Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 16. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 01, 2017, 12:03:04 PM
Guys relax, once the work is done it will start.

The smart contract is pretty much done.

It's just the taint analysis which is the hard part. Just sit back and chill and we will give you a date.

Do not worry Smiley

Cool

Are you saying that they haven't even started yet ?

The redemption or coding?
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
February 28, 2017, 10:19:33 PM
BTW the taint analysis is a misguided idea, in practice it will cause havoc if any innocent parties happen to have "tainted" coins.  Manual taint analysis would be preferable i.e. just reject a big transfer from the Synereo wallet.  There won't be that many participants and big transactions or many small transactions designed to circumvent taint analysis would be easy to spot.
February 28, 2017, 10:13:50 PM

It's just the taint analysis which is the hard part. Just sit back and chill and we will give you a date.

Do not worry Smiley

Cool

Back to the taint analysis narrative now are we.  We don't believe you. 

What is there to not believe?

Words.

Greg led everyone to believe the swap would end on same date as Synereo road map ANN date.  He was super confident.  This pumped price and means anyone who invested will have max 40% of the RHOC.   Meanwhile insiders can trade of this.  Then came the "taint analysis" delays, node not syncing delays, then he revealed Vulcanize hadn't done the work because they need more BTC, then back to node not syncing, taint analysis delay narrative. 

Sorry, Greg/Vulcanize software projects don't all suffer from indeterminate release dates.  This is not the professional norm, most projects can reliably estimate and work towards a release date and deliver.  Even in this half-assed space swap dates etc. are usually achieved and accompanied by semi-professional PR.

Greg doesn't hold amps, he doesn't have any incentive in that market. Ask him yourself, I doubt anyone that is associated with Rchain holds any amps.

This is naive.  How about Vulcanize? Are they in this business for love.  Even the leaked chat logs of Vitalik Buterin show he advocates speculating on releases.  It's basically free money, only a saint could refuse.

I have no association with vulcanize I have never talked to them.
February 28, 2017, 10:07:48 PM

Do not worry Smiley

Cool

Words.

Greg led everyone to believe the swap would end on same date as Synereo road map ANN date.  He was super confident.  This pumped price and means anyone who invested will have max 40% of the RHOC.   Meanwhile insiders can trade of this.  Then came the "taint analysis" delays, node not syncing delays, then he revealed Vulcanize hadn't done the work because they need more BTC, then back to node not syncing, taint analysis delay narrative. 

Sorry, Greg/Vulcanize software projects don't all suffer from indeterminate release dates.  This is not the professional norm, most projects can reliably estimate and work towards a release date and deliver.  Even in this half-assed space swap dates etc. are usually achieved and accompanied by semi-professional PR.

Greg doesn't hold amps, he doesn't have any incentive in that market. Ask him yourself, I doubt anyone that is associated with Rchain holds any amps.

This is naive.  How about Vulcanize? Are they in this business for love.  Even the leaked chat logs of Vitalik Buterin show he advocates speculating on releases.  It's basically free money, only a saint could refuse.
February 28, 2017, 09:35:09 PM

Do not worry Smiley

Cool

Words.

February 28, 2017, 09:33:09 PM

Do not worry Smiley

Cool

Words.

February 28, 2017, 08:27:53 PM

Do not worry Smiley

Cool

February 28, 2017, 08:26:24 PM

Do not worry Smiley

Cool

February 28, 2017, 07:33:32 PM

Do not worry Smiley

Cool
February 28, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
Looks like Vulcanize screwed us.

Vulcanize didn't screw you

Yeah.  They screwed us.  First they demanded more BTC, now they're accumulating.  Only other explanation is incompetence.
Activity: 434
February 28, 2017, 01:36:39 PM
I would like to do Vietnamese translation for bounty, PM me if im accepted, thank you  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
February 28, 2017, 01:13:45 PM
February 27, 2017, 06:09:58 PM
Looks like Vulcanize screwed us.
legendary
February 27, 2017, 01:43:17 PM
Live right now @rchain_coop is holding their weekly tech updates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kSwzOC1MM

The token redemption process is near completion.  Smiley

when is it over ?

SPOILER ALERT

It's already over.  They just don't know it yet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
February 27, 2017, 01:21:53 AM
February 26, 2017, 04:39:32 PM
I'm not sure I understand.(english is not my mothertongue)
When the ICO begins, we can buy RChain with BTC, or only with AMP?

Only AMP.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 26, 2017, 04:26:34 PM
I'm not sure I understand.(english is not my mothertongue)
When the ICO begins, we can buy RChain with BTC, or only with AMP?
legendary
February 26, 2017, 01:31:02 PM
The token redemption process is near completion.  Smiley

when is amp swap ?

NEVER!
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
February 26, 2017, 01:03:01 PM