Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RDN] Raiden Network: Welcome to the Ethereum Lightning Network 🔥 - page 9. (Read 11456 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Raiden Network partnerships
Information that will be soon announced ss that Brainbot (a company which is developing Raiden Network) has already established partnerships with two companies, one is in China and the other one is a big electricity provider in Germany. There are also talks with two streaming websites which might be using uRaiden soon. My guess is that official announcements will be made after µRaiden is live, after 28-30th of November.

Interesting, can you please give the source of the info?

Thank you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
hi ser i click the airdrop in ur email to me and i fill up the form, but now my eth balance gone 0.0466 huhuh

I, too, received a fraudulent letter with a link, ostensibly on the company's airdrop, but after going to the site and clicking on the links I realized that this was just a trick for inexperienced investors. Tabs on the site are non-working, only the main page, and even ask for a private key from the MEW purse - it's just do not enter into any frames! Be vigilant!
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Raiden Network partnerships
Information that will be soon announced ss that Brainbot (a company which is developing Raiden Network) has already established partnerships with two companies, one is in China and the other one is a big electricity provider in Germany. There are also talks with two streaming websites which might be using uRaiden soon. My guess is that official announcements will be made after µRaiden is live, after 28-30th of November.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Whata with raiden? Shooting up, for no reason. There is no chat about it anywhere.

Its like a phantom ghost coin.

Not marketed at all. But the team is legit, ex ethreum dev.
The development started 2 years ago.
Next week release microraiden. We will see some pump Wink
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Whata with raiden? Shooting up, for no reason. There is no chat about it anywhere.

Its like a phantom ghost coin.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Raiden will hit $10 by december, and will moon next year, its circulation is fantastic and as more people find out about it the volume is gaining strength

the question is, what is this token good for? is it that you need RDN tokens to use the lightning tech. on your crypto? Or is there any other value of Raiden token?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
This project was exciting from the moment I read about it. I wasn't aware they would be an ICO though. With the benefits that Raiden Network is bringing to Ethereum and the ERC20 tokens, the value of this token will only go higher.
Hi Everyone,

I have a litte Problem and wonder, if someone can help me. Sorry, if the question is super newb.

I am farely new to Crypto. Startet mining a bit. I just heared about RDN and thought, i should buy in a bit. Only got 13 lousy Coins- but hoping to fill it up one day - bit broke lately...  Cheesy

So, i bought myself the tokens on Binance and Created a wallet on "myetherwallet" like it was recommended here earlier.

Now, my Public Wallet-Adress is "0x8AaffE7f70C47dE9e487ebEb6E17575b4383a5F6". But when i go in "Withdraw" at Bianace they dont just ask for one adress (like everythin else ive seen so far), there is a field saying "Label" and one saying "Adress" ... i dont just want to send my few little RDN's into nirvana by sending it to a wrong adress.

Does anyone know what is up with this? Or know Binance? Cause they ask for the same on bitcoin withdrawls... never seen it before.

Did i Create a wrong Wallet? Or how does this work.

Thanks  Smiley

It is only a label for you to know where did you send the money. so you can write as label MyEtherWallet and to the next field put your ETH address.

Activity: 19
Hi Everyone,

I have a litte Problem and wonder, if someone can help me. Sorry, if the question is super newb.

I am farely new to Crypto. Startet mining a bit. I just heared about RDN and thought, i should buy in a bit. Only got 13 lousy Coins- but hoping to fill it up one day - bit broke lately...  Cheesy

So, i bought myself the tokens on Binance and Created a wallet on "myetherwallet" like it was recommended here earlier.

Now, my Public Wallet-Adress is "0x8AaffE7f70C47dE9e487ebEb6E17575b4383a5F6". But when i go in "Withdraw" at Bianace they dont just ask for one adress (like everythin else ive seen so far), there is a field saying "Label" and one saying "Adress" ... i dont just want to send my few little RDN's into nirvana by sending it to a wrong adress.

Does anyone know what is up with this? Or know Binance? Cause they ask for the same on bitcoin withdrawls... never seen it before.

Did i Create a wrong Wallet? Or how does this work.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 217
Is there any info when it will be listed on Polo/Bittrex?
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Is this the official thread?

i didn't know ,the project RDN crowd-sale is so quite ,i missed the train ,my first look only in exchange market.

Do not be sad it is still early, you can join and buy next deep. This project is ongoing several years parallel with ethereum. The team is one of the best in crypto. And the techonolgy is almoust done. 1milion transactions in second. How does that sounds to you? It is Bigger, Better and Faster than Lightning network and any other tech sofar
This is Multi Bilion cap coin. They do not have competition they are simple breaktrough. Others need hype, RDN this will organicly gain multibilion cap.
Activity: 434
Is this the official thread?

i didn't know ,the project RDN crowd-sale is so quite ,i missed the train ,my first look only in exchange market.
Activity: 43
Raiden should hit a 500M market cap easily...The price movement is so strong, if it drops, you should buy it. Too bad I did not have more to invest.

I am super excited about this, i missed the ICO somehow, so at least now I sold some other altcoins to get as much RDN as I can. It is almost $4 now but I think I won't regret it at all Smiley

Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Nice to see Raiden moving upward direction, need few more projects start to integrate Raiden and it will rock on the moon.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
Any bountys available? Whitepaper available?

Yes we have bounties what kind of bounties are you interested in?
We have bounties for:
1.Stupid questions - 1 stake
2. Farming posts - 2 stakes
3. People who hold and do not know the value and afraid of price fall down 3 stakes

Its called the Raiden Party Bounty Program for newbies
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Price Chart looks good RDN Price keep moving up and may continue to move for the coming days. congrats to all the holder
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Any bountys available? Whitepaper available?
based on eth? if i pay, need to pay both rnd and eth gas?
Pages:
Jump to: