Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RDN] Raiden Network: Welcome to the Ethereum Lightning Network 🔥 - page 5. (Read 11456 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Definitive release of microraiden (February I believe) will influence the price a bit in the term of growing confidence in brainbot team..
but release of raiden... probably in summer or autumn...

If they make to scale it as they announced...that will be one hell of a ride of RDN token..  Shocked
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
This project is relatively new, just say you can start and the price will be together for a while to fall with the whole market. I do not think that in the near future should not expect any big exorbitant prices on the coin. The project will take time to manifest itself, as happens with all projects.
Few more days and bug bounty for Microraiden should be over...
Interesting article..
https://empresa-journal.com/2017/12/30/raiden-network-token-cryptocurrency-tried-lower-value/

If we take into account the fact that they have almost no communication to the general public...and many other strange things that you realise when you research this crypto, you get the impression that they don't care for their RDN price at the moment at all and that they enjoy being in the shadow.

If the fact, that I read somewhere, that some big exchanges did not require from them any provision (I believe less than 10 coins all together including BTC had such privilege).. things are becoming, very, very interesting..

https://steemkr.com/cryptocurrency/@harpooninvestor/hot-crypto-of-2018-the-raiden-network

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Hey guys, where the RDN is listed? /can't find the list of exchanges/ Thanks in advance

here is the list of exchanges supporting RDN:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiden-network-token/#markets

I personally bought it on binance, without any problems. You can either leave it there, or transfer it to myetherwallet.
What price did you buy at?

What was the ico price?

$5.17 now I wonder if theres room for profit?

The ICO price was 0.6 usd, same as ethereum ico price.

They are soltion to the biggest problem in crypto today, what do you think is there room for profit? My target is 100 usd per RDN when they launch mainnet and announce partnerships.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
As I read Raiden Network was as point at road map of Ethereum project. Why it is a separate project now?
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Hey guys, where the RDN is listed? /can't find the list of exchanges/ Thanks in advance

I personally bought it on binance, without any problems. You can either leave it there, or transfer it to myetherwallet.
What price did you buy at?

What was the ico price?

$5.17 now I wonder if theres room for profit?
I can't remember where I read this but I was under the impression that Raiden is a relay that uses 0x as its protocol. I searched ANN post and their website but found no mention of 0x. Can anyone here explain the relationship between Raiden Network and 0x? Or if there is none?

No there is no relation at this point as far as I know. But for 0x to properly function the scaling of the tx speed is a must so the logic says that they will have to partner with technology that offers that. Raiden has years advantage in this field comparted with any competitor. Plasma is not the sole solution
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I can't remember where I read this but I was under the impression that Raiden is a relay that uses 0x as its protocol. I searched ANN post and their website but found no mention of 0x. Can anyone here explain the relationship between Raiden Network and 0x? Or if there is none?
Today microraiden released µRaiden version 0.2.0 you can read more avout it on github or medium and join bug bounty
Activity: 280
Merit: 103

Activity: 462
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Activity: 602
there are like no news at all, right? only the price is steadily growing along with eth Smiley

Now the ETH price is at a minimum, this month.
There should be soon good news.
Is it time to buy? Guys do you think?

Now this is the stage at the currency market, that you can buy most of the assets! In my opinion, most of the funds need to be left in the bitcoin and ethereum, and the rest is allocated to promising altcoyins. Raiden Network looks very good at the current price and can show a good result by the end of this year!
I think it is part of the game. Weak hands who do not understand the project sell. Smart buy. Than news. Then moon Wink

Well I certainly hope so, but this waiting in the dark is uncomfortable Smiley

I agree. Their ostrich strategy of the dev team is not natural. Trying to proove something that they are into development not interested in money ... and they made an ICO. Not good strategy I hope someone of their team will be smarter and realize that..
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I believe in RDN. Go raiden!
I think it is part of the game. Weak hands who do not understand the project sell. Smart buy. Than news. Then moon Wink

Well I certainly hope so, but this waiting in the dark is uncomfortable Smiley
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
there are like no news at all, right? only the price is steadily growing along with eth Smiley

The team behind RDN are just not releasing news but i expect good general news as their development is quite active as seen on github
Activity: 1

Pages:
Jump to: