Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐰 RabbitCoin [RBBT] [Scrypt KGW] - page 32. (Read 182337 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Time to buy for rabbit.This coin has future.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

all that wasted mh/s wonder if the miners died, or can't switch there rigs over to something else now  Cry

Or they know something that we don't ...  Cheesy -> 189 Active Miners now
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

all that wasted mh/s wonder if the miners died, or can't switch there rigs over to something else now  Cry
Reward: (Random)
Block 1-100,000: 1-1,000,000 RabbitCoin
Block 100,001-200,000: 1-500,000 RabbitCoin
Block 200,001-300,000: 1-250,000 RabbitCoin
Block 300,001-400,000: 1-125,000 RabbitCoin
Block 400,001-500,000: 1-62,500 RabbitCoin
Block 500,001-600,000: 1-31,250 RabbitCoin
Block 600,000+: 10,000 (Flat) RabbitCoin

Last Block Found   : 84696

Halving is very close  Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
dead Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Looks delicious, but seriously: Flappycoin and Grumpycoin trade higher, and I don't see much difference with them versus Rabbit. I think FLAP still has a 100B coin cap and GRUMP's is 50B.

Once again, you can't keep comparing one coin to another and simply state the coin cap is similar and therefore they should trade around the same amount.  I will keep saying this, EVERYONE IS SITTING ON MILLIONS OF THESE COINS AND NOT GENERATING AWARENESS OR DEMAND.  That is the sole problem.  I tried to give away 5 million coins with not a single takers.  That speaks volumes to me!  No one even lied to try and get the coins.

the people sitting on millions are bag holders who bought at 1 satoshi. The ones mining now are holding out for higher prices. For every seller there is a buyer.
legendary
Activity: 1050
as i said a week ago ....day traders will destroy the price and push it to 1 latochi .....

look at sell orders now ... from 0.x ltc  to  xx.x  ltc .....the more price stay here the more pressure increase
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
lets get the votes up on Cryptsy. If we can get to 16000+ votes we can get on Cryptsy. Look at all the LTC ballers playing in COL and TIPS. I am sure they would want a new coin to trade. Since the liquidity would be split between 2 exchanges, the price of RBBT will move higher, quicker.

A coin trading at 3 latoshi with a 100 bil coin count won't stay at 3 latoshi for long.

20000 more blocks until the reward halving

Crptsy is not GOD of all exchanges.  Create the DEMAND and the exchanges will come to the coin.  Also, if everyone who stop trying to dump all 10+ million of their coins at once and move the market higher, that would @ least be a start.
Looks delicious, but seriously: Flappycoin and Grumpycoin trade higher, and I don't see much difference with them versus Rabbit. I think FLAP still has a 100B coin cap and GRUMP's is 50B.

Once again, you can't keep comparing one coin to another and simply state the coin cap is similar and therefore they should trade around the same amount.  I will keep saying this, EVERYONE IS SITTING ON MILLIONS OF THESE COINS AND NOT GENERATING AWARENESS OR DEMAND.  That is the sole problem.  I tried to give away 5 million coins with not a single takers.  That speaks volumes to me!  No one even lied to try and get the coins.
legendary
lets get the votes up on Cryptsy. If we can get to 16000+ votes we can get on Cryptsy. Look at all the LTC ballers playing in COL and TIPS. I am sure they would want a new coin to trade. Since the liquidity would be split between 2 exchanges, the price of RBBT will move higher, quicker.

A coin trading at 3 latoshi with a 100 bil coin count won't stay at 3 latoshi for long.

20000 more blocks until the reward halving
Activity: 114
because new style miners can sale to get 0.14LTC per MH. It's good for birds-like brains Wink

Need I say more?
Activity: 70
no Chance to rise! meaby next time with dogoshis !
Activity: 6
Do not mine in the hash.sol.I got only 2 milion Rbbt with 20M hashrate in 9 hours!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

please introduce a safe and rapid pool for rabbit! i use https://rbbt.hash.so and it have many problems
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
RBBT is falling all the way down? Is it going to rise again? There is no any Buy order only sell order, Looks like fucked up as CENT. is there any planning to rise it back or developer are sleeping after making some money?

The rabbits are down . A miraculous Easter pump is all that can save it now. But it has to be something clever engineered.
Activity: 70
i will buy at 1 Latoshi
legendary
If you guys want this coin on Cryptsy we need more votes. They will be adding new coins soon and it would be good to get in the next round. Paid votes are welcome. Remember RBBT is still cheap and only about 25000 blocks until the reward halves.

over 100 LTC in volume over on Mintpal. We can do the same if not more on Cryptsy. Buy your cheap RBBT over on Mintpal and watch the price rocket once we get on Cryptsy.
Activity: 63
Do not mine in the hash.sol.I got only 2 milion Rbbt with 20M hashrate in 9 hours!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 14
Thanks for support, guys  Undecided. Well, street for Game is free https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5728578. Waiting you in tweeter, maybe some later you will join to me. Who dont understand I can repeat. This is a very good idea, to make rabbitcoin more famous, and popular. This is real, but only if we all together will do it. I cant do it alone, it is true.
P.S. not so bad now. We have idea, it is hardly to find. When we will have a team, rabbitcoin will conqueror the internet...
Pages:
Jump to: