Author

Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology - page 186. (Read 139483 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
If for example we invest 1000 real tokens in a property valued at let's say €1 million euros, what will be the monthly income in Ether? Just a rough estimate will do, given the property prices in Spain and the rental income in today's market?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Now development is very fast, especially in developing countries and this ico project is very promising as one of the efforts of acceleration of development

Yes!! Correct.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Now development is very fast, especially in developing countries and this ico project is very promising as one of the efforts of acceleration of development
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
No chance for an air drop on something like this, right?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Team introduction video is very cool. It really helps to explain the project in simple way. The vision also of developers is interesting by merging blockchain tech and Real estate. I will keep watching this project.
Goodluck!

@OP, are you the girl on the last part of the video?  Cheesy
Someone more knowledgeable than me (maybe the OP, why not) should make a comparison between REIT funds and such an ICO. This should tell us everything there is to know.

Good idea! We believe a crypto-REIT fund is a good project as well, but the idea behind our ecosystem is more ambitious and gives more control to the Token holder, as he/can build a custom portfolio, and has many indirect upside effects by introducing a Token as a virtual currency.

There are many comparisons available between REITs and RE Crowdfunding sites (See http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/071015/reits-vs-real-estate-crowdfunding-how-they-differ.asp).

"The idea behind both REITs and crowdfunding is that you get a piece of the pie without all of the risk. But there are pros and cons to each method.
The biggest drawback that many people have with REITs is that they generally include higher expenses. These are difficult to manage portfolios, real estate can come with some hefty maintenance costs, and there are profits to be reaped by those who run the companies. This translates into a lower rate of return for the investor."

Got it! Thank you for the answer. From what you said, I see this as the biggest plus by far:

> gives more control to the Token holder, as he/can build a custom portfolio

Since the biggest drawback of REITs is expenses, do you think you'll have them beat on that with the crypto-REIT? Maybe even with 0.005%?

Sure! We charge 0 management fee !! Just 10% on profits.

Best

Melissa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Someone more knowledgeable than me (maybe the OP, why not) should make a comparison between REIT funds and such an ICO. This should tell us everything there is to know.

Good idea! We believe a crypto-REIT fund is a good project as well, but the idea behind our ecosystem is more ambitious and gives more control to the Token holder, as he/can build a custom portfolio, and has many indirect upside effects by introducing a Token as a virtual currency.

There are many comparisons available between REITs and RE Crowdfunding sites (See http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/071015/reits-vs-real-estate-crowdfunding-how-they-differ.asp).

"The idea behind both REITs and crowdfunding is that you get a piece of the pie without all of the risk. But there are pros and cons to each method.
The biggest drawback that many people have with REITs is that they generally include higher expenses. These are difficult to manage portfolios, real estate can come with some hefty maintenance costs, and there are profits to be reaped by those who run the companies. This translates into a lower rate of return for the investor."

Got it! Thank you for the answer. From what you said, I see this as the biggest plus by far:

> gives more control to the Token holder, as he/can build a custom portfolio

Since the biggest drawback of REITs is expenses, do you think you'll have them beat on that with the crypto-REIT? Maybe even with 0.005%?
Hi! Nice project Smiley I went through your Whitepaper but, unfortunately, failed to find any information about the expected ROI and when dividends will be paid out to investors.

Hi !

Regarding Token Sale ROI we can not provide a number because it depends on many factors. We have done some calculations in the Whitepaper and it looks very positive.

Regarding Real Estate investments in our platform, we are targetting for 12-20% annual ROI.

Melissa
Hi there!

What kind of properties are you planning to invest?
Only residentials? Hotels? May be commertial buildings?

I read something about it at the wp

We will be focusing in the most income generating real estate assets. We will look for rental income and value appreciation.

We have currently big opportunity in the Hospitality sector (Hotels) and Residential in Spain, but we are looking at commercial properties in Asia and US.

Melissa
Activity: 53
Hi! Nice project Smiley I went through your Whitepaper but, unfortunately, failed to find any information about the expected ROI and when dividends will be paid out to investors.
Activity: 34
The girl from the first video is lovely.

lovely girl ,yes
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Hi there!

They do say it in the white paper:

We focus in handpicked opportunities: Buy-to-let commercial property investments,
discounted buy-to-sell “flip” opportunities and loan-note investments.

But it's hard to understand for someone who isn't into real estate. Could someone ELI5 maybe?
Activity: 1
Hi there!

BOUNTIES.......................................

Check the second message! There is the link
I haven't seen the comparison between REAL and REX (another real-estate related project) so far.
Your advantages over them.
But I can say that the whitepaper was well-thought of and organized.

Thanks a lot Timeteller, Real Estate market is very large and there is space for many blockchain startups. We do not like to comment on others but we like most of them. We are focusing in Real Estate crowdfunding and will launch our platform in November where you will be able to invest with REAL tokens.

Best
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
I haven't seen the comparison between REAL and REX (another real-estate related project) so far.
Your advantages over them.
But I can say that the whitepaper was well-thought of and organized.
how do bonus work in ico?

25% of Bonus Tokens for the first 100.000 ETH contributed and it goes like this:
20% for 100.000-200.000 ETH
15% for 200.000-250.000 ETH
5% for 250.000-300.000 ETH
0% for +300.000 ETH
Activity: 30
how do bonus work in ico?
Hi there!

I'd rather invest on Northern American Real Estate than on Europe, is it on the roadmap to invest there?

If the answer is yes, what amount of money will be the minimum to invest on your crowdfunding site (on a particular property), I'm thinking on invest 50 eth on your ICO but I don't know if I would be able to do anything interesting with that amount.

Thanks!!!

PD: Nice project Cheesy Cheesy

Yes of course. We plan to invest in the most popular locations worldwide.

Minimum investment on the platform will be 100 Real (0,50 ETH).

Melissa
Jump to: