Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 39. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Is there a countdown of crowdsale or something like this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Does the bonus of 20% still available?
hi..friends? 20% bonus  are still available until 8 Feb if you want to participate with ico please visit https://ico.quantum1net.com
THANK YOU
knowing this I am going to invest to get this binus
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Anyway only bubble that gonna burst is "Dollar bubble" so it won't matter much what crypto you are holding as long as you are holding something.

Projects with a long term solution will succeed. Quantum1Net has a given spot in the Quantum era. Projects like ours, and other Quantum related projects are the ones who will reap the benefits as the quantum industry grows within the next year.

Early quantum computing investors see benefits
Tech revolution’s promise ranges from online encryption to modelling new molecules - Financial Times - https://www.ft.com/content/b2f1c0ea-e4ff-11e7-a685-5634466a6915

With that said, our ICO has Q1S price locked to ETH, which gives ppl a even better entry right now Smiley
Activity: 842
hi..friends? 20% bonus  are still available until 8 Feb if you want to participate with ico please visit https://ico.quantum1net.com
THANK YOU
Activity: 392
Activity: 210
however, Quantum1Net has a different take on handling protection against quantum attacks, based on quantum mechanics itself, which is first of its kind in the blockchain world!

False. Kikteno et al. already proposed a quantum crypto blockchain scheme in May 2017: https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.09258 https://www.technologyreview.com/s/608041/first-quantum-secured-blockchain-technology-tested-in-moscow/

That's good to know but where is Kikteno's ICO?
All I care about startup providing me piece of quantum safety rather someone developing it for some corporate thugs like JPMC. I would buy both lol

Sorry to break your bubble, but the quantum1net ICO will never deliver, the tech won't work.

Says the guy who decided it was more important to cry  for attention on Twitter than to try to actually get to the bottom of things. Do we need to remind you that you rejected a legit NDA, broke the law by calling them all kinds of nasty stuff on twitter and now milk your precious C&D for all its moneys worth rather than actually trying to do something constructive?

Have you checked the linkedin of the team? The CEO has 20 years of successful computer network business behind him, the CTO has years of work as principal scientist in a quantum research project, their security lead is the founder of a large IT security company and the founder of one of the largest IT security conferences in Sweden.
These are guys who know how to deliver.

I went through all of the tweets and I don't trust a guy who spends that much time in twitter. Grin Grin
Anyway only bubble that gonna burst is "Dollar bubble" so it won't matter much what crypto you are holding as long as you are holding something.
hi dev successful for Quantum
ICO Quantum silver coin has been going on for 2 days but I do not see what percentage of Quantum has been sold and the token holders, where I can see it all

Hi!

We will have an indicator on the sale available on our website soon.
okay,, dev thank you, i will follow to the Quantum development every day and this is fascinating for me
please announce if the sales indicator is ready
thank you
Is there any bonus during the sale?

Here is the bonus setup!

- Week 1 (Feb 2 - Feb 8 )  Bonus: 20%

- Week 2 (Feb 9 - Feb 14) Bonus: 15%

- Week 3 (Feb 15 - Feb 21) Bonus: 10%

- Week 4 (Feb 22 - Feb 28) Bonus: 5%

- Week 5 (March 1 - 9) Bonus: 0%
wow there are a lot of bonus, I am going to invest to get them
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
ICO Quantum silver coin has been going on for 2 days but I do not see what percentage of Quantum has been sold and the token holders, where I can see it all

Hi!

I stay tuned to consult it
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how is going the sale?

Everything is going very well. We've received a lot of support from our community and we are very close to the soft cap now! Smiley

It is a very good sign to know you are almost very close to the Soft cap. It is going to good sign for the project to develop in order to reach the hard cap in ICO also. So keep working on marketing in order to get more awareness about the project.

Yep, it's good to be in on this rocket early. When the FOMO sets in, I'll be set  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
how is going the sale?

Everything is going very well. We've received a lot of support from our community and we are very close to the soft cap now! Smiley

It is a very good sign to know you are almost very close to the Soft cap. It is going to good sign for the project to develop in order to reach the hard cap in ICO also. So keep working on marketing in order to get more awareness about the project.
how is going the sale?

Hi!

Did you have a look to their site?
Activity: 434
how is going the sale?
on this sale i buy golden or silver tokens?

In this sale it is the convertible Silver Token that is available
can invest with BTC?
I think is better you do it in ETH
Pages:
Jump to: