Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quickex | Best Rate Crypto Exchange - page 2. (Read 27985 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Quickex expands its list of available pairs.
Quickex: buy, sell and exchange your crypto assets. Best rates. Simple use. Pleasant experience. Be sure to read more in our blog:

https://quickex.eu/blog/best-rate-cryptocurrency-exchange-is-here
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
I think that for the community to grow,the team must be supportingly reply to resolve the issue efficiently.
Yes, the team should be active on most of the platform as per I see most of the admins are very active on telegram and you can get answers to you questions there.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Do Quickex will running airdrop or bounty campaign for make attraction to investors come here?
In my opinion, the team will have plan for run it at the suitable time. So waiting the announcement from the team.
I think most of the airdrop will give some tokens to people who just want to dump the coin at the end when the token is listed on an exchange and this also reduces the price of the token when its listed on the exchange. Instead, the team should start a referral program which will help them in the marketing of the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Do Quickex will running airdrop or bounty campaign for make attraction to investors come here?
In my opinion, the team will have plan for run it at the suitable time. So waiting the announcement from the team.
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that for the community to grow,the team must be supportingly reply to resolve the issue efficiently.
Activity: 154
it is really strange that the developers did not give us any documents on the development of the project. Only two currencies are available on your exchange website today. In the future, are you going to expand this list or will the exchange be between Eth and Btc only?

One step at a time, fellas. The list of pairs will expand soon. Wink
when exactly are you going to add other pairs to your platform? You just have to understand that you have a lot of competitors and I think you need to hurry up and make an update as soon as possible.
I guess, we just have to keep calm and wait for the team to give the new updates because this kind of platform is not an easy to developed. It needs better plans and effective ways that can attract more users and more people who made daily trading.

Yes being calm is best thing to do,  the team is doing their best to make this quickex project successful . Let us learn also to wait because in a project it needs plan to make it successful.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Is an announcement so basically it will have to wait till other features and platform functionalities are been listed which basically takes time and effort best case scenario they release a demo version later next month i guess
Activity: 224
it is really strange that the developers did not give us any documents on the development of the project. Only two currencies are available on your exchange website today. In the future, are you going to expand this list or will the exchange be between Eth and Btc only?

when exactly are you going to add other pairs to your platform? You just have to understand that you have a lot of competitors and I think you need to hurry up and make an update as soon as possible.
I guess, we just have to keep calm and wait for the team to give the new updates because this kind of platform is not an easy to developed. It needs better plans and effective ways that can attract more users and more people who made daily trading.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

It is impossible to hurry with addition of new couples at all. I think that the team is fully aware of this fact and won't hurry with it. They at first will solve what to them couples it is necessary and only after that will begin to realize it.
Activity: 294

There should be unique functionalities, advantages and plans to gain traffic from similar platforms to our platform.
Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 378
Everything is new at here, so that we need understand more about Quickex team. I think likestream and anwer questions from investors and supports is better.
You can ask any question here or go to join a group of telegrams and write there questions, the administrators will respond quickly. They are actively developing the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Despite the fact that the team promises to offer the best prices, the chance to face tough competition is very high, you need to talk about yourself.
Now a days competition in this crypto companies are common.Offer the best price is their main promotion of their project.so did you find the information how they will give the best price
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Despite the fact that the team promises to offer the best prices, the chance to face tough competition is very high, you need to talk about yourself.

Agree with you, there are tons of platforms that offers the same features with Quickex. I'm suggesting that the team must focus on what's the difference of Quickex platform to the other projects.
Activity: 294
Activity: 378
The developer believes that the commission is low - 0.5% fee on a transactional. I do not think such a commission is low. I hope it will be lower.
So this is a new project right? As I have check the website it doesn't contain much information to know more about Quickex background and its team history.
Actually you have apoint mate. This simple information about project team members could affect the entire project progress. The team should think the way investors and supporters think everyone need concrete and sensible team to handle huge projects. Hope there is one of team members will read this and could address this simple yet important matter.
I dont think they will be avle to convince more people to join thier both if they cant even disclose thier personal information to the public. Lets just give them some time for the mean time and lets not jump into conclusions right away.

Seems like you guy have already jumped to conclusions and thought that we were another ICO. Wink We are not an ICO, we are not looking for investors. We are an online service. You can land on our website https://quickex.eu and exchange your BTC and ETH straight away. We offer the best rates after all Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: