Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 41. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
 Does the sale start today?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
There is already a Ledger with protection from quantum attacks. The Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) will be a first of its kind, future-proof post-quantum value store and decentralized communication layer which tackles the threat Quantum Computing will pose to cryptocurrencies.

QRL surely is an interesting project too, however, Quantum1Net has a different take on handling protection against quantum attacks, based on quantum mechanics itself, which is first of its kind in the blockchain world!

Quantum1Net will be on a global scale with a network overlay that is absolutley uncrackable and unhackable. I will quote: "A global network with multiple head ends to be able to handle global amounts of transactions down to microtransactions, instantly"

an other quote from earlier discussion:
"...many parts of society needs to adapt and prepare for the coming 'quantum threat'. Governments, institutions, enterprises and blockchains, just to mention a few, has to be able to guarantee that they can handle threats that poses a risk to their business, such as cyber threats. We expect the quantum computing- and quantum security industry to grow exponentially within the near future, it is already a hot topic and many large cap organisations are scrambling to get on track with assuring 'quantum security'."

The Quantum industry will for sure grow exponentially within the very near future!

Our ICO is now LIVE!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
There is already a Ledger with protection from quantum attacks. The Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) will be a first of its kind, future-proof post-quantum value store and decentralized communication layer which tackles the threat Quantum Computing will pose to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I prepare to ICO it, hahaha.

How many ETH you guys sent to Quantum1Net?
are you asking about how many eth i invest?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Miner, Trader
I prepare to ICO it, hahaha.

How many ETH you guys sent to Quantum1Net?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
do you have youtube channel? i'd like to see any video of the project.
it could be fine to watch some videos about the projec

Hi!

You can check out our youtube channel, we have some presentation videos there, and also a really nice playlist about quantum computing etc.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoxA6BGOOVNdwef3eHMKoA
i think all of us should watch this videos
Activity: 322
Yes, they have. Only let me check in their site, I'll put it here.

Hi!

You can check out our youtube channel, we have some presentation videos there, and also a really nice playlist about quantum computing etc.

thanks I'm going to watch them

Hi!

By the way, check out the innovations our CEO, Mattias Bergström, has done in the past. https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160192029A1/en?inventor=mattias+Bergstrom

I just going to have a look to it because it seems interesting
Activity: 842
well dev i understand and thanks for the explanation i can draw the conclusion that if sale Quantum silver token reach hardcap, then can make be sure the investor will wait for the next sale to Quantum gold tokens

is there any reward if I convince investors to buy Quantum on ICO

thanks for the response in my previous post
Activity: 448
Does the sale start tomorrow?
By the way, check out the innovations our CEO, Mattias Bergström, has done in the past. https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160192029A1/en?inventor=mattias+Bergstrom

what is this about?

hallo dev?
What, the difference between silver token Quantum1net and a Gold token Quantum1net, how many Silver tokens and Golden tokens are made and how many price coin

Hello Andriyana,

I will quote from an earlier discussion we had in our telegram group, hopefully that answers your questions!

Buying the Q1S token is supporting the project, getting the possibility to convert to Gold with a bonus, getting a unhackable/uncrackable crypto currencty, a currency that both is like all others, a store of value but also a currency that will be used on the Quantum1Net platform as a means of transact funds when using the services that will be applied, such as file transfer, communication etc.

Quantum1Net will be on a global scale with a network overlay that is absolutley uncrackable and unhackable. "A global network with multiple head ends to be able to handle global amounts of transactions down to microtransactions, instantly"

"...many parts of society needs to adapt and prepare for the coming 'quantum threat'. Governments, institutions, enterprises and blockchains, just to mention a few, has to be able to guarantee that they can handle threats that poses a risk to their business, such as cyber threats. We expect the quantum computing- and quantum security industry to grow exponentially within the near future, it is already a hot topic and many large cap organisations are scrambling to get on track with assuring 'quantum security'."

The price of gold tokens will be based upon the price of silver token when the conversion starts. So for ex. If the silver token is worth 100 EUR, 1 Gold Token will be worth 100 EUR. Since the hardcap for the 2nd sale of the Gold token is 200 million EUR, one can do the math of the Gold Token supply. (Bonuses are not uncluded for the sake of simplicity in the example) Keep in mind, that this is the *hard cap* we are using in the example.

So basically, the Silver Token will be tradable on exchanges and it will be up to the market to decide the price of silver/gold.

One of our supporters wrote the following regarding the fork to bitcoin and the price of the gold token:

Quote from: Moonwalker
Demand and supply after ICO, fixed price before ICO. Put simply, They are forking bitcoin with added quantum security. So just look at past few bitcoin forks and do your own calculation.

I hope that answers your questions Andriyana Smiley If you have more questions, feel free to ask, we are happy to help!
Hello, why dont your team members have any profile link like lindkedin/facebook/twitter on the website/ann thread?
Could you provide it?

Hello!

All the linkedin profiles are on the first post of this ANN thread.

TEAM LINKEDIN

CEO Mattias Bergstrom - Patents
CTO Stan Miasnikov
COO Ruth Carillo Harris
CC EXPERT Mats Jagmalm
SECURITY LEADThomas Olofsson
PHYSICS Joseph Fernandez
CREATIVE MARKETING Andreas Tibblin
STRATEGIC MARKETING Michael Johnson
ADVISOR Ulrika Viberg
ADVISOR Jim Cantalini
yes, I found very interesting this information
Activity: 210
hallo dev?
What, the difference between silver token Quantum1net and a Gold token Quantum1net, how many Silver tokens and Golden tokens are made and how many price coin
you can find this explanation in their website into the yellow paper
The info is also in their site but I don't know the hardcap. I think it's in the white paper not yellow one.
but he is asking about the difference between the silver and golden tokens not about the hardcap
He is also asking for the number of tokens made and its price.

Hard cap is 15M and ERC-20 token (Silver) holders (HODLers not sellers  Wink ) will get gold token (Quantum Secure Bitcoin fork) by default. They have working 1qbit device, everything is in whitepaper and site. As always reading is better than asking and waiting for reply till someone grabs whatever you have been waiting for  Wink Wink
Activity: 308
hallo dev?
you can find this explanation in their website into the yellow paper
The info is also in their site but I don't know the hardcap. I think it's in the white paper not yellow one.
but he is asking about the difference between the silver and golden tokens not about the hardcap
He is also asking for the number of tokens made and its price.
Have finished the private presale yet? Could you show the results?
the presale was during three days
Pages:
Jump to: