Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Recruit (RCRT) coin - POS/Masternodes - page 11. (Read 27379 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
RCRT. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Great project. Go to the moon with bitcoin
The first project on this algorithm, in which I decided to participate. I hope this will be productive
brand new
Activity: 0
December 13, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
Its very good project! Now there are many projects, but I was especially interested in this, I believe in its development and further growth
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful masternode coin
Maybe I'll buy some when it's on the crypto bridge.
Activity: 74
December 13, 2018, 06:48:12 PM
Recruit Coin (RCRT) Now Listed On Lasted Coin News
https://discord.gg/qSpfejK
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
December 13, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
RCRT. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Great project. Go to the moon with bitcoin
The first project on this algorithm, in which I decided to participate. I hope this will be productive
Community supports don't equal to successfulness of the project.
However, it is good because strong supports almost equal to high demands.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 03:14:15 PM
The project is very challenging due to huge projects in the same niche, but the promising roadmap indicating a successful future of this project. Let's hunt the best job for your career and let the company get the best employee they deserve.
Activity: 44
December 13, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
The project has advanced quite the last 2 weeks, taking an impressive leap. First in its inclusion in masternodes, and now that the long-awaited listing in Cryptobridge is approaching! That has attracted many more interested in the project, each time the community is bigger and relies on the future of RCRT! Without a doubt, we'll see you soon, straight to the moon with RCRT!
Activity: 17
December 13, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
which has been one of the most blossoming industry lately. The core team behind the project seems reliable also
and the community is huge at early stage and very helpful to its members.
Looking forward to the full implementation and development of this project.
Activity: 25
December 13, 2018, 11:40:20 AM
RCRT seems great and very promising project overall.
The recently released whitepaper is concise and very interesting to read.
Great blockchain technology innovation for freelancing industry
Activity: 40
December 13, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
I liked the project, very good development ideas. Good team, I want to achieve great success. I think the long-term project and the coin will have a good future.
Activity: 26
December 13, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
business model is similar to most of the projects here. needs to step-up fast to beat them.
Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the needy along with other similar projects like this I have come across !
Activity: 22
December 13, 2018, 07:06:47 AM
long-term project with a good concept. but more innovation and promotion is needed for this project to be accepted and successful, given the many projects with similar concepts. good luck to you and the team.
A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with RCRT holder in the future

big community
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
December 13, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
I am glad that a platform such as RECRUIT has appeared, this will help more assistance to both the employer and the applicant.This is exactly the area where the blockchain will be used as a real product.

Activity: 104
December 13, 2018, 01:58:02 AM
RCRT is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
this project will succeed, RCRT is the best cryptocurrency for merchants - easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute
A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
The RCRT project will obviously can solve part of current issues, it will not be able to solve all of them at any odds, I believe.
You and others should not expect/ over expect on RCRT on what it can do.
Activity: 23
December 13, 2018, 06:58:00 AM
hope the best for your project looks realy nice
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
wellcome RCRT.
Activity: 25
December 13, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

Today, companies of all sizes are trying to strengthen their recruiting capacity and improve their quality while minimizing costs. These companies, like the candidates, face many challenges which generate a complex ecosystem in the field of recruitment.

And that’s the goal of RECRUIT :
- create a secure and direct link between the recruitment needs of companies and potential candidates without intermediaries and all around the world ;
- allow job seekers to have direct access to many offers and allow companies to benefit from a pool of competencies updated continuously to enable them to fill a vacancy as soon as possible and at best.

Recruit (RCRT) will therefore be an all-in-one platform for all kinds of recruiting tasks. Jobseekers using Recruit’s native currency (RCRT) will be able to easily and efficiently access to a lot of offers.
  Companies using Recruit’s native currency (RCRT) will be able to access to a lot of jobseekers all over the world.

Imagine a global database gathering all the skills of job seekers in parallel with all the skills expected by companies. This would allow job seekers easy access to employment,
regardless of origin, gender. This would allow companies recruiting faster and cheaper.

Recruit (RCRT) is our vision for a next generation recruiting platform that highlights the powerful possibilities of blockchain technology.

Invitation bounties
You can earn RCRT coins by participating in Invite Bounty. To take part in it, fill out the registration form
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/CekviNymIojdSiXm1

Regular rewards:
1 invite = 1 RCRT

Extra rewards:
1st place: 250 RCRT
2nd place: 200 RCRT
3rd place: 150 RCRT
4th place: 100 RCRT
5th place: 50 RCRT

Deadlines:
Bounty begins 01.11.2018 00:00 UTC / ends 07.11.2018 23:59 UTC

Translation bounties
Rewards:
50 RCRT per translation

How to join and rules in discord

This ANN helps to outline the ambitious Recruit (RCRT) project, as well as our vision of a next-generation recruiting platform based on blockchain technology. We wish to create an amazing and fair database grouping the professional skills proposed and sought beneficial to both job seekers and companies in a win-win goal.

good news comming guys rcrt is now listed in cryptobridge if u got 1000 rcrt big btc to exchange on it support this project guys the price of this coin such a massive income .
Activity: 35
December 13, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
Excited about this great project, seems to have big potential. Will be listing on crypto-bridge pretty soon so dont miss out! Be watching this one for sure!
Activity: 43
December 13, 2018, 01:52:18 AM
RCRT is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
this project will succeed, RCRT is the best cryptocurrency for merchants - easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute
A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
Activity: 742
December 13, 2018, 01:09:03 AM
Recruit can disrupt the freelance market, it can be a great alternative for upwork or fiverr users at the same time when it generates passive rewards through masternode secured network. Looking forward to becoming an intimate member of this project.
Activity: 35
December 12, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
Recruit, the project that has come to change many things of what we already know, will now be listed in one of the exchange that I like the most (CryptoBrige) congratulations to the team that is behind this great project.
Activity: 123
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
December 12, 2018, 11:30:07 AM
So, basically you are targeting to improve the freelance market? It's really good to see such good vision. There is a huge gap to grow in the said market. So I'm expecting a great success of RCRT project.
Pages:
Jump to: