Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Radium SmartChain Phase 2.3 100% Decentralized Username-Address Linkage - page 3. (Read 30456 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
i  bought 150 RADS , keeping in the wallet from 3 days .

at start there was say Stake will be expected at 3 days  now its 5 days....   is it any chance  to get  this stake ? aand when ; /
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
What is the point of decaying radium into radon. It seams like that is like throwing money away. Am I missing something?

when you decay you generate radon while the coin used to decay is put back in to the next pos block

radon is the fuel needed to use the smart chain functions
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
What is the point of decaying radium into radon. It seams like that is like throwing money away. Am I missing something?
Hello,
  • Since Radon can be decayed at a user-set defined rate between 1-2.8 Radon per hour there is no need to decay just for the sake of hoarding Radon. If you decide you need to deal with the smartchain you can mock put your information to be hashed for file verification or stored for notes and see the cost to budget for.
  • The Radium used for Decay is not Burnt, only the fee is burnt to secure the data. The Radium used to create and use Radon is allocated back to the Radium POS stakers who solve a block in which a decay or smartchain transaction occurs.
  • The only cost is the initial 10 Radon fee to setup your registered username to use the Smartchain, then the radon fee to use the features.
Activity: 38
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
New relational database scheme is working! Happy dance!

The GUI still needs a bit of TLC, but the under the hood code is much cleaner and happier. Smiley
Blockchain and stuff
I like the way the project is heading, are you guys up for an interview or News release in the first week of march?

Best regards
Porsche911

Sure I don't see why not Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I like the way the project is heading, are you guys up for an interview or News release in the first week of march?

Best regards
Porsche911
Activity: 36
teehee! radium is doing a quick shake off before heading north. hold on for dear life  Grin
Blockchain and stuff
Large Redesign of the ANN, combined Info from the Radium Coin thread.
Blockchain and stuff
Migration of the SmartChain data structure to a full database is going faster than planned. Everything is stable so far in testing. Went much smoother than anticipated. Smiley

Here is a preview of the new look. Various sorting methods will be added as well.

Blockchain and stuff
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Blockchain and stuff
Fixed some bugs that can pop up due to orphan blocks. Phase 2.3 is now available. It is a strongly recommended update, but not critical.

Also added client version history, and links to the wiki on the ANN

May the Force be with YOU!

JJ12880
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Good news is the funds have been raised to get a Chinese translation so hopefully we can get on Yuanbaohui

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yuanbaohui/
Blockchain and stuff
Sorry for the quietness, I have been working on fixing some issues regarding handling of orphan blocks. Hopefully I can get this next update out in a day or two.

JJ
every one here know you can buy CAT trader with your RADS ? Smiley
Blockchain and stuff
Good job keep it up but why the prices of RAD is not steady and so different in the three Exchanges
Hope to see stability of prices like 3 days ago
Luck RAD

Thankyou!  We are still very young, but as we mature and more people hear about the project, the price will stabilize. ( i think)
Activity: 553
Good job keep it up but why the prices of RAD is not steady and so different in the three Exchanges
Hope to see stability of prices like 3 days ago
Luck RAD
Pages:
Jump to: