Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quickex | Best Rate Crypto Exchange - page 4. (Read 27993 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I understand that it's probably too early to talk about it, but tell me when tentatively you are going to launch a beta version of the platform? I would be very interested in trying it out in the work.

Pretty sure if they will launched the beta exchange they will announce it and make promotion to be able to gain visitors and impression from the people. But as of now there are only few people who recognized the exchange site so this will need more promotions and stuffs.
It really needs a lot of advertisement and promotion so its expected that much effort is need, I hope launching it sooner would help people acknowledge it.
Indeed, the project is very fresh and new need alot of updates and progress to be noticed by the public. The good marketing strategy will help the project to be famous and successful. Upon doing this tactics Iam sure many will notice and acknowledge the beauty of the project.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
I understand that it's probably too early to talk about it, but tell me when tentatively you are going to launch a beta version of the platform? I would be very interested in trying it out in the work.

Pretty sure if they will launched the beta exchange they will announce it and make promotion to be able to gain visitors and impression from the people. But as of now there are only few people who recognized the exchange site so this will need more promotions and stuffs.
It really needs a lot of advertisement and promotion so its expected that much effort is need, I hope launching it sooner would help people acknowledge it.
Well the team Quickex seems like very responsible and serious with the further improvement of this project. This holds a great platform and it is very efficient for this project if the project team members will launch a beta version so that a lot more people will come attracted to this best rate crypto exchange. And be able to try out this project. I will also looking forward for this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 196
Everything is new at here, so that we need understand more about Quickex team. I think likestream and anwer questions from investors and supports is better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
One of the nightmare of exchange services is to get hacked. What kind of protections do you have against hackers?  What if exchange is unavailable but I want to withdraw my funds ? Do you have another platform where the withdrawing funds is open source and published anywhere, so that people can withdraw their funds in emergency situations?

It's not a trading platform, it's a website to convert you bitcoin to ethereum, so your asset doesn't stay on their exchange and it does not require you to register and create an account, their service is like shapeshift if you use before.
Activity: 434
So this is a new project right? As I have check the website it doesn't contain much information to know more about Quickex background and its team history.
Yes. They don't provide valuable informations regarding the team's capabilities to handle this kind of project. They just offered us a platform that is fast and easy kind of exchange. I just hope that they can managed to convince the investors to joined on this team and make an invesments.
They start building service. So be patient about exchange with good rate and non-registration. It will be have more convenient for who have little amount want exchange.
Activity: 224
So this is a new project right? As I have check the website it doesn't contain much information to know more about Quickex background and its team history.
Yes. They don't provide valuable informations regarding the team's capabilities to handle this kind of project. They just offered us a platform that is fast and easy kind of exchange. I just hope that they can managed to convince the investors to joined on this team and make an invesments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Way to early man they just made announcement i think they will have to gauge interest first and then decide who to move things on like wp and general strategies
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Quick exchangers with low commission will be in demand. I do not doubt that the project will quickly develop! I'll start to follow the project, I'm interested in its further development!
Yeah, with lots of transactions with high transaction fees, this would surely be in demand and supported. This kinds of conveniences is what people needs right now.
I agree with you, now all people who start using crypto-currencies try to find exchanges where low commission fees. Can not deny, I'm sure that you yourself are looking for such exchangers, so as not to overpay.
Yeah we can get it the difference through whitepaper.but they should mention it in the thread that why we should support them where there is so many good project doing the same crypto exchange
Naturally, amendments can be introduced in whitepaper, but it is very important to warn about it both investors, and community and to specify the exact page on which changes have been made. Everything has to be by rules.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Dua
Activity: 616
The ideas and the concept is not new but as the team satims that the best rates are provided, let's see how it turns out to be.
Maybe some are not new , but we must expect that the team would have differences and high competitive attitude, hopefully people will recognize it and show the outcome.
Actually ideas and concepts are mostly similar since some projects are more likely thd same in each other, I think some are differ in approach and how they can attract the investors. Some are focusing on giving advantage to users and investors. Many are thinking give the public the fast and easy services.
I don't think this is a much similar project to other exchanges as it has some very great unique features int their platform like no registration needs to exchange. It also has totally diffrent concept than other exchnages as it compares price of a token on every exchange available and gives us the best one.
indeed this unique project is different from other similar projects. Due to its unique properties, this project is an order of magnitude higher than the other exchange platforms.
Activity: 378
I am unable to find any feedback or review in web about your service, you need to build trust first, because people will not take the rist just to get low rate, also you only convert between ethereum and bitcoin, on other similar service they offer exchanging between different.

you are right. we are going to grow our community. also our dev team scale crypto currency pairs.

So, what is you first step to make your community grow? Can you give us some clues about the plan of the team because there are already many crypto exchange that is already have many pairs of cryptos. And also, did some traders already been using the the services?
There is a good work flow however many similar platforms but not succeeded with their goals. Quickex is completely unique as we can notice they have a 24/7 support team which is highly essential to hold responsibility for the activities they adhere to and it is eventually building bridge of trust and strong connectivity.

The project must first build trust with the community and they need to prove that their platform is competitive enough and invest worthy. Then all will follow according to their plans.
That requires an active communication answering all the queries and connectivity dealing with the channel of announcememts regarding the project enhancements and activitiea that builds a strong trust.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
The ideas and the concept is not new but as the team satims that the best rates are provided, let's see how it turns out to be.
Maybe some are not new , but we must expect that the team would have differences and high competitive attitude, hopefully people will recognize it and show the outcome.
Actually ideas and concepts are mostly similar since some projects are more likely thd same in each other, I think some are differ in approach and how they can attract the investors. Some are focusing on giving advantage to users and investors. Many are thinking give the public the fast and easy services.
I don't think this is a much similar project to other exchanges as it has some very great unique features int their platform like no registration needs to exchange. It also has totally diffrent concept than other exchnages as it compares price of a token on every exchange available and gives us the best one.
Activity: 532
I am unable to find any feedback or review in web about your service, you need to build trust first, because people will not take the rist just to get low rate, also you only convert between ethereum and bitcoin, on other similar service they offer exchanging between different.

you are right. we are going to grow our community. also our dev team scale crypto currency pairs.

So, what is you first step to make your community grow? Can you give us some clues about the plan of the team because there are already many crypto exchange that is already have many pairs of cryptos. And also, did some traders already been using the the services?
There is a good work flow however many similar platforms but not succeeded with their goals. Quickex is completely unique as we can notice they have a 24/7 support team which is highly essential to hold responsibility for the activities they adhere to and it is eventually building bridge of trust and strong connectivity.

The project must first build trust with the community and they need to prove that their platform is competitive enough and invest worthy. Then all will follow according to their plans.
Agree, this is the must important thing to do first. Create a good relationship with your propect community. The continuous communication and connections to the people are one of the best strength that the project could ever had. Build trust and surely you will be benefited afterwards.

And how they will do that? Trust is very difficult to earn especially in the world of business. There must be some continuous communication and this is still new which for now is very difficult to trust.

We will grow our community and make a good service for our clients. Thats why we build the trust.
This is a good start to the project, I think that the team deserves this and support from users even more so. I support you, because I liked the project and its idea.
Activity: 294
The most advantageous tariffs are a tempting offer. But how will you guarantee the level of security? when you can not be afraid to exchange large sums?

50% Affiliate program as they promised is a great deal to choose Quickex and lot more however they should build secured features for the platform adding software to ensure the protection of all the traders.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I see this platform follows the ideas of Satoshi Nakamoto, but I think the platform already has many competitors and it will not be easy to defeat them.
Pages:
Jump to: