Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 19. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
January 25, 2017, 09:11:23 AM
So it looks like RHOC swap will never happen.  There was a big push claiming swap was imminent, a pump and dump of AMP, then Greg started the vague updates and now no updates in Slack at all.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
January 24, 2017, 11:33:16 PM

I cant even calculate someone such as yourself. What do you want me to say? Look into the mirror when you get a chance. You obviously need help mate.

Get off the shrooms and maybe you'll see where I'm coming from.  Did you get your gift yet?

Not yet. Maybe you should expedite it. I move Saturday. I'm also going to Russia for a week for a fintech conference.

I also like how you ignore all my posts. Its rather insightful.

Fleeing the country.  You're not going to get away that easily.

Oh. haha. I'm not fleeing. I was invited. It's just a week. When was the last time you did any market research outside your the Synereo forum? Do you go to conferences, do you have a job outside trolling 9-5 and day trading crypto markets?

You have no skills.  Nobody would "invite" you to anything unless it involved "shrooms" or "mexican landscaping".  When you get back, your mom is going to kick your ass.
legendary
January 24, 2017, 11:23:49 PM

I cant even calculate someone such as yourself. What do you want me to say? Look into the mirror when you get a chance. You obviously need help mate.

Get off the shrooms and maybe you'll see where I'm coming from.  Did you get your gift yet?

Not yet. Maybe you should expedite it. I move Saturday. I'm also going to Russia for a week for a fintech conference.

I also like how you ignore all my posts. Its rather insightful.

Fleeing the country.  You're not going to get away that easily.
legendary
January 24, 2017, 11:09:25 PM

Get off the shrooms and maybe you'll see where I'm coming from.  Did you get your gift yet?
legendary
legendary
January 24, 2017, 10:31:54 PM
legendary
January 24, 2017, 12:42:26 AM
how do you guys related to synereo project??

They're the imbeciles that got fired.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 24, 2017, 12:38:56 AM
how do you guys related to synereo project??
legendary
January 24, 2017, 12:25:31 AM
FYI fam... the notion that you are legally protected against IP infringement litigation by the argument that RChain is "open source" is total bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux#Copyright.2C_trademark.2C_and_naming
In the United States, the name Linux is a trademark registered to Linus Torvalds. Initially, nobody registered it, but on August 15, 1994, William R. Della Croce, Jr. filed for the trademark Linux, and then demanded royalties from Linux distributors. In 1996, Torvalds and some affected organizations sued him to have the trademark assigned to Torvalds, and, in 1997, the case was settled.

Additionally, you're all susceptible to litigation if you signed non-compete clauses regardless of your state's laws regarding the enforcement of non-compete contracts.  State laws only apply to corporations incorporated in that state.  Synereo LTD is in Israel.  You would have entered into a contract with a company out-of-state.  Therefore, you would still be legally bound by such a contract.

Thought I'd let you know fam.

The Linux case is not relevant because the case relates to (1) a registered trademark for (2) an existing product (3) developed by the plaintiff.

You might want to read up on long-arm jurisdiction in Washington state and California.

"RChain" is an existing product being developed by Synereo LTD.  Synereo LTD has full legal rights to the "RChain" trademark and associated IP.  Don't kid yourself here.
legendary
January 24, 2017, 12:21:44 AM
It's interesting how the only person posting in this thread from RChain is Christian (aka coininterview).  Greg and Ed have suspiciously gone slient and disappeared.  There has been ZERO progress on the AMP to RHOC conversion because supposedly they can't manage to re-index an Omni node.  How long do you expect us to believe that?  Don't you think there might be a reason Greg and Ed have gone silent?

Christian is now attempting to assemble some type of flimsy legal defense even though he is NOT a lawyer.  Yeah... that'll be successful.  Lol

This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
January 23, 2017, 09:35:10 PM
a circus show on both fronts.  Shocked

Your comments are so funny lol."Grab some popcorn and ABC (Alway Be Churning)".

I need to make a shirt with that on it lol. I dont trade myself but that is hilarious.

Sorry I am not on the Synereo thread. Way to much drama over there.

Just keeping it real.

He trolls this thread as he has no life. He could be an addicted gambler playing online poker on a dumb internet site for losers, and loves smearing pig fat over the surface area of his house roof. Hes not that kind of dude u wanna talk to.

I believe you are smarter than what you've just said. Unless you think I'm wrong.

Owen, I'd say he nailed it given that it's mainly you and I on your Crypto-city thread for close to a year now. Here's my last post there (enjoy): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17600131
Activity: 356
January 23, 2017, 07:46:35 PM
How the fuck would Synereo benefit from taking legal action against anyone? Unless intention is to destroy AMP token value completely by prolonging perception of conflict and intensifying negative PR.  Furthermore, any such legal action would be undermined by such loose discussion on this public forum, a fact that seems to confirm that none of you are lawyers or have even the slightest pedigree of legal mindset.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 23, 2017, 01:46:36 AM
FYI fam... the notion that you are legally protected against IP infringement litigation by the argument that RChain is "open source" is total bullshit.

In the United States, the name Linux is a trademark registered to Linus Torvalds. Initially, nobody registered it, but on August 15, 1994, William R. Della Croce, Jr. filed for the trademark Linux, and then demanded royalties from Linux distributors. In 1996, Torvalds and some affected organizations sued him to have the trademark assigned to Torvalds, and, in 1997, the case was settled.

Additionally, you're all susceptible to litigation if you signed non-compete clauses regardless of your state's laws regarding the enforcement of non-compete contracts.  State laws only apply to corporations incorporated in that state.  Synereo LTD is in Israel.  You would have entered into a contract with a company out-of-state.  Therefore, you would still be legally bound by such a contract.

The Linux case is not relevant because the case relates to (1) a registered trademark for (2) an existing product (3) developed by the plaintiff.

You might want to read up on long-arm jurisdiction in Washington state and California.

legendary
January 23, 2017, 12:00:31 AM
Hey Christian, have you checked your mail recently?

Everyday. Should I be checking for something?

I'm sure if your mom gets something in the mail for you she'll let you know.  Smiley

Fantastic are you sending me a gift? Smiley

Yeah, it's a gift.  I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers fam. I appreciate it.

You're welcome fam.

First of all a US court has to tell me that I am breaking a law which they wouldn't. So until a US court orders me to stop posting on BTC talk you can continue bantering here all you want.

I asked dor in OCT 2016 if I was an employee and he said I am no longer an employee of synereo ltd. So thats that I am no longer a contractor, sub contractor, employee, or community member of that project.

I am not on their forums, slack, twitter, linkedin, facebook etc. I am not a journalist, I have not published any information regarding Synereo or Rchain that I would directly profit from. I have only one interview on Coin interview with Synereo in it that Dor agreed to take.

I did not sign a non compete. I signed a 3 month statement of work and I have a  copy of the backpay he owes me from September until the of December when the company spilt. I easily have a case against him but I have no interest in pursuing any case against the Ltd.

I have never infringed upon any copyright or trade mark. I recorded videos at conferences and did the live streams for the hangouts. I did not promote the 2CO event nor did I use any logos or any trademark information. All the recordings are uploaded on the synereo youtube. They can keep it there as they wish.

I have no stake in Synereo Ltd. Rchain is a completely separate project. I have no existing contract with them either as I have already stated. Rchain is a seperate company. Synereo does not own the IP, trademarks, licenses, copyrights to anything.

You're the expert.  Save it for the judge.
legendary
January 22, 2017, 11:29:55 PM

I'm sure if your mom gets something in the mail for you she'll let you know.  Smiley

Yeah, it's a gift.  I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers fam. I appreciate it.

You're welcome fam.

Additionally, you're all susceptible to litigation if you signed non-compete clauses regardless of your state's laws regarding the enforcement of non-compete contracts.  State laws only apply to corporations incorporated in that state.  Synereo LTD is in Israel.  You would have entered into a contract with a company out-of-state.  Therefore, you would still be legally bound by such a contract.

legendary
January 22, 2017, 10:53:15 PM

Yeah, it's a gift.  I hope you enjoy it.
legendary
January 22, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

Hey, quick question are you paid by Synereo? Because I have no direct contract with Rchain.

I didn't ignore your points, I would like you to address mine or end the trash talk.

Cool?

I'm sure if your mom gets something in the mail for you she'll let you know.  Smiley

No, I'm not paid by Synereo.  Nobody cares about any contract you have or don't have with RChain.
legendary
January 22, 2017, 04:37:18 PM
legendary
January 22, 2017, 01:13:41 PM
How's it going over there Losers?  Still can't manage to sync an Omni node?  Gee... how long has it been?  Like three weeks.  How incompetent can you imbeciles be?  What's the hold up?  Is Greg burning his bra over some misperceived injustice?
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
January 21, 2017, 09:05:40 PM
I think this project is bound to success failure! Like Synereo
Pages:
Jump to: