Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quickex | Best Rate Crypto Exchange - page 8. (Read 27985 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Quickex should be included on your radar if you are a crypto trader. It offeres best rates and low fees. Definitely they are also working to secure thier website.

I guess there features and stuffs will surely attract more customers and traders to come and trade there. Is this site new? Any other plans to launch campaign for the trade exchange?

A good point there mate. If they want more impression and visitors for their exchange site they must have a good promotional campaign to attract members to join and trade. An example of where huge visitors is in the social media sites like twitter, facebook, medium, reddit.

That seems true on paper but usually from what I have seen most projects are just dead or just spam on reddit and nothing really happens in the end
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Quickex should be included on your radar if you are a crypto trader. It offeres best rates and low fees. Definitely they are also working to secure thier website.
Definitely. Their website has a one-click solution for those who wanted a fast currency without waiting many times like on an exchange.
I do agree with you mate. This kind of platform will solve all the problematical issue. However, I wanted to ask a question, does the process of exchanging was automated or manually by the operator?

Hi there!

It is fully automatically. Safe. Simple. Anonymous. No registration. No hidden commission.

We hope you will enjoy it. Thank for your question.

So will it operate something like the existing ones like changelly or shapeshift where you just like send to an address and recieve in the given address?
Activity: 336

I guess there features and stuffs will surely attract more customers and traders to come and trade there. Is this site new? Any other plans to launch campaign for the trade exchange?

A good point there mate. If they want more impression and visitors for their exchange site they must have a good promotional campaign to attract members to join and trade. An example of where huge visitors is in the social media sites like twitter, facebook, medium, reddit.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Now only a pair of ether with bitcoin is possible and when will there be other possibilities? I think this option is not necessary for everyone.

Sure. We will increase a quantity of pairs soon: XRP, LTC, Dash, BCH, USDT and etc.

A lot of customers ask us to do that. They enjoy our high rates ever with BTC-ETH and we promise make so high rates for another pairs.

Thank you for your comment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Now only a pair of ether with bitcoin is possible and when will there be other possibilities? I think this option is not necessary for everyone.
Definitely. Their website has a one-click solution for those who wanted a fast currency without waiting many times like on an exchange.
I do agree with you mate. This kind of platform will solve all the problematical issue. However, I wanted to ask a question, does the process of exchanging was automated or manually by the operator?

Hi there!

It is fully automatically. Safe. Simple. Anonymous. No registration. No hidden commission.

We hope you will enjoy it. Thank for your question.
Activity: 602
Activity: 294
Quickex

One-tap exchange service. Best rates. Easy to use.
Our Website: https://quickex.io

Description

Quickex is an exchange platform that employs complex mechanisms to exchange crypto at the best rates but remains user-friendly and simple to use.

You can be certain that you will get the best rate at any given time and complete everything on the same tab.

Market Analysis

By March 2018 around 25 mln US citizens had come to possess crypto among their assets. As the tendency had been the same in the rest of the world for quite some time, crypto exchange platforms started popping up. They offered to facilitate financial operations with crypto for regular users who were not that much savvy when it came to such operations.

Our feauters you can benefit from:
  • No KYC. Not even an email is required.
  • No hidden fees. We only charge 0.5%. That's it.
  • You can buy crypto with a credit card within 5-30 min.
  • Our list of available pairs and supply are to grow.

Objective

Quickex’s main goal is to allow regular crypto hodlers and crypto traders buy, sell and exchange their crypto assets fast, with ease and at the best rates the market can offer.

Quickex offers:

• Best rates aggregated from 20+ crypto exchanges.
  • One-tap service.
  • Exchange without registration.
  • 24/7 support.
  • 50% affiliate program.
  • Low fees; only 0.5% fee on a transaction.

Best Rates

Quickex hooks into exchanges via their API and instantly finds the best offers for you. The platform aggregates the orders from 20+ list of exchanges such as Bittrex, Hitbtc, Exmo, Okex, Binance and others.

Low Fees

Quickex charges only 0.5% on each transaction which is fully covered by the rate difference of minimum 0.5-2% the platform offers 9 times out of 10.

User-friendly Interface

Quickex does not require you to register and create an account. You can execute each transaction staying on the same tab and it may be a matter of seconds before the transaction is complete.

Affiliate Program

Our affiliate program offers 50% of our revenue on each referral. Cookie life time is unlimited and acceptance percentage is 100%. Immediate processing and first payout after 3 unique transactions made by 3 different users to 3 different wallet. Minimum payout is 0.0001 BTC.

Exchange Pairs

The number of exchange pairs is constantly growing.

Follow us on

Telegram

Facebook

FAQ

Does Quickex fix currency rates?

Yes, we fix the estimated exchange rate for 15 minutes to allow our users to make their transactions at an expected rate.

What is your commission fee?

Quickex charges a low commission fee (0.5%) and offers the best rate available at the moment.

What is the wallet address?

A wallet is a digital place where you store cryptocurrency coins and tokens. A wallet address is a randomly generated combination of digits and letters that is associated with a particular wallet.
Quickex does not provide wallet addresses and never stores user deposits. To exchange cryptocurrencies on Quickex, you need to provide a wallet address where you can receive your exchanged currency.

What are network fees?

Each time any amount of cryptocurrency is sent or exchanged, the currency goes through a blockchain. This process requires a small fee called a ‘network fee’. The network fee is a commission that a blockchain takes from the amount sent in each currency. It is critical to make sure that the amount you want to exchange on Quickex is enough to cover the exchange fees for both the process of sending your original currency and receiving the new currency you want to buy. If the sent amount is too low to cover the fees of the network, the transaction will not go through and your funds will be lost.

Start exchanging your crypto with Quickex today and save money on fees and best rates!

Pages:
Jump to: