Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 57. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi
Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much

Team will give you answer soon, but for now, you can check this --

https://i.imgur.com/PHiZNUJ.png
https://i.imgur.com/LYFmbCr.png  

Presale has entered 3rd week till Sept. 13, 2018. Bonus: 5%-10%

Hurry up, if you like it! Cheesy
Activity: 13
Пpивeт, мoжeтe oбъяcнить чтo cлyчилocь c бaнкoмHuh Я двe нeдeли пapкoвaл мoнeты и ceгoдня мoй бaлaнc oбнyлилcя, этo нopмaльнo?
Good evening, tell me if there would be a KYC for investors and bounty-hunters. Interesting project and I want to participate in it.

Good evening! Your interest in participation of Republia is very welcome!  Cheesy

Yes, Republia will go through a strict KYC process for both investors and bounty-hunters(in terms of coins-withdrawal.)

For investors, apparently due to local legislative regulation, China and US citizens, among that of some other regions, are not allowed to participate Republia coin sale events.

As of bounty participation, there's no such rule on limitation, but to avoid scammers' abuse of bounty program, KYC will be executed to facilitate coin withdrawal.

BUT unlike the regular KYC process that most of the other ICO projects adopt, Republia will implement a whole NEW system on kyc verification -- an ENCRYPTed and secured mechanism combining Republia ID system and Veracity system will keep you anonymous yet prove you are the one and only person of the real you.  Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good evening, tell me if there would be a KYC for investors and bounty-hunters. Interesting project and I want to participate in it.
Hey, all. It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I'm in, I will put all of my assets to this plan. I'll take my time for this

Wow, happy to see another like-mind to join Republia, welcome!
By the way, guys and gals, Republia Presale has entered 3rd week from Sept 7 -- 13, enjoying bonus ranging from 5% to 10%.

Details here -- https://republia.io/mvp?#/pre-sale 

Noted:  the minimum contribution should be $100 or equivalent cryptocoins in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Minexcoin, Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 28
Hey, all. It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I'm in, I will put all of my assets to this plan. I'll take my time for this
what is the purpose of creating your ico project?

Read my comment on the above.  Wink
Activity: 14
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It isimportant for the community.
Hello,  Guys, just can your idea be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your project? What role does the coin have? Thanks

The fundamental goal of Republia blockchain is to build a revolutionizing societal ecosystem-- ''We-Ecosystem / We-Government''.

A) Republia self-developed/ proprietary public blockchain ( RDPoA+BFT, no hard fork).
B) Republia ID .    
C) Republia Bank Parking system .  
D) Republia Bank cards (Classic and Next).  
E) Smart Contracts.  
F) Voting system .  
G) Mining, not for ASIC, but GPU, CPU friendly for every Republia ID owner on Republia public blockchain.
H) 2 types of exchange platforms (Exporium and Rialto) both implementing Atomic swap tech .
I) USDR tokens .
J) Republia Bonds .
K) Wallet (heavy and light) connected with RID and Messenger system.
L) AI1+AI2 Protocol. AI 1 basically for personal machine learning while AI 2 more of deep learning for innovative AI tech on massive IOT market.
M) Cloud X tech system for decentralized and anonymous data storing.
N) RPB rating system.
O) Veracity system.  
Pre-SALE:
PUBLIC SALE: from 23.08.18 to 23.09.18.
PUBLIC SALE period soft cap: from 23.11.18 to 23.12.18.
PUBLIC SALE period hard cap: $5.000.000

During Pre-SALE Republia attracts financing for finalization and official release of the test version of Republia Blockchain (testnet). Hard cap of Pre-SALE stage implies the release of maximum full-fledged product, which together with existing results of Republia Group (MVP) will show all the advantages of the project.

PUBLIC SALE phase is conducted to attract investment for the implementation of the entire ecosystem.

Collecting funds take place on the principle of share participation, which means obtaining a share by each investor, which is calculated in relation to the total amount invested by all PUBLIC SALE participants.

RPB coins will be available after the release of Republia blockchain, at the end of PUBLIC SALE period.

In case the soft cap is not reached at one of the stages, the funds will be immediately returned to investors. In case the hard cap is reached before the deadline, at one of the stages, collecting funds will be finished in advance.
Activity: 14
Hello,  Guys, just can your idea be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your project? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It isa long term hold since we're early investors, but that is the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.

Congrats, you're one of the early investors! Nothing can be guaranteed, but we have our passion for HUGE ROI derived from Republia, even though im not 1 of those early dabblers.  Grin Tongue
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

About the vesting schedule -- RPB coins of Republia team are frozen for 2 years and RPB coins of advisors are frozen for 6 months after the end of the PUBLIC SALE.   

As of the Presale and main Public sale schedule -- http://prntscr.com/ks1ebt 
Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It isa long term hold since we're early investors, but that is the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

The total supply of Republia coins (not tokens because Republia develops its own blockchain) are set at 400mln, of which 15% (60mln RPB) are premined.

22% of 60mln RPB (13.2mln RPB) will be owned by the team, while advisors take the cut of 8% of 60mln RPB (4.8mln RPB).

20% of the total supply of 400mln RPB (80mln RPB) will be stored in Republia bank reserve.

See the screenshot here -- http://prntscr.com/ks1bco

About the team, check the overview -- https://media.republia.io/republia-overview-en.pdf   

Read co-founders' track records respectively on LinkedIn:

Co-founder Daniel Shulyaev --   https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-shulyaev-9b22b7128/

Co-founder Vladislav Gyrych --  https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladyslavgyrych/   

Republia is registered in British Virgin Islands, but physically based in Kiev region, Ukraine.

Activity: 13
To add the desired project to the ecosystem of Republia, it is necessary to submit it within the framework of the ICO Republia Platform and pass the voting stage among users.
Pages:
Jump to: