Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RDN] Raiden Network: Welcome to the Ethereum Lightning Network 🔥 - page 6. (Read 11456 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
I think raiden tech has so much multi use cases. That when they annoince all their progress and partnership they  will go beyond 5b marketcap
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
do you think raiden can outrun the growth of ethereum or will they grow about the same way? it seems to me it can overtake

Once it spreads and people realize what is going on, you will see some huge pumps. Which is not healty, but if you own some RDN now, you will be very happy Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
do you think raiden can outrun the growth of ethereum or will they grow about the same way? it seems to me it can overtake
Can not fathom this technology and coin does not get any more attention than it does right now. This is completely off-the-radar at the moment.

It is accumulating hard. Next year will be awsome. I see it smart from the developers who focus on project and not on chat groups like many other projects
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Can not fathom this technology and coin does not get any more attention than it does right now. This is completely off-the-radar at the moment.
We added Raiden Network Token to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Raiden Network and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support RDN so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your RDN addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in RDN from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Raiden Network Token profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Raiden Network project!

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/dXP5MuX

https://imgur.com/aG2JbWB

https://imgur.com/UsJ8nSM

That is cool news. Havent used this app before. I will check it out later. Cheers
realy peopel need this Raiden Network, is like a new technology will take crypoto based a ethereum to the moon.

Since we have a very nice upwards movement for ETH right now, I think raiden will benefit from it. I see $10 in january.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
realy peopel need this Raiden Network, is like a new technology will take crypoto based a ethereum to the moon.
I hear only rumors cant wait when they come out with real press all their partnerships... Rocket!

They are probably waiting for the right moment. We dont know when it will be, but it is getting closer every day!
I hear only rumors cant wait when they come out with real press all their partnerships... Rocket!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I still can't understand how will it work and why should RDN token go up in price? Can smb explain me pls or share link on video or article to understand?

There's lot of information on their website https://raiden.network/
Generally, it's off-chain payments solution for Ethereum network - similar to Lightning Network for Bitcoin.
As with other crypto, the value comes from usage - if Raiden will be used widely, there will be more demand for its token, and the price should rise.
If the tech will not prove itself useful, then forget the price rise.

Rather good point. It all depends on how widely will be used. If there is broad acceptance than this is moon coin, if not.. forget price..

As it was stated few pages back, the raiden tech. is approx. 2 years ahead of any competition. So If you buy now, you probably won't regret it.
If you look in detail at the coin, you can safely say that it will go up. Even if the airtime will go up, then in the pair RDN \ ETH will go up.
The main problem remains the problem of use, the technology should become popular, whatever it is used for.

At the moment, Raiden is the best prototype for fast transactions in the network of the Ethereum, I do not know how it will be implemented GoNetwork, there are now a strong HYIP around them, but there is still no real product!
Activity: 378
I still can't understand how will it work and why should RDN token go up in price? Can smb explain me pls or share link on video or article to understand?

Generally, it's off-chain payments solution for Ethereum network - similar to Lightning Network for Bitcoin.
As with other crypto, the value comes from usage - if Raiden will be used widely, there will be more demand for its token, and the price should rise.

Rather good point. It all depends on how widely will be used. If there is broad acceptance than this is moon coin, if not.. forget price..

As it was stated few pages back, the raiden tech. is approx. 2 years ahead of any competition. So If you buy now, you probably won't regret it.
If you look in detail at the coin, you can safely say that it will go up. Even if the airtime will go up, then in the pair RDN \ ETH will go up.
The main problem remains the problem of use, the technology should become popular, whatever it is used for.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Activity: 95
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
I am also accumulating together with the wales. Buying under 3 and selling above 3 to buy more after. The party has not started yet. Wait little bit more
The trading volume is so low and the price can be easily manipulated. However, I don't see this coin going < 2.5$ not unless something happens to Bitcoin and the whole market sinks.

Yes, I think that this is the main reason why is price lower than ATH. It is a great opportunity to buy more, the $2.5 price is a steal deal! It can easily be $50-$100 in 2018.
Activity: 149
Activity: 192
The trading volume is so low and the price can be easily manipulated. However, I don't see this coin going < 2.5$ not unless something happens to Bitcoin and the whole market sinks.
Wait until lame holders sell their tokens on binance. Bot is manipulating the price and it is acumulating. After that nex exchange and multi bilion worth of project will have its spotlight
Pages:
Jump to: