Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐰 RabbitCoin [RBBT] [Scrypt KGW] - page 34. (Read 182337 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
RBBT Easter Coin Airdrop.....coming soon!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ou.... We in Russia start interesting holiday special Wink I'll try to translate it and start on English resources tommorow. It is only begining ) I advise you to buy some rabbits))
P.S. Anybody see the Easter bunny? ....
Activity: 56
Dont understand. If i am mining now, I will recieve reward or not?

I think the answer is you can mine the coin. Anyway, you can't sell them with a good price.
Dont understand. If i am mining now, I will recieve reward or not?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What's happening with Hash.so?
Cron stalled, so payouts didn't happen and stats haven't been updating. Mining was not affected and everything is catching up now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
All can critic... Somebody try to make this coin more popular. On our forum in russia, we have a lottery, who guess when rbbt begin trading in cryptsy win 2 mln rabbits) For all who sent his wallet at 8th march 188K rabbits) Yearstady Twitter splitted 1 mln rabbits between 5 followers. I was one of them)) Coin has place for comunity http://www.reddit.com/r/rabbitcoin/. Well - subscribes) Soon will be Easter) I think it is a very good chance for rabbit) If anyone can make somth like tipbote for rabbit, make it) I with a big pleasure will tip them) Rabbit has future Wink

1 million coins split among 5 people?!!?  That was a shitty giveaway considering how many coins people are hoarding and can't even sell. Here is a REAL give away!  Post a pic of your wallet and if you have less than 1 million rabbits in it, I will send 20 people 250K rabbits!!!

Imma make it RAIN up in this BEEEEITCH!!!!
I would post a pic but I deleted my wallet after dumping  Grin

Why are you complaining about? I mined 1 mil coins in 2 hours with 2mh/s
It's not much for a giveaway. Every winner got 250k -> 0,25$ .
Stop looking for every giveaway, and start creating some value for this coin
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
What's happening with Hash.so?
Activity: 45
Block explorer has been dead for multiple days, can you please fix it!

Should be back up and running and should recover on its own now from python/ABE exiting randomly.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
All can critic... Somebody try to make this coin more popular. On our forum in russia, we have a lottery, who guess when rbbt begin trading in cryptsy win 2 mln rabbits) For all who sent his wallet at 8th march 188K rabbits) Yearstady Twitter splitted 1 mln rabbits between 5 followers. I was one of them)) Coin has place for comunity http://www.reddit.com/r/rabbitcoin/. Well - subscribes) Soon will be Easter) I think it is a very good chance for rabbit) If anyone can make somth like tipbote for rabbit, make it) I with a big pleasure will tip them) Rabbit has future Wink

1 million coins split among 5 people?!!?  That was a shitty giveaway considering how many coins people are hoarding and can't even sell. Here is a REAL give away!  Post a pic of your wallet and if you have less than 1 million rabbits in it, I will send 20 people 250K rabbits!!!

I would post a pic but I deleted my wallet after dumping  Grin
Activity: 250
Merit: 252

+1
legendary
Activity: 1050

yr pool is stuck with a block 7,358 (done: 10855%)
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1232
Dev needs to come by and say high, let us know what else he has planned for this coin. We are trading RBBT for less than a two dollar hooker. I see the potential for explosive growth.
Activity: 182
Rabbitcoin isn't dead at all. Easter might create an instant boom.
The problem with this coin is that everyone is hoarding them and not spreading them around.  Everyone is sitting on MILLIONS of them and somehow think that the price is going to magically, without any effort jump to 10 sat, 30 sat, 50 sat, 100 sat, etc

Everyone keeps saying "to the moon" and all these dogecoin references, but have no clue to how dogecoin became such a popular altcoin.  If you don't know, let me tell you.....COMMUNITY!!!!!

When doge first hit the market, I was mining it just b/c I thought it was hilarious and so did others.  Then as the community started to build, people were tossing AKA tipping dogecoins left and right, all over the place because they were NOT THINKING "Oh wait until this hits 10, 50, 100, 500 sat so I can make a shit ton of money" or "Wait until it hits cryptsy and to da moon we go".  It was a true community, it was fun, it was exciting, it brought people together, it was simply unlike any other altcoin community I have seen to date, YET everyone is trying to duplicate the coin(its open source, that is the easy part) but continues to leave out the key ingredient, making the coin FUN!  And I personally believe, just because people made it FUN, it ultimately became what it is today.  At one point, there were more dogecoin being sent/received than dogecoins that existed.  At one point, based on the sheer transactions numbers on average the same dogecoin was sent 5 times in a 24 hour period.  Hell look at their 24 hour transactions now, there are 59bil coins in circulation and 25bil coins have traded in the last 24 hours.  NO OTHER COIN IS MOVING THIS TYPE OF VOLUME.

So with my rant, I close with this.  What good does hoarding your coins do, if no one even want them?  Create the demand and they will come!

i think i have a problem here ....

i send 600k rabbit to mintpal and not a single confirm for 2 hours ......

Edit .... after i generate a new address and send 10 rabbits as test they got confirmed .... so what now

Edit 2.....Mintpal tells me to fuck off... and its my problem

Edit 3 .... Mintpal fixed it after sending 3 tickets

How many rabbits do you have now?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
continued****

oh and dont trash a coin that you want to succeed on a forum it will definitely guarantee that coin will die.

if you were going to a restaurant and saw a bunch of signs on the window saying how shit it was would you eat there. as a miner you own that restaurant
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
What's the reason for the sudden decrease in value of many altcoins?
well the whole volume of currency traded in crypto form is a microscopic fraction of the world economy. even though we have had a boom in the last year there are still lots of people who are still to be convinced that it could be the new economy of the world. i see it as we have hit a plateau of interest and more coins are being made vs people investing in them so paint is being spread thin so to speak.

there needs to be a push to go beyond bitcoin getting bitcoins for you alt coins and get more alt coins to be accepted at retailers and then retailers can will be able to use the coins to restock or invest back in the business. that is still a long way off.

threw alot into rabbit coin only to see it fall. im still a noob at his but i think it can bounce back with time and some hard work on the owners and miners.

for example if any miners are part of a legit online business try excepting rabbit for your services or goods. it can be a risk but in the end will build a reputation and could pay off huge.

you cant get something for nothing so to speak
Pages:
Jump to: