Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 59. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wonderful ideas and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
Who can tell me more about USDR ?
Hello, thank you for your question.
Republia Bank releases its own debit card, and USDR token will be a payment tool of this card, which is very convenient way of exchanging cryptocurrency to fiat funds when paying bills by debit card, since USDR is bound to a stable fiat currency - USD.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
Activity: 98
Who can tell me more about USDR ?
Activity: 28
Great project among many! The business will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This idea is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.
Activity: 140
Hello everyone. Tell me please about Intelligence Protocol in Republia Bank
Is it worth to worry about the reliability of the information in your system?
The algorithm for changing interest rates and Intervencium algorithm involve generalized analysis of information, so only correct results are guaranteed.
Thank you Smiley
You should to see Republia WhitePaper))
Activity: 84
Which bonuses we can receive in pre-sale, anyone know?
Here is Pre-sale Distribution chart
https://image.ibb.co/gRBBA9/image.png
Hello, thank you for your interest.
The artificial intelligence system Republia Bank operates on the basis of algorithms, each algorithm is responsible for individual tasks in functioning of Republia AI:
- analysis of the situation on the market and the change in interest rates for “Parking” instrument.
- recording of critical points, sharp market volatility, and on the basis of collected data injects or charges money flows from top exchanges, on which RPB is traded.
The algorithm for changing interest rates and Intervencium algorithm involve generalized analysis of information, so only correct results are guaranteed.
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 96
Which bonuses we can receive in pre-sale, anyone know?
The artificial intelligence system Republia Bank operates on the basis of algorithms, each algorithm is responsible for individual tasks in functioning of Republia AI:
- analysis of the situation on the market and the change in interest rates for “Parking” instrument.
- recording of critical points, sharp market volatility, and on the basis of collected data injects or charges money flows from top exchanges, on which RPB is traded.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
Activity: 70
Activity: 112
I read in your whitepaper about Bank Next technology. Can you explain it’s concept more detail?
Republia Bank Next will provide quarterly reports, which will describe all investment activities.
It’s really cool.
Can I see information of other users?
I think it should be confidential information.
I read in your whitepaper about Bank Next technology. Can you explain it’s concept more detail?
Can I see history of my investment ?
Republia Bank Next will provide quarterly reports, which will describe all investment activities.
It’s really cool.
Can I see information of other users?
Activity: 98
Hello, Thank you for your interest
Taking into account high demand for payments after two years of operation of the system, Republia Bank Nex will be brought into operation. This project is a financial institution that will act as an investment bank in the real economic sector.
Republia Bank Next will undertake a task of accepting payments and will act within the framework of European legislation in accordance with regulations of international banking standards.
It’s really cool.
Activity: 42
Hello, Thank you for your interest
Taking into account high demand for payments after two years of operation of the system, Republia Bank Nex will be brought into operation. This project is a financial institution that will act as an investment bank in the real economic sector.
Republia Bank Next will undertake a task of accepting payments and will act within the framework of European legislation in accordance with regulations of international banking standards.
Activity: 47
Hey all,
I am a new bee and doesn't have more idea of creating threads on forums.
Will someone explain how to create thread using code of the official ANN of Republia at BitcoinTalk forum.
Help appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance. (Y)
A big congrats to Republia-- within the very 1st week of presale, Republia has already reached its softcap of $500k for presale!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: