Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 12. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 05, 2017, 12:51:48 AM
I'm not even try to defend anyone, if you want to critique something real let me know.

I'm going to start "critiquing" you too.  I talk to so many different people in this arena that I've heard all about your little bullshit games.

Here you are running that stupid, scammy website of yours, insisting that people pay you to promote their coins.  You don't have any damn money except for what you can get out of your extortion schemes.  You're a goddamn, worthless piece of monkey shit too.  Now, you've hooked up with Lucius Gregory Meredith, who is nothing more than a con-artist, fraud, and unsuccessful blackmailer, to get paid to promote something he stole that HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO, and you have the fucking nerve to come on here and act all high and mighty.  YOU HAVE NO FUCKING MORAL GROUND.  You're little buddy Christian Peirson, aka coininterview, is a CRIMINAL, whether or not he has been convicted.  He flagrantly flaunts the fact that he is breaking drug laws ON VIDEO.  That's how stupid he is.  None of you are any damn good.  You're all just a bunch of sleazy conmen who make money off your criminal actions.

Are you gonna post the evidence or not? Stop boring me and at least entertain me.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
March 05, 2017, 12:51:32 AM
It's going to be interesting to know what the coop will do with the amps. You couldn't even dump them. There's no liquidity.

You are such a fudder.  What's up want cheap AMPs to swap for RCHAIN tokens?

Lol. I'll never touch that coin again. Why would you touch a market that loss 800% of its cap.

You never bought any AMPs remember.  How many times did you state on video that you don't own any AMPs and you never participated in the crowdsales?  Why are you even involved in any of this?  You don't have any skin in the game.  You don't have any programming experience.  You are a weed smoking, mushroom growing loser.  Nobody takes you seriously.  The ONLY reason you are here is to get free shit from people like that laptop that Synereo LTD bought for you on Greg's behest which you then used to assist him in blackmailing all the Synereo LTD equity holders and AMP holders.  You have NO skills.  Anyone can record a video.  You can't even do that right.  Let's be honest.  Greg just pays you because he is a ballless sack of shit who doesn't have any self-esteem or friends and has to befriend druggies he meets online, because nobody else wants anything to do with him.

Yeah, you would know a lot about investing and what has the most potential for a ROI.  What day of training in your Mexican landscaping job did they teach you that?

Right..

Excellent rebuttal of my points.  Good job.

You have asked the same questions like 2 weeks ago. They aren't even questions it's just general insults  Cheesy

He can't provide a rebuttal because it is the truth.  Pick out one factual inaccuracy in my post.  Just ONE.

All of it is just complete garbage. I'm not even try to defend anyone, if you want to critique something real let me know.

Oh really?  It's all "just complete garbage".  Lol

Let me tell you something.  I HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE COMING DIRECTLY FROM CHRISTIAN PEIRSON'S (AKA COININTERVIEW) MOUTH CONFIRMING THAT ALL OF IT IS 100% TRUE.

I am ready for the data. Lay it on me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5CBbxAeFYnodf32w3ahOQ/videos

It's all on the ninety-one Synereo hangout videos.  Go watch them.  I've watched every single one.  It's all there.  I urge everyone to go see for themselves.
legendary
March 05, 2017, 12:49:40 AM
I'm not even try to defend anyone, if you want to critique something real let me know.

I'm going to start "critiquing" you too.  I talk to so many different people in this arena that I've heard all about your little bullshit games.

Here you are running that stupid, scammy website of yours, insisting that people pay you to promote their coins.  You don't have any damn money except for what you can get out of your extortion schemes.  You're a goddamn, worthless piece of monkey shit too.  Now, you've hooked up with Lucius Gregory Meredith, who is nothing more than a con-artist, fraud, and unsuccessful blackmailer, to get paid to promote something he stole that HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO, and you have the fucking nerve to come on here and act all high and mighty.  YOU HAVE NO FUCKING MORAL GROUND.  Your little buddy Christian Peirson, aka coininterview, is a CRIMINAL, whether or not he has been convicted.  He flagrantly flaunts the fact that he is breaking drug laws ON VIDEO.  That's how stupid he is.  None of you are any damn good.  You're all just a bunch of sleazy conmen who make money off your criminal actions.
March 05, 2017, 12:38:10 AM
It's going to be interesting to know what the coop will do with the amps. You couldn't even dump them. There's no liquidity.

Lol. I'll never touch that coin again. Why would you touch a market that loss 800% of its cap.

You never bought any AMPs remember.  How many times did you state on video that you don't own any AMPs and you never participated in the crowdsales?  Why are you even involved in any of this?  You don't have any skin in the game.  You don't have any programming experience.  You are a weed smoking, mushroom growing loser.  Nobody takes you seriously.  The ONLY reason you are here is to get free shit from people like that laptop that Synereo LTD bought for you on Greg's behest which you then used to assist him in blackmailing all the Synereo LTD equity holders and AMP holders.  You have NO skills.  Anyone can record a video.  You can't even do that right.  Let's be honest.  Greg just pays you because he is a ballless sack of shit who doesn't have any self-esteem or friends and has to befriend druggies he meets online, because nobody else wants anything to do with him.

Yeah, you would know a lot about investing and what has the most potential for a ROI.  What day of training in your Mexican landscaping job did they teach you that?

Right..

You have asked the same questions like 2 weeks ago. They aren't even questions it's just general insults  Cheesy

He can't provide a rebuttal because it is the truth.  Pick out one factual inaccuracy in my post.  Just ONE.

All of it is just complete garbage. I'm not even try to defend anyone, if you want to critique something real let me know.

Let me tell you something.  I HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE COMING DIRECTLY FROM CHRISTIAN PEIRSON'S (AKA COININTERVIEW) MOUTH CONFIRMING THAT ALL OF IT IS 100% TRUE.

I am ready for the data. Lay it on me.
legendary
March 05, 2017, 12:32:25 AM

Right..

March 05, 2017, 12:13:30 AM

Right..

legendary
March 05, 2017, 12:08:55 AM

Right..

Excellent rebuttal of my points.  Good job.

You have asked the same questions like 2 weeks ago. They aren't even questions it's just general insults  Cheesy

He can't provide a rebuttal because it is the truth.  Pick out one factual inaccuracy in my post.  Just ONE.
March 04, 2017, 10:41:37 PM

Right..

You have asked the same questions like 2 weeks ago. They aren't even questions it's just general insults  Cheesy
legendary
March 04, 2017, 10:37:05 PM

Right..

March 04, 2017, 09:02:28 PM
What I don't understand is this: we all want the markets to recover. We all want to make profit and use the tech. People are acting as if I for example I'm in some of higher position than anyone else on the team.

We all want this to move fast and smooth.

Slow is fast. Fast is smooth. - navy seal quote.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

I'm not here to quell fears. We are literally waiting for the same thing. Whether or not your going to act as a child in the process is up to you.

Holy fuck! It's Shia LaBeouf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l161Qqc5lUk

You should be happy to have Shia on the team.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
March 04, 2017, 08:59:06 PM
What I don't understand is this: we all want the markets to recover. We all want to make profit and use the tech. People are acting as if I for example I'm in some of higher position than anyone else on the team.

We all want this to move fast and smooth.

Slow is fast. Fast is smooth. - navy seal quote.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

I'm not here to quell fears. We are literally waiting for the same thing. Whether or not your going to act as a child in the process is up to you.

Holy fuck! It's Shia LaBeouf.
March 04, 2017, 07:47:19 PM

Weird that you and your boyfriend are marketing a redemption which requires purchasing that coin. "Lol"  

Posting in bitcointalk is not marketing. I've never advised anyone to touch amps or convert.

Do you and your partners have a college education?

I guess not.  Mexican landscaping what's that a codpiece waxing service?  Can we put it on the blockchain and do an ICO?

lol this thread gets more hillarious/ridiculous by the second. I know you don't like RCHAIN but you guys have got the comedy right.  Cheesy
March 04, 2017, 07:30:22 PM

Weird that you and your boyfriend are marketing a redemption which requires purchasing that coin. "Lol"  

Posting in bitcointalk is not marketing. I've never advised anyone to touch amps or convert.

I guess not.  Mexican landscaping what's that a codpiece waxing service?  Can we put it on the blockchain and do an ICO?
legendary
March 04, 2017, 07:15:10 PM

You need to go back about ten years and rephrase that question.

Why are you so mean Cry

The truth hurts.
March 04, 2017, 07:03:55 PM

Why are you so mean Cry
legendary
March 04, 2017, 06:56:03 PM

legendary
March 04, 2017, 06:54:49 PM

March 04, 2017, 06:54:21 PM

March 04, 2017, 06:27:24 PM

March 04, 2017, 05:48:57 PM

You are such a fudder.  What's up want cheap AMPs to swap for RCHAIN tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: