Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber - page 2. (Read 97681 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Any news on this, Sicarious? It survived delisting somehow. The sell side looks thinner too.

Anyone wanna buy me out  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is there anything left in this coin?

What with Uber pretty much dominating the world, I think this coin's opportunity whilst humble has left the building.

Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman
Does anyone have any working nodes?
Delist then dead?  Huh
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
Making the value of this coin soar is EASY.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11557908

Contribute to the progression of the coin and profit while you're at it!
chalk that up to an honest mistake
Done  Cool

This coin has the potential to be a shining example of the true essence of crypto
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
chalk that up to an honest mistake
Try reading the chart, it says it all
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
looks like someone drank a bit too much of the koolaid
Shit ico scam from last year still not dead? Why taxicoin? Why?!?!

You can try for the next 10 year, there will still be no demand from anyone for this shit.
Words spoken like a true butthurt bag holder. Most coins vanish after a week but this one is still trading. It's not dead because it obviously has demand.

This coin has massive potential profit and use. The name is GREAT and works for taxis but would be great for anything.
Crypto is open-source so anyone can pick up on work in progress. If this coin gets used by one taxi company it's value will skyrocket making today's prices look like nothing.
Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
Shit ico scam from last year still not dead? Why taxicoin? Why?!?!

You can try for the next 10 year, there will still be no demand from anyone for this shit.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
please help, my wallet won't sync.
Sure enough. Someone is already snatching up coins Sad
I may have to raise my bids ( Sad x2 )
Still LOTS of profit to be made here tho  Cool
Hey, this is @Sicarious_ checking in from my personal account. Updates from the technical devs become fewer and further in between each week, unfortunately. Just wanted to say that I'm still working in the background attempting to create strategic partnerships for Quicksilver which will bring some value to the community.

Well project seems to have stopped dead in its tracks. What exactly are you working on to bring value to this coin? Will the project be under a new dev? Sounds interesting.

Well as the devs seemed to have abandoned the project, or at least are on an extreme hiatus, I'm communicating with projects similar to Quicksilver to propose integration. I've been a fan of the idea ever since it was first pitched to me, and have the marketshare to prove it (I own ~20%). That being said, I'm obviously not a fan of how it's been progressing (or not progressing, rather), and so am just going to hodl and do what I can to extract value for those of us left.
The profit potential for this coin is HUGE. Abandoning it would be foolish for anyone.
If people want to dump this coin they are welcome. The value of this coin can moon FAST.
Hopefully my low buy orders get filled Wink
Hey, this is @Sicarious_ checking in from my personal account. Updates from the technical devs become fewer and further in between each week, unfortunately. Just wanted to say that I'm still working in the background attempting to create strategic partnerships for Quicksilver which will bring some value to the community.

Well project seems to have stopped dead in its tracks. What exactly are you working on to bring value to this coin? Will the project be under a new dev? Sounds interesting.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thanks for the update!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
There are several things to addresss in this message. The most pressing matter is the issue syncing the wallets.  I've been working in the background since they went down, and 5.196.190.82 is a functioning node you can use to sync your wallets.

Now for explainations for why it went down, etc. The main Quicksilver dev had all his Bitcoin and all his Quicksilver [QSLV] on his personal SSD--with no backup, stupidly. Well inline with Murphy's Law, the SSD burned up and he lost about 75 BTC and 300k QSLV. All his attempts to recover the SSD and the coins it contained failed, and so without another word the dev rage quit crypto--one of the side effects from this was the issue with the wallets, as this main dev shut his node down when he quit.

I have been gone on a business trip, and did not even know this was happening until I received word from home that my wallet was no longer synced. Upon that realization I began poking around and after several attempts I finally got a hold of the unfortunate dev and got his story. One of the other things I got during that conversation was access to this BCT account, because he had initiated a password reset and neglected to let me know (hence the delay in this post).

So there's that.

Regarding the status of the project, I have a meeting scheduled upon my return (May 10th)  which will bring to an end the current  thrust and aim of the project--I am optimistically hopeful for a successful end! If not though, then the thrust will adjust and work will continue.

I myself have the highest incentive to continue my efforts and create value for the network, as I have accumulated a large position in QSLV over the past weeks during these dumps. While this accumulation represents a long-term investment in my work and in the future of the project, I would also be happy to use it to fund community collaboration going forward.

Regarding the questions I expect to follow this post, please be patient awaiting my replies, as I am on a business trip currently and my access to BCT will be limited until I return.
Activity: 262
Very disappointing
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Another scamcoin bit the dust.
I am sorry for everyone bagholding this.
Thanks for the support dev!!!

Wallet is staking like a pro Smiley

Really. Cheesy I dont see anyone staking lol
Pages:
Jump to: