Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 15. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 02, 2017, 06:35:26 PM

How confident are you ?  Would you put your real name on it as an official endorsement ?  How much of your own money are you putting in it ?

You can't put funding into it, it's a conversion event?

An official endorsement in what regard?

yeah , anybody who reads the past 3 posts can see you are dodging. 

Your a promoter right ?  Tell us how great the rchain project is and why we should invest in it.

I am dodging what exactly? Your questions make 0 sense. It's a conversion event you seem to think it's an ICO. You don't seem to understand what is actually happening here.

You want people to trade their AMPs for a token from another project called Rchain.  As a promoter , please tell us why we should do this ?

I'm not asking anyone to do anything. I think you are confused.
March 02, 2017, 06:30:41 PM

How confident are you ?  Would you put your real name on it as an official endorsement ?  How much of your own money are you putting in it ?

yeah , anybody who reads the past 3 posts can see you are dodging. 

Your a promoter right ?  Tell us how great the rchain project is and why we should invest in it.

I am dodging what exactly? Your questions make 0 sense. It's a conversion event you seem to think it's an ICO. You don't seem to understand what is actually happening here.
March 02, 2017, 06:24:26 PM

March 02, 2017, 05:54:22 PM
I have already done this months ago which is why I am attempting to help you out.  I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are taking everything at a very superficial face value and are not aware of a few things.

First of all, go back a couple of posts and see everything I listed there. That is the basics.

After that, you can get into the technology, and as a software professional I can tell you that the contents of that github are not worth $1

Reiterate your statements, we are currently talking about what exactly? Who can deliver something and what can be delivered?

I do not take anything superficially I will be literally the first to say that tech needs to developed this is not a problem just here but in literally every project in crypto.

Now answer me this question, if Greg is useless why does Vitalik and Vlad have him in Capser hangouts. Do you think he is worthless? Crypto is development no joke. There are thousands of people depending on this development.

Now you can argue that Vlad and Vitalik have no idea what they are talking about and everyone in that entire operation including Greg has no idea however they are currently running the 2nd largest cap crypto under Bitcoin.

Again this is facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHtmlWsRe0

I gave you the courtesy of answering your questions on a real level. I ask for the same courtesy. Then we can continue the conversation.

This is a real level, this is what matters.

Confident in what? You can't even get it, it's a conversion event.
March 02, 2017, 05:29:06 PM
I have already done this months ago which is why I am attempting to help you out.  I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are taking everything at a very superficial face value and are not aware of a few things.

First of all, go back a couple of posts and see everything I listed there. That is the basics.

After that, you can get into the technology, and as a software professional I can tell you that the contents of that github are not worth $1

Reiterate your statements, we are currently talking about what exactly? Who can deliver something and what can be delivered?

I do not take anything superficially I will be literally the first to say that tech needs to developed this is not a problem just here but in literally every project in crypto.

Now answer me this question, if Greg is useless why does Vitalik and Vlad have him in Capser hangouts. Do you think he is worthless? Crypto is development no joke. There are thousands of people depending on this development.

Now you can argue that Vlad and Vitalik have no idea what they are talking about and everyone in that entire operation including Greg has no idea however they are currently running the 2nd largest cap crypto under Bitcoin.

Again this is facts.

How confident are you ?  Would you put your real name on it as an official endorsement ?  How much of your own money are you putting in it ?

I gave you the courtesy of answering your questions on a real level. I ask for the same courtesy. Then we can continue the conversation.
March 02, 2017, 05:18:35 PM

Again this is facts.

March 02, 2017, 05:12:13 PM
Yes Theoretical , it doesn't do anything.

And you can verify every single thing I just told you for your due dilligence.

It doesn't do anything with regard to what?

Go ask him, go ask him what it does.  That would be considered "due dilligence" by most people.

I have asked him what he does. He works on Casper POS with Vitalik and Vlad and he was the senior architect for the blockchain of synereo before getting ejected. This is all extremely basic.

I didn't say what "he does" , I said what "it does".

It's outlined in the github:

Rholang is a concurrency-oriented programming language, with a focus on message-passing and asynchrony. It is designed to be used to implement protocols and "smart contracts" on a general-purpose blockchain, but could be used in other settings as well. It is based on the ρ-calculus, a reflective and higher-order extension of the π-calculus.

The language is still in the early stages of development, but for those who are interested, more information can be found in the wiki.

Ask him what that code in the github DOES right now.  Have you even had a conversation about this ?

The code right now is indicative of the pure constructs of a basic programming language based in mathematics, I can read code. Is Rholang fully formed definately not.

Theory turns to actuality. If you don't like it thats cool with me. Do I think they should release MVP - yes of course. Everyone wants this.
March 02, 2017, 05:07:14 PM

Go ask him, go ask him what it does.  That would be considered "due dilligence" by most people.

I have asked him what he does. He works on Casper POS with Vitalik and Vlad and he was the senior architect for the blockchain of synereo before getting ejected. This is all extremely basic.

I didn't say what "he does" , I said what "it does".

It's outlined in the github:

Rholang is a concurrency-oriented programming language, with a focus on message-passing and asynchrony. It is designed to be used to implement protocols and "smart contracts" on a general-purpose blockchain, but could be used in other settings as well. It is based on the ρ-calculus, a reflective and higher-order extension of the π-calculus.

The language is still in the early stages of development, but for those who are interested, more information can be found in the wiki.

I don't know Greg personally you can ask him yourself in the RCHAIN slack and he can give you all the answers that you need. Feel free to grill him. I have personally grilled him multiple times.
March 02, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

Go ask him, go ask him what it does.  That would be considered "due dilligence" by most people.

March 02, 2017, 05:00:44 PM

It doesn't do anything with regard to what? Quantum theory is also theoretical. You can debate me on theoretics also if you want I don't mind.
March 02, 2017, 04:55:01 PM
Theoretical?

Github updated 6 days ago.

https://github.com/rchain/Rholang

Waiting on your critique lads.

Cool

You are better of debating the code and concept rather saying things that aren't true.

Code:
-- Top level contract declaration
DContr. Contr ::= "contract" Name "(" [Pattern] ")" "=" "{" Expr "}" ;

-- Expressions
ENil.    Expr4 ::= "Nil" ;
EValue.  Expr4 ::= Value ;
EVar.    Expr4 ::= Var ;
EDrop.   Expr3 ::= "*" Expr3 ;
EQuote.  Expr3 ::= "@" Expr3 ;
EInject. Expr3 ::= "#" Expr3 ;
ELift.   Expr2 ::= Expr3 "!" "(" [Expr] ")" ;
EInput.  Expr1 ::= "for" "(" [Bind] ")" "{" Expr "}" ;
EChoice. Expr1 ::= "select" "{" [CBranch] "}" ;
EMatch.  Expr1 ::= "match" Expr "with" [PMBranch] ;
ENew.    Expr1 ::= "new" [Var] "in" Expr1 ;
EConstr. Expr1 ::= Name "(" [Expr] ")" ;
EPar.    Expr  ::= Expr "|" Expr1 ;
separator Expr "," ;
coercions Expr 4 ;

-- Variable binding
InputBind. Bind ::= Pattern "<-" Expr ;
separator nonempty Bind ";" ;

-- Pattern match branch
PatternMatch. PMBranch ::= Pattern "=>" "{" Expr "}" ;
separator nonempty PMBranch "" ;

-- Choice branch
Choice. CBranch ::= "case" [Bind] "=>" "{" Expr "}" ;
separator nonempty CBranch "" ;

-- Values
VQuant.   Value    ::= Quantity ;
VEnt.     Value    ::= Entity ;
-- QBool.    Quantity ::= Boolean ;
QInt.     Quantity ::= Integer ;
QDouble.  Quantity ::= Double ;
EChar.    Entity   ::= Char ;
-- EDate.    Entity   ::= Datetime ;
EStruct.  Entity   ::= Struct ;
ECollect. Entity   ::= Collect ;
StructConstr. Struct ::= Var "{" [Expr] "}" ;
CString. Collect ::= String ;
-- CArray.  Collect ::= Array ;
-- CList.   Collect ::= List ;

-- Variable patterns
VarPtVar.  VarPattern ::= Var ;
VarPtWild. VarPattern ::= "_" ;
separator VarPattern "," ;

-- Expression patterns
PtNil.    Pattern4 ::= "Nil" ;
PtVar.    Pattern4 ::= VarPattern ;
PtVal.    Pattern4 ::= ValPattern ;
PtDrop.   Pattern3 ::= "*" Pattern3 ;
PtInject. Pattern3 ::= "#" Pattern3 ;
PtQuote.  Pattern3 ::= "@" Pattern3 ;
PtOutput. Pattern2 ::= Pattern3 "!" "(" [Pattern] ")" ;
PtInput.  Pattern1 ::= "for" "(" [PatternBind] ")" "{" Pattern "}" ;
PtMatch.  Pattern1 ::= "match" Pattern "with" [PatternPatternMatch] ;
PtNew.    Pattern1 ::= "new" [VarPattern] "in" Pattern1 ;
PtConstr. Pattern1 ::= Name "(" [Pattern] ")" ;
PtPar.    Pattern ::= Pattern "|" Pattern1 ;
separator Pattern "," ;
coercions Pattern 4 ;

-- Bind pattern
PtBind.   PatternBind ::= Pattern "<-" Pattern ;
separator nonempty PatternBind ";" ;

-- Pattern match branch pattern
PtBranch. PatternPatternMatch ::= Pattern "=>" "{" Pattern "}" ;
separator nonempty PatternPatternMatch "" ;

-- Value patterns
VPtStruct. ValPattern ::= Var "{" [Pattern] "}" ;
--VPtString. ValPattern ::=  ;
--VPtArray.  ValPattern ::=  ;
--VPtList.   ValPattern ::=  ;

-- Names and variables
token Name (upper (letter | digit | '_' | '\'')*) ;
token Var (lower (letter | digit | '_' | '\'')*) ;

separator nonempty Var "," ;
separator nonempty Name "," ;

Code:
-- Top level contract declaration
DContr. Contr ::= "contract" Name "(" [CPattern] ")" "=" "{" Proc "}" ;

-- Processes
PNil.    Proc4 ::= "Nil" ;
PValue.  Proc4 ::= Value ;
PVar.    Proc4 ::= Var ;
PDrop.   Proc3 ::= "*" Chan ;
PInject. Proc3 ::= "#" Chan ;
PLift.   Proc2 ::= Chan "!" "(" [Proc] ")" ;
PInput.  Proc1 ::= "for" "(" [Bind] ")" "{" Proc "}" ;
PChoice. Proc1 ::= "select" "{" [CBranch] "}" ;
PMatch.  Proc1 ::= "match" Proc "with" [PMBranch] ;
PNew.    Proc1 ::= "new" [Var] "in" Proc1 ;
PConstr. Proc1 ::= Name "(" [Proc] ")" ;
PPar.    Proc  ::= Proc "|" Proc1 ;
separator nonempty Proc "," ;
coercions Proc 4 ;

-- Channels
CVar.    Chan ::= Var ;
CQuote.  Chan ::= "@" Proc3 ;

-- Variable binding
InputBind. Bind ::= CPattern "<-" Chan ;
separator nonempty Bind ";" ;

-- Pattern match branches
PatternMatch. PMBranch ::= PPattern "=>" "{" Proc "}" ;
separator nonempty PMBranch "" ;

-- Choice branch
Choice. CBranch ::= "case" [Bind] "=>" "{" Proc "}" ;
separator nonempty CBranch "" ;

-- Values
VQuant.   Value    ::= Quantity ;
VEnt.     Value    ::= Entity ;
-- QBool.    Quantity ::= Boolean ;
QInt.     Quantity ::= Integer ;
QDouble.  Quantity ::= Double ;
EChar.    Entity   ::= Char ;
-- EDate.    Entity   ::= Datetime ;
EStruct.  Entity   ::= Struct ;
ECollect. Entity   ::= Collect ;
StructConstr. Struct ::= Var "{" [Proc] "}" ;
CString. Collect ::= String ;
-- CArray.  Collect ::= Array ;
-- CList.   Collect ::= List ;

-- Variable patterns
VarPtVar.  VarPattern ::= Var ;
VarPtWild. VarPattern ::= "_" ;
separator VarPattern "," ;

-- Process patterns
PPtVar.    PPattern4 ::= VarPattern ;
PPtNil.    PPattern4 ::= "Nil" ;
PPtVal.    PPattern4 ::= ValPattern ;
PPtDrop.   PPattern3 ::= "*" CPattern ;
PPtInject. PPattern3 ::= "#" CPattern ;
PPtOutput. PPattern2 ::= CPattern "!" "(" [PPattern] ")" ;
PPtInput.  PPattern1 ::= "for" "(" [PatternBind] ")" "{" PPattern "}" ;
PPtMatch.  PPattern1 ::= "match" PPattern "with" [PatternPatternMatch] ;
PPtNew.    PPattern1 ::= "new" [VarPattern] "in" PPattern1 ;
PPtConstr. PPattern1 ::= Name "(" [PPattern] ")" ;
PPtPar.    PPattern  ::= PPattern "|" PPattern1 ;
separator PPattern "," ;
coercions PPattern 4 ;

-- Channel patterns
CPtVar.    CPattern ::= VarPattern ;
CPtQuote.  CPattern ::= "@" PPattern3 ;
separator CPattern "," ;

-- Bind pattern
PtBind.   PatternBind ::= CPattern "<-" CPattern ;
separator nonempty PatternBind ";" ;

-- Pattern match branch pattern
PtBranch. PatternPatternMatch ::= PPattern "=>" "{" PPattern "}" ;
separator nonempty PatternPatternMatch "" ;

-- Value patterns
VPtStruct. ValPattern ::= Var "{" [PPattern] "}" ;
--VPtString. ValPattern ::=  ;
--VPtArray.  ValPattern ::=  ;
--VPtList.   ValPattern ::=  ;

-- Names and variables
token Name (upper (letter | digit | '_' | '\'')*) ;
token Var (lower (letter | digit | '_' | '\'')*) ;

separator nonempty Var "," ;
separator nonempty Name "," ;
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
March 02, 2017, 03:47:00 PM
I am on the communities side never forget that.

So many things wrong with this statement.

"communities side"  Yeah, we've got a real winner here.  How many weeks of saving your allowance money did it take for you to register your scam website?

https://youtu.be/4dtirdHn8vU Rchain Community Hangout 16.

Hard date soon  Cool

When people figure this thing out they are going to remember that you promoted them. You don't want your website to be called "ScamCountdown".  I don't know how much you are getting paid but I'm sure its not enough for the damage to your reputation. Consider the value of future business with reputable companies.

This loser has no reputation.  Well, maybe, he has a bad one, but that's it.  Anyone who honestly supports Greg after all he has done is complicit in the scam themselves.  Nobody is going to do "business" with any of these losers.
March 02, 2017, 12:57:03 PM

Hard date soon  Cool

When people figure this thing out they are going to remember that you promoted them. You don't want your website to be called "ScamCountdown".  I don't know how much you are getting paid but I'm sure its not enough for the damage to your reputation. Consider the value of future business with reputable companies.

What is there to figure out? My reptuation has been strong from the get go, if you are interested in the due diligence I conduct you can see a recent example here: https://medium.com/@icocountdown/due-diligence-pack-for-qtum-7369ef48917b#.bs9mvh95n

If you have due diligence that you want me to inspect about this project then I will happily take a look. I am on the communities side never forget that.
March 01, 2017, 08:41:44 PM

Hard date soon  Cool
legendary
March 01, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

The real question here is WHY does Greg, the supposedly "genius" coder, need to hire anyone to do a simple redemption.  Greg is currently UNEMPLOYED.  He has NO JOB!  

This is a lie. Greg has a job teaching Tantric Yoga at the YMCA.

Only on Tuesday mornings.  The other days of the week, he's busy washing his husband's pants.  Ooo... I'm sorry... "Life partner".  Smiley
legendary
March 01, 2017, 01:29:53 PM

Are you saying that they haven't even started yet ?

Coding has started, redemption has not happened yet.

This is the best entertainment.   Grin

Keep track of what they say vs. what they do, do not ignore it when things don't match up.

This process is 6 weeks overdue. Does what they say make sense ? Are they trying to distract or confuse you ? Do you understand "Taint Analysis" ?

Is there any way swapping one token for another would take 6 weeks ?

The real question here is WHY does Greg, the supposedly "genius" coder, need to hire anyone to do a simple redemption.  Greg is currently UNEMPLOYED.  He has NO JOB!  He has all the time in the world, and yet, he still cannot orchestrate the redemption process himself.  What does this tell you?  This tells you that Greg is a FRAUD!  Greg claimed to be able to develop RChain for Synereo LTD, but over the course of his employment, he failed to deliver any ACTUAL usable code after the multiple times and opportunities he was given to produce.  Greg collected OVER $13K USD from regular people to write a book, but he NEVER finished the book.  Greg is a fraud pure and simple.  He uses lots of technobabble to fool the naive and gullible.  Greg NEVER has any intention of delivering anything or producing any usable code.  If Greg actually finished a project, he would have to find REAL WORK to make a living.  This is not Greg's goal.  Greg's intent is to string everyone along on this horse and pony show and milk them dry of all their money under the illusion of some bullshit notion of saving the world from "insert cause here".  The last few months it was "global warming".  In a few months, it will be "starving children" or "animal rescue" or some other stupid crap.  Greg is a Grade A+ bullshitter and liar.  Don't fall for his schemes.

Well the Ethereum guys seem to think hes pretty ok:

"The Ethereum guys" are stupid kids who don't have any common sense or business sense.  If they want to pay Greg for his bullshit, let them.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
March 01, 2017, 01:26:51 PM

The real question here is WHY does Greg, the supposedly "genius" coder, need to hire anyone to do a simple redemption.  Greg is currently UNEMPLOYED.  He has NO JOB!  

This is a lie. Greg has a job teaching Tantric Yoga at the YMCA.

March 01, 2017, 01:09:38 PM

Keep track of what they say vs. what they do, do not ignore it when things don't match up.

This process is 6 weeks overdue. Does what they say make sense ? Are they trying to distract or confuse you ? Do you understand "Taint Analysis" ?

The real question here is WHY does Greg, the supposedly "genius" coder, need to hire anyone to do a simple redemption.  Greg is currently UNEMPLOYED.  He has NO JOB!  He has all the time in the world, and yet, he still cannot orchestrate the redemption process himself.  What does this tell you?  This tells you that Greg is a FRAUD!  Greg claimed to be able to develop RChain for Synereo LTD, but over the course of his employment, he failed to deliver any ACTUAL usable code after the multiple times and opportunities he was given to produce.  Greg collected OVER $13K USD from regular people to write a book, but he NEVER finished the book.  Greg is a fraud pure and simple.  He uses lots of technobabble to fool the naive and gullible.  Greg NEVER has any intention of delivering anything or producing any usable code.  If Greg actually finished a project, he would have to find REAL WORK to make a living.  This is not Greg's goal.  Greg's intent is to string everyone along on this horse and pony show and milk them dry of all their money under the illusion of some bullshit notion of saving the world from "insert cause here".  The last few months it was "global warming".  In a few months, it will be "starving children" or "animal rescue" or some other stupid crap.  Greg is a Grade A+ bullshitter and liar.  Don't fall for his schemes.

Well the Ethereum guys seem to think hes pretty ok:

legendary
March 01, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

The real question here is WHY does Greg, the supposedly "genius" coder, need to hire anyone to do a simple redemption.  Greg is currently UNEMPLOYED.  He has NO JOB!  He has all the time in the world, and yet, he still cannot orchestrate the redemption process himself.  What does this tell you?  This tells you that Greg is a FRAUD!  Greg claimed to be able to develop RChain for Synereo LTD, but over the course of his employment, he failed to deliver any ACTUAL usable code after the multiple times and opportunities he was given to produce.  Greg collected OVER $13K USD from regular people to write a book, but he NEVER finished the book.  Greg is a fraud pure and simple.  He uses lots of technobabble to fool the naive and gullible.  Greg NEVER has any intention of delivering anything or producing any usable code.  If Greg actually finished a project, he would have to find REAL WORK to make a living.  This is not Greg's goal.  Greg's intent is to string everyone along on this dog and pony show and milk them dry of all their money under the illusion of some bullshit notion of saving the world from "insert cause here".  The last few months it was "global warming".  In a few months, it will be "starving children" or "animal rescue" or some other stupid crap.  Greg is a Grade A+ bullshitter and liar.  Don't fall for his schemes.
March 01, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: