Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RDN] Raiden Network: Welcome to the Ethereum Lightning Network 🔥 - page 7. (Read 11456 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
With all this drama with the CryptoKitties i am very excited to be a new holder of RDN. Lets go!!!

Yea, my thinking exactly. The problems with speed and price of transactions have been publicized by the media thanks to the kitties. The time of raiden will come soon, better buy now and be happy later Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Dev, Pls get this project on Bithumb or Bitfinex exchange.
If not, pls rush  this to Bittrex.

Shocked
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I am also surprised that the massive issues with Ethereum in the recent days did not propell the project with the best chances to fix it...

That is because everyone is focused on Bitcoin right now. When the hype is over and things settle down a bit, Raiden will receive its attention.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
I am also surprised that the massive issues with Ethereum in the recent days did not propell the project with the best chances to fix it...
Activity: 506
Merit: 250

Authorities that already set up a validator node on the network are EWFs affiliates Centrica, Elia, Engie, SempraEnergy, Shell, SPgroup, Statoil, STEDIN, TEPCO and TWL, together with EWF founders Grid Singularity, Rocky Mountain Institute and implementation partners Parity Technologies, Brainbot AG and Slock.it. The list is constantly growing with the arrival of new EWF affiliates http://energyweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/EWF_Test_Network_Public_PR_Nov_1_2017.pdf

Are validator nodes already possible?

Still not in place but it will be soon. Jyst patience this is mylti bilion dollar project. ICO's make hype cause they do not have project just nice PDF whitepaper;-)
Raiden doesnt need nothing it will grow and scare every other project on the way up ;-)
Ok looks promising but the bloodbath on holders this few days has been very discouraging.
Activity: 56
Ethereum needs these scaling solutions more than anything right now.  Very useful project here (for everyone).
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
raiden is future tech for ethereum blockchain. it will use with alotof projects
i will hold it atleast 3 years, u should do

of course i also will hold my RDN tokens , ethereum blockchain not stable because cats recently ,i trust rdn is the future.
but there is a problem. The problem name is Vitalik. it seems not support off-chain solutions, he is always talking about side-chain sloutions, i dont know but i believe Raiden

of course i also will hold my RDN tokens , ethereum blockchain not stable because cats recently ,i trust rdn is the future.
Activity: 322
I am not understanding why someone would by Raiden if it is not necessary to have to use the Raiden network. What am I missing ?
If this is the backbone of ETH I want to invest but I can't quite understand why it's a good investment choice
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
We are bottome now good time to enter. The flipers got out, and the strategic investors are in, waiting for bittrex and poloniex will come the real raise of raiden
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
now in my opinion a good price, to buy even more raydens, I think, now there will be a rebound from the bottom
Activity: 192
I am planning to buy 1000 RDN. However, I am not sure if this is the best entry point since the coin is free falling right now and it can fall a lot further if Bitcoin starts having a correction.

In the next couple of days I am planning to do full research on Raiden and make a final decision.

Are there some upcoming updates/releases for this coin that can bring attention?
GRR
Activity: 249
https://www.reddit.com/r/raidennetwork/

Release happened not too long ago. Great work

Is that the reason why it currently dumps? Thinking about buying some.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Authorities that already set up a validator node on the network are EWFs affiliates Centrica, Elia, Engie, SempraEnergy, Shell, SPgroup, Statoil, STEDIN, TEPCO and TWL, together with EWF founders Grid Singularity, Rocky Mountain Institute and implementation partners Parity Technologies, Brainbot AG and Slock.it. The list is constantly growing with the arrival of new EWF affiliates http://energyweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/EWF_Test_Network_Public_PR_Nov_1_2017.pdf

Still not in place but it will be soon. Jyst patience this is mylti bilion dollar project. ICO's make hype cause they do not have project just nice PDF whitepaper;-)
Raiden doesnt need nothing it will grow and scare every other project on the way up ;-)
Activity: 506

Activity: 38
Energy Web Foundation and Raiden Network

The Energy Web Foundation (EWF) is a global non-profit organization focused on accelerating blockchain technology across the energy sector - http://energyweb.org/affiliates/

In their press release they state the following:

The network has been designed with scalability envisaged as one of its core features. Currently, it already surpasses Ethereum main net by one order of magnitude. Further improvements will be brought by embedding solutions such as the Raiden Network, scaling up supported transactions per second to over 1 million.

The price of the token will be very high.)))
Activity: 8
Activity: 125
Micro Raiden mainnet release milestone is about 83% completed right now on github.
As yesterday it was about 50-60% and they are working hard we may have the release today Smiley.

Thank you for this interesting info, I am looking forward to see if the price will jump again after the release Smiley

The release will be only the first thing in the short period. I think it won't take long to have rdn on poloniex and bittrex if they have the release of the actual product.
That will give rdn some much needed exposure because the rdn team intentionally doesn't to marketing
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Micro Raiden mainnet release milestone is about 83% completed right now on github.
As yesterday it was about 50-60% and they are working hard we may have the release today Smiley.

Thank you for this interesting info, I am looking forward to see if the price will jump again after the release Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: