20. (Read 52926 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I'v just noticed strange issue. In twitter sheet on weeks 7-8 i have 20 in post number column but nothing in stakes column. My forum username is JenijaHello. Could you help with it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
It's August already! Quadrant Protocol just published the Community Update for July. The team is hard at work on taking Quadrant Protocol to the next level — building the infrastructure and engaging with Big Data and AI professionals, as well as gaining clients.

Click here to read the full update

well when everyone publishes and keeps the community in charge. many projects need to learn from you how to do business and then leave and do not give anything away. and it becomes unclear whether the silence is a scam or what they do in their own way.

Thanks for the support, Nick!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It's August already! Quadrant Protocol just published the Community Update for July. The team is hard at work on taking Quadrant Protocol to the next level — building the infrastructure and engaging with Big Data and AI professionals, as well as gaining clients.

well when everyone publishes and keeps the community in charge. many projects need to learn from you how to do business and then leave and do not give anything away. and it becomes unclear whether the silence is a scam or what they do in their own way.
Activity: 424
I'm participating in this project, pretty sure it will do pretty well so posting here to stay updated.

Hey,  thanks for the support and interest. Please join the telegram community and telegram announcement channel to get updates.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
I'm participating in this project, pretty sure it will do pretty well so posting here to stay updated.
Activity: 280
When the Public Sale start? and what is the Quadrant token distribution? And price?
I think this is so basic information that every project should provide at the #1 of ANN Thread.

Thanks

Hello there, token sale is already over.

Tokens are distributed but currently locked and will be unlocked on August 26th.

Please join the Telegram Community to stay on top of all updates going forward.
Activity: 139
When the Public Sale start? and what is the Quadrant token distribution? And price?
I think this is so basic information that every project should provide at the #1 of ANN Thread.

Thanks

Activity: 280

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Hi, everybody. Will the tokens be unlocked on August 26th? And what does the team think about listing on the exchanges? Do they plan to work actively with popular exchanges?

Hello there Podavan!
Yes, the tokens will remain locked until 26 August, so an exchange can't occur until that time.

The team will announce any listing details as soon there is an announcement from secondary markets - as indicated by the legislation.
We will keep the community posted on any and all the future announcements so please, stay tuned in here and join the discussion in the Telegram group for a more direct interaction  Wink

this information should be fixed in red letters. i think it is more important for investors and just bounties at the moment there. i hope you will go well in the growing market all growth.
I'm sorry Nick, this information is propagated quite frequently on the community group. Wink

In case the team feels the need to pin it, rest assured that it will be done right away!
Activity: 560
Hi, everybody. Will the tokens be unlocked on August 26th? And what does the team think about listing on the exchanges? Do they plan to work actively with popular exchanges?

Hello there Podavan!
Yes, the tokens will remain locked until 26 August, so an exchange can't occur until that time.

The team will announce any listing details as soon there is an announcement from secondary markets - as indicated by the legislation.
We will keep the community posted on any and all the future announcements so please, stay tuned in here and join the discussion in the Telegram group for a more direct interaction  Wink

this information should be fixed in red letters. i think it is more important for investors and just bounties at the moment there. i hope you will go well in the growing market all growth.
Activity: 252
I wonder what exchanges this project wants to get into, because now they need to be selected competently, but there are no sales dates for the tokens, then it will wait for the start to be bought at a bargain price.

I think at this stage now you no one can answer your question, even if you really want. This information usually becomes known right before the addition of Quadrant Protocol  coins to the stock exchange.

Yes due to the strict regulations, information about Exchange may not be disclosed until it's official.  Please do stay tuned with Quadrant Protocol's announcement channel here: https://t.me/QuadrantProtocolAnnouncements  Wink
Activity: 112
I wonder what exchanges this project wants to get into, because now they need to be selected competently, but there are no sales dates for the tokens, then it will wait for the start to be bought at a bargain price.

I think at this stage now you no one can answer your question, even if you really want. This information usually becomes known right before the addition of Quadrant Protocol  coins to the stock exchange.
Activity: 226

Hello there Podavan!

We will keep the community posted on any and all the future announcements so please, stay tuned in here and join the discussion in the Telegram group for a more direct interaction  Wink
Activity: 196
Activity: 259
I believe that ensuring the reliability of data in the block chain, this topic is now very relevant and even in demand, as well as secure data storage is something that is not enough for companies,and if the team with the help of the created platform will be able to solve a number of these problems, the project can be called successful.
Thank you very much Anycrypt for your interest in Quadrant Protocol.
Do you follow Quadrant on Telegram? It's a great way to stay up to date!
Activity: 378
I believe that ensuring the reliability of data in the block chain, this topic is now very relevant and even in demand, as well as secure data storage is something that is not enough for companies,and if the team with the help of the created platform will be able to solve a number of these problems, the project can be called successful.
Activity: 226

Hey there biznes35, thank you for your interest!
However, we cannot speculate over exchange listing details until the team publicly announces anything.
The tokensale has been successfully completed and the tokens have been distributed via smart contract but they are locked for the 30 days following the end of the TGE.

I cannot tell you any details until the team shares them with the community, so please stay tuned in here, on their Twitter and feel free to join the discussion over Telegram too to always be on top of the news!  Grin
P.s. There's an Announcement channel too!  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Activity: 43
An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes. For the time being, the Ethereum blockchain will be used for anchoring but it can be replaced by any public chain in the future if needed.
Activity: 259
the team is a strong one, but there are just so many competitors out there for data decentralization
There are really a lot of competitors in the market in this area,but I think the Quadrant Protocol team took into account all the missing nuances,and now it is possible to call this project successful.I hope this will be a useful platform for small and large businesses.
Thank you for your support and well wishes, you are very much appreciated.
Also feel free to join the discussion on telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: