Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐰 RabbitCoin [RBBT] [Scrypt KGW] - page 35. (Read 182337 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What's the reason for the sudden decrease in value of many altcoins?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Here's an idea:

Rename Rabbitcoin(RBBT) to UsagiCoin(USA)
The name has several benefits while still retaining the rabbit meaning.
The abbreviation gained from renaming it to UsagiCoin (usagi means rabbit in japanese) means we'll reach a larger userbase
and gain the support of patriots.

That might be the trick to reviving this coin within a week.

There is already USDe for that purpose Smiley. So you're again late to the party Smiley
Think of another trick to revive it.
Activity: 182
Here's an idea:

Rename Rabbitcoin(RBBT) to UsagiCoin(USA)
The name has several benefits while still retaining the rabbit meaning.
The abbreviation gained from renaming it to UsagiCoin (usagi means rabbit in japanese) means we'll reach a larger userbase
and gain the support of patriots.

That might be the trick to reviving this coin within a week.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i can't wait to delete my rbbt coins for deletecoins  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
RBBT is so cheap. This is a lucky rabbits foot. comparable coins are worth at least 20-30 (ADT, TIPS). RBBT can go as high as TIX (120) or IFC (300+) so at 6, RBBT is a rocketkship just waiting to take off. If you hit at least 20 you more than double your money.

This isn't abandoned, its just getting started. Block reward halving coming up soon as well.

You're a full member and yo keep saying something that stupid?
Comparing coins and saying they will reach same value , based on?
Also , clinging your hope to block reward halving ?
How many times has this happen with no change in price for how many coins?

I am comparing RBBT to other coins of similar design. Mainly total coin count. When you try to value something like a home, you look at similar homes and try to determine a value that the home you are trying to be MAY reach. Notice how I said "IF" it reaches 20. Not when. Also I don't need to hope for a block halving, its going to happen. Will block halving have an affect? It may or may not, only time will tell. Typically block halving means that there is less selling pressure from miners. Also anyone who dumped from the launch already dumped, anyone who bought RBBT before RBBT went to LTC market paid too high. Now you will see the real professionals take over and make money with this rabbit.

I never mined or bought RBBT when it traded against BTC. Anyone who did is a moron, plain and simple. Once RBBT hit the LTC market over on MINT, I bought up 425 million @ 7. Volume has been rising since it moved to LTC market. Same thing happened when IFC was first listed on Cryptsy. It went to BTC market, died at 1 satoshi. Then it went to LTC market, started trading at .00000010 LTC. I am noticing the same pattern. If RBBT hits IFC value its a home run, if it hits .00000014 LTC its a good trade.

So if there will be another 100 coins with 21000000 total coins , you'll assume for any of them it can reach 640$/coin?
Block halving had no major effect on any major coin. Most recent and anticipated situation is doge , price actually sink after it.
Also , the pressure from miners is another myth , already busted .

The rest is about the coin entering a new market , it always has a sharp up or down depending on how the coin which is traded against is feeling. Right now ltc is on the move , and really climbing.

you can't compare any new coin to bitcoin, its been around for a long time. Same reason you can't compare any scrypt coin to litecoin. Also Doge was over priced hype. Watch when RBBT gets on Cryptsy. volume will be split between two of the biggest exchanges. Volatility will increase and liquidity will drop.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
in defi we trust
RBBT is so cheap. This is a lucky rabbits foot. comparable coins are worth at least 20-30 (ADT, TIPS). RBBT can go as high as TIX (120) or IFC (300+) so at 6, RBBT is a rocketkship just waiting to take off. If you hit at least 20 you more than double your money.

This isn't abandoned, its just getting started. Block reward halving coming up soon as well.

I am comparing RBBT to other coins of similar design. Mainly total coin count. When you try to value something like a home, you look at similar homes and try to determine a value that the home you are trying to be MAY reach. Notice how I said "IF" it reaches 20. Not when. Also I don't need to hope for a block halving, its going to happen. Will block halving have an affect? It may or may not, only time will tell. Typically block halving means that there is less selling pressure from miners. Also anyone who dumped from the launch already dumped, anyone who bought RBBT before RBBT went to LTC market paid too high. Now you will see the real professionals take over and make money with this rabbit.

I never mined or bought RBBT when it traded against BTC. Anyone who did is a moron, plain and simple. Once RBBT hit the LTC market over on MINT, I bought up 425 million @ 7. Volume has been rising since it moved to LTC market. Same thing happened when IFC was first listed on Cryptsy. It went to BTC market, died at 1 satoshi. Then it went to LTC market, started trading at .00000010 LTC. I am noticing the same pattern. If RBBT hits IFC value its a home run, if it hits .00000014 LTC its a good trade.

So if there will be another 100 coins with 21000000 total coins , you'll assume for any of them it can reach 640$/coin?
Block halving had no major effect on any major coin. Most recent and anticipated situation is doge , price actually sink after it.
Also , the pressure from miners is another myth , already busted .

The rest is about the coin entering a new market , it always has a sharp up or down depending on how the coin which is traded against is feeling. Right now ltc is on the move , and really climbing.

legendary

in defi we trust

Activity: 35
mining activity went up quite a bit Shocked
i8
Activity: 224

Wink Cheesy
Look volumes on mintpal. On the LTC market RBBT volumes the highest. 118 LTC /24 hours. I told that RBBT volumes increase every day. Coin not dead. If rabbitholders dont cry that all bad, and did smth for popularity of rabbit, we are trading this coin for 20-40 satoshi btc today... Suscribe on reddit, for example. Tweet somth, with popular hashtag and rabbitcoin hashtag. Many minres dont know about Rabbitcoin...
legendary

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Rabbitcoin alive)) Many people dont uderstand how it profitable, becourse rabbit dont shows on coinwars or same services Angry Well, if they calculate quantity coins per day from mining * 0.0253 (exchange rate ltc/btc)*n (satochi LTC).... I think they will be suprised))) Even if all miners will dump coin and price will down for 1 LTC satochi, coin will buy immideatly. 1 LTC for 100 mln rabbit)) At mintpall you can see orders for this price about 4,5 billlion rabbits. First dump will finished after that and coin begin gooing up. Less then 9 days for halved rewards.. Rabbitteam working and we dont know what they will do)) Coin not dead, it is only waiting self time for rise))

people get affected by bad news ... so they dump .....

like being removed from mintpal ...

and i tell you something .. the lower the value goes the more day traders fuck your coin ....and sell walls become thicker ... they buy your coin cheap like 4 latochi yester day put their sell at 5-6-7 ...and that put massive pressure on 4 ... so price get lower to 3 ... and so on .....

don't buy higher than 4-5 .... some people here are getting out of rabbit as speak ....don't buy high and bagholder like idiot

and if someone got a buy order at 3 or 2 ... he will just keep mining to dump at the wall above his order .....its as dirty as that
You know what's worse than getting removed from MintPal? Getting removed from MintPal the day before their API links to coinwarz XD
legendary
Activity: 1050
Do you feel it? Cool Yes, this is wind of changes... Grin

Yeah , rabbitcoin will be the first coin to be traded at 1 dogetoshi per million.

not really there is a coin called xxl .... that will be the first
in defi we trust

Yeah , rabbitcoin will be the first coin to be traded at 1 dogetoshi per million.
See at volumes in cryptorash. Every day volumes are growing up. Interest to the coin grows. Walls with prise lower then 1 satochi btc cant stoped uptrend. Coin has very good chances.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Rabbitcoin alive)) Many people dont uderstand how it profitable, becourse rabbit dont shows on coinwars or same services Angry Well, if they calculate quantity coins per day from mining * 0.0253 (exchange rate ltc/btc)*n (satochi LTC).... I think they will be suprised))) Even if all miners will dump coin and price will down for 1 LTC satochi, coin will buy immideatly. 1 LTC for 100 mln rabbit)) At mintpall you can see orders for this price about 4,5 billlion rabbits. First dump will finished after that and coin begin gooing up. Less then 9 days for halved rewards.. Rabbitteam working and we dont know what they will do)) Coin not dead, it is only waiting self time for rise))

people get affected by bad news ... so they dump .....

like being removed from mintpal ...

and i tell you something .. the lower the value goes the more day traders fuck your coin ....and sell walls become thicker ... they buy your coin cheap like 4 latochi yester day put their sell at 5-6-7 ...and that put massive pressure on 4 ... so price get lower to 3 ... and so on .....

don't buy higher than 4-5 .... some people here are getting out of rabbit as speak ....don't buy high and bagholder like idiot

and if someone got a buy order at 3 or 2 ... he will just keep mining to dump at the wall above his order .....its as dirty as that
Pages:
Jump to: