Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 42. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Have finished the private presale yet? Could you show the results?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
hallo dev?
What, the difference between silver token Quantum1net and a Gold token Quantum1net, how many Silver tokens and Golden tokens are made and how many price coin
you can find this explanation in their website into the yellow paper
The info is also in their site but I don't know the hardcap. I think it's in the white paper not yellow one.
but he is asking about the difference between the silver and golden tokens not about the hardcap
Activity: 308
hallo dev?
What, the difference between silver token Quantum1net and a Gold token Quantum1net, how many Silver tokens and Golden tokens are made and how many price coin
The info is also in their site but I don't know the hardcap. I think it's in the white paper not yellow one.
Activity: 392

Perhaps the project will get a lot of attention among the crypto community, and a blockchain will be created that will be able to withstand the attacks of the quantum computer. I really hope that this is possible.
i think it will be successful
Activity: 434
hallo dev?
Activity: 842
hallo dev?
Activity: 210

Have the presale started yet? Where can I find information about it, like finish time, token volume sold?

Hello!

For information regarding the pre-sale, please email to [email protected].

The pre-sale will start tomorrow (30/01) and last for 3 days. More info via email!
What hoour will it start? Am I in time to participate in presale yet?
This presale is private, if you want to know all of the answers send a message to their email. It's more easy.
the silver token sale is private then?
presale is private i think
the private sale is between the presale and the public sale, if i am not wrong

Read bitcoin fork with QEKG security in whitepaper.
Definitely buying, this is one of the best place to park your funds in current market.  Wink
Merit: 101
Have the presale started yet? Where can I find information about it, like finish time, token volume sold?

Hello!

The pre-sale will start tomorrow (30/01) and last for 3 days. More info via email!
This presale is private, if you want to know all of the answers send a message to their email. It's more easy.
the private sale is between the presale and the public sale, if i am not wrong

Hello!

Hello!

Activity: 294
do you have youtube channel? i'd like to see any video of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
When was the last update of your white paper? do you plan to traduce it?
Activity: 50
Merit: 1

Perhaps the project will get a lot of attention among the crypto community, and a blockchain will be created that will be able to withstand the attacks of the quantum computer. I really hope that this is possible.

Hello!

is presale only for three days? Is there a max?
we must invest since tomorrow because it is a short time
Activity: 252

Hello!

Yes, the idea is really impressive, let's hope that everything will be wonderful!
i think the project will be succesfull
If I don't participate in the presale, can I buy tokens in the sale?
yes, they are two differents sales, the difference is that you can convert the silver tokens in golden tokens
Merit: 101
I don't know why there are so many people spreading FUD against this project. To me it seems:
- solid idea
- solid team
- solid pre and ICO schemes
- solid roadmap
- solite white and yellow paper

This will be definetely be a good project.
i think the same as you, it is a good and solid project making for a team with a lot of experience with a  good and strong base
Activity: 294
the team had worked before in quantum computers? have they got experience in the sector?
you can see their previuos experience in the website
even if you want i think i saw somewhere links of their linkedin accounts
it could be fine have a look to them
Have you tried to search them in Google? Maybe their LinkedIn profile appears there.
I am.going to try. Thanks for your suggestion
they have profiles, i have seen them. maybe if you search in site or first post of the thread.
Activity: 308

Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: