Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Radium SmartChain Phase 2.3 100% Decentralized Username-Address Linkage - page 2. (Read 30456 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Now that Rads has been added to polo I went ahead and added it to my site:

Great!  Ill add the faucet links to the ANN later when I get the chance.

Radium SmartChain Phase 2.3 not support windows 10 ?
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
source of the smartchain available?

i dont think smart-chain is open source
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
source of the smartchain available?
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Nice volume on poloniex, you have my attention.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

Great!  Ill add the faucet links to the ANN later when I get the chance.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

https://cryptospout.com/faucet/hourly_radium_faucet.html - Provides a small Radium reward to users every hour
https://cryptospout.com/faucet/daily_radium_faucet.html - Provides a bigger Radium reward to users once per day

https://cryptospout.com/deluge/hourly_radium_deluge.html - Provides a chance to enter a larger reward every hour, Enter for free each hour but only one winner is picked at the end of each hour
https://cryptospout.com/deluge/daily_radium_deluge.html - Provides a chance to enter a larger reward every day, Enter for free each day but only one winner is picked at the end of each day

And finally If faucets aren't your thing and you want to earn some real coin check out my Radium offer wall where I provide offers to users for Radium in return, Play games, do surveys, watch videos, listen to music and more!

https://cryptospout.com/offer_wall/radium_offer_wall.html
Great work everyone with tweets and new coin request  Wink
Activity: 38
Congrats! You deserve to be on POLO. not long before mega whales catch on/
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
BTW, the system updated, before even though I had 101 coins it thought I only had 2, now that it sees I have 101, only 5 days til stake reward. Booyah!
I accept donations if Dev likes my enthusiasm Smiley
Xmiafgtbxo67jjPgdvXzEpRHKZgZ5pXfDY
Activity: 644
I also cant figure out the value of smartchain, considering when I decay radium into radon I lose radium unless I gain it back in stake which as of now takes 200 days with 100 radium...
When you decay Radium into Radon, you are gaining the ability to perform functions on the SmartChain. If you decay 10 Radium into Radon, you can register your username on the SmartChain, and contact JJ for verification. Once you have your user registered, you may decay more Radium into Radon, in order to store file hashes, store text notes, etc.
Blockchain and stuff
still confuse of this smartchain feature n the proof of netwok part, will i get reward for using it? like staking i mean

No, there are no rewards for decaying Radium into Radon. Radon is needed to perform actions on the SmartChain, similar to the "gas" of etherium. IF you have no need to perform an action on the SmartChain, there is no need to decay Radium.

JJ 
Blockchain and stuff
I have 101 radium in my wallet; it says my time to earn a reward is 170 days. How can I earn a reward faster?

To earn more stake rewards, you would need more coins. There really isn't any other way of getting more rewards :/

JJ
I also cant figure out the value of smartchain, considering when I decay radium into radon I lose radium unless I gain it back in stake which as of now takes 200 days with 100 radium...
Activity: 742
still confuse of this smartchain feature n the proof of netwok part, will i get reward for using it? like staking i mean
Hi!   

Welcome to the Radium Project.   The estimate of time it takes to stake provided by the wallet is an estimate, and is not always correct. The time it takes to stake depends on how many coins you have, and how many coins other people have staking.  The current network stake weight is 1,000,454.  This means that your chance of staking a block each day is about (150/1,000,454) * 1440, or around 20%. That is about 1 block every five days. If you wanted to stake faster, you would need to get some more Radium (RADS).  This is how most all Proof-Of-Stake coins work, and it is not unique to Radium.

I hope that helps!

JJ

I have 101 radium in my wallet; it says my time to earn a reward is 170 days. How can I earn a reward faster?
soo i got chance  to get stake   each day or every fifth day at 20 % of luck ?
and when should i get opened wallet ?  I am online every 10 hours of a day or more

i just keep it open ..make sure you encrypt you wallet first(unlock for staking only)

best not stress about when pos is coming it will happen in time
Activity: 57
soo i got chance  to get stake   each day or every fifth day at 20 % of luck ?
and when should i get opened wallet ?  I am online every 10 hours of a day or more
Blockchain and stuff
Hi!   

Welcome to the Radium Project.   The estimate of time it takes to stake provided by the wallet is an estimate, and is not always correct. The time it takes to stake depends on how many coins you have, and how many coins other people have staking.  The current network stake weight is 1,000,454.  This means that your chance of staking a block each day is about (150/1,000,454) * 1440, or around 20%. That is about 1 block every five days. If you wanted to stake faster, you would need to get some more Radium (RADS).  This is how most all Proof-Of-Stake coins work, and it is not unique to Radium.

I hope that helps!

JJ
Pages:
Jump to: