Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quickex | Best Rate Crypto Exchange - page 3. (Read 28049 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
So this is a new project right? As I have check the website it doesn't contain much information to know more about Quickex background and its team history.
Actually you have apoint mate. This simple information about project team members could affect the entire project progress. The team should think the way investors and supporters think everyone need concrete and sensible team to handle huge projects. Hope there is one of team members will read this and could address this simple yet important matter.
I dont think they will be avle to convince more people to join thier both if they cant even disclose thier personal information to the public. Lets just give them some time for the mean time and lets not jump into conclusions right away.

Seems like you guy have already jumped to conclusions and thought that we were another ICO. Wink We are not an ICO, we are not looking for investors. We are an online service. You can land on our website https://quickex.eu and exchange your BTC and ETH straight away. We offer the best rates after all Roll Eyes
I understand that it's probably too early to talk about it, but tell me when tentatively you are going to launch a beta version of the platform? I would be very interested in trying it out in the work.

Too early? Meh, if they have bothered to post a service announcement then they better have atleast the beta version of the exchange readied lol

Our service is fully functional. You can exchange your BTC or ETH right now. Or speed record is less than 4 min to process a transaction. https://quickex.eu
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I understand that it's probably too early to talk about it, but tell me when tentatively you are going to launch a beta version of the platform? I would be very interested in trying it out in the work.

Too early? Meh, if they have bothered to post a service announcement then they better have atleast the beta version of the exchange readied lol
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
So this is a new project right? As I have check the website it doesn't contain much information to know more about Quickex background and its team history.
Actually you have apoint mate. This simple information about project team members could affect the entire project progress. The team should think the way investors and supporters think everyone need concrete and sensible team to handle huge projects. Hope there is one of team members will read this and could address this simple yet important matter.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
it is really strange that the developers did not give us any documents on the development of the project. Only two currencies are available on your exchange website today. In the future, are you going to expand this list or will the exchange be between Eth and Btc only?

One step at a time, fellas. The list of pairs will expand soon. Wink

So, this will be similar to shapeshift? If so, then this is why the transaction fee is low because of your current competitors? And also, better to make a quick action so that people will not be waiting for long because I/we are more curious to know more about the additional pairing.
Activity: 224
it is really strange that the developers did not give us any documents on the development of the project. Only two currencies are available on your exchange website today. In the future, are you going to expand this list or will the exchange be between Eth and Btc only?
The project is still new so maybe the team are working with it. Their website don't have a complete information with their project and the team's profile. So as of now let see and wait what will be the progress of this project.

One step at a time, fellas. The list of pairs will expand soon. Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Quick exchangers with low commission will be in demand. I do not doubt that the project will quickly develop! I'll start to follow the project, I'm interested in its further development!
Yeah, with lots of transactions with high transaction fees, this would surely be in demand and supported. This kinds of conveniences is what people needs right now.
I agree with you, now all people who start using crypto-currencies try to find exchanges where low commission fees. Can not deny, I'm sure that you yourself are looking for such exchangers, so as not to overpay.
Yeah we can get it the difference through whitepaper.but they should mention it in the thread that why we should support them where there is so many good project doing the same crypto exchange
Naturally, amendments can be introduced in whitepaper, but it is very important to warn about it both investors, and community and to specify the exact page on which changes have been made. Everything has to be by rules.

Ammendments to a whitepaper? Top kek, literally NO dev or team does that. They usually completely ignore the fact that a whitepaper or roadmap exists

Hi there! We are not an ICO so we don't need WP. Our service is already up and running. You can use it straight away. But we could go live with ICO in near future (psst... it's a secret but it would be a security token). Wink
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Adding more pairs is not easy for this new project and it depends on how the community will accept and support the project, maybe as time goes by developers will add more currencies.
Activity: 434

Yeah, and this pairing can be commonly found in every trading site so I doubt that traders will take the risk to try the services. Quickex seems to have a good purpose which they offer a very low transaction fee but they need to do more ways to attract traders who will used the said services.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
What can the team say about the level of security? I would not venture to exchange large amounts at once.
Activity: 336
Activity: 322
It is highly essential for every user to have a look on the white papers to understand about the project road map and their goals, workflow but why Quickex do not publish white papers.
Activity: 560
I am unable to find any feedback or review in web about your service, you need to build trust first, because people will not take the rist just to get low rate, also you only convert between ethereum and bitcoin, on other similar service they offer exchanging between different.

you are right. we are going to grow our community. also our dev team scale crypto currency pairs.

So, what is you first step to make your community grow? Can you give us some clues about the plan of the team because there are already many crypto exchange that is already have many pairs of cryptos. And also, did some traders already been using the the services?
There is a good work flow however many similar platforms but not succeeded with their goals. Quickex is completely unique as we can notice they have a 24/7 support team which is highly essential to hold responsibility for the activities they adhere to and it is eventually building bridge of trust and strong connectivity.

The project must first build trust with the community and they need to prove that their platform is competitive enough and invest worthy. Then all will follow according to their plans.
You all rightly say the trust of users and investor confidence is initially built, then the promotion of the project in social networks is already beginning actively. Trust can be earned if you have good time-tested partners. It helps a lot.
Yes, of course. They definitely need to be pushed hard their hard work until they have a free time so that they can answer all their question.
Activity: 602
A low commission fee can actually draw attention to itself, I think that this very moment can attract attention to the new exchanger.
It hardly. Such projects with low or at all free fees already a heap. So I don't think that the exchanges administrators will attach it particular importance and in priority will add quickex to themselves.
The conclusion from this one is that you need to develop another plan about attracting users to your exchanger
Yes. The team behind this project must have to provide better plans and strategies to attract users because the competition of this kind of platform is really high. They need to be more innovative inorder to be liked by the people of crypto and by the investors.
I don't know but this kind of project was a unique one, which means that this platform has a small number of similarities on each fast exchange platform.
Activity: 546
A low commission fee can actually draw attention to itself, I think that this very moment can attract attention to the new exchanger.
It hardly. Such projects with low or at all free fees already a heap. So I don't think that the exchanges administrators will attach it particular importance and in priority will add quickex to themselves.
The conclusion from this one is that you need to develop another plan about attracting users to your exchanger
Yes. The team behind this project must have to provide better plans and strategies to attract users because the competition of this kind of platform is really high. They need to be more innovative inorder to be liked by the people of crypto and by the investors.
Activity: 504
I am unable to find any feedback or review in web about your service, you need to build trust first, because people will not take the rist just to get low rate, also you only convert between ethereum and bitcoin, on other similar service they offer exchanging between different.

you are right. we are going to grow our community. also our dev team scale crypto currency pairs.

So, what is you first step to make your community grow? Can you give us some clues about the plan of the team because there are already many crypto exchange that is already have many pairs of cryptos. And also, did some traders already been using the the services?
There is a good work flow however many similar platforms but not succeeded with their goals. Quickex is completely unique as we can notice they have a 24/7 support team which is highly essential to hold responsibility for the activities they adhere to and it is eventually building bridge of trust and strong connectivity.

The project must first build trust with the community and they need to prove that their platform is competitive enough and invest worthy. Then all will follow according to their plans.
You all rightly say the trust of users and investor confidence is initially built, then the promotion of the project in social networks is already beginning actively. Trust can be earned if you have good time-tested partners. It helps a lot.
Activity: 336

The site is still news and there are still development from the team is taking care of. As for now, there is focus on promoting their sites to potential traders and investors, But this will be hard if they do not launch any campaigns to Quickex to be able to recognize and gain the impression from the public.
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: