Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 61. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
! 97% Soft Cap reached !

Current Bonus is 25% 5 hours left!

Wow we are so close for the softcap . Let's go guys ! This project will have awesome succesful on the market
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
when RPB will be listed on coinmarketcap?
We have to wait till main sale will end and after that the team should discuss with coinmarketcap . It will take few months
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary

We apologize for that , The pre sale is currently on going , we assume that the team are quite busy at the moment.
Please bear with us, but we admins are here to answer queries the best that we can and post updates.

#Republia_Admin
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
! 97% Soft Cap reached !

Current Bonus is 25% 5 hours left!

Activity: 420
Merit: 28
RPB will be listed on CoinMarketCap after the listing on exchanges
I understand, but the amount showing currently, should be close to the final number?
It depends on how many people will invest during the time left.

Not quite sure why somebody would invest. There was the action of incest in another coins thread, now we should think about what could be done to prevent the similar situation here. This strives to create a cutting edge ecosystem for everyone to benefit off its usefulness, however not all is that simple. Look deeper, approximate to the source of ur boredom and u will find the answer.

Yes, I also doubt whether to invest in this project or wait?
Can you be more specific and tell where to look deeper? Help open your eyes? Smiley

Open your eyes and go deeper - read the documents ..  Grin
https://republia.io/detailed#documentation
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
I understand, but the amount showing currently, should be close to the final number?

Not quite sure why somebody would invest. There was the action of incest in another coins thread, now we should think about what could be done to prevent the similar situation here. This strives to create a cutting edge ecosystem for everyone to benefit off its usefulness, however not all is that simple. Look deeper, approximate to the source of ur boredom and u will find the answer.

Yes, I also doubt whether to invest in this project or wait?
Can you be more specific and tell where to look deeper? Help open your eyes? Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I read in your whitepaper about Bank Next technology. Can you explain it’s concept more detail?
Hello, Thank you for your interest
Taking into account high demand for payments after two years of operation of the system, Republia Bank Nex will be brought into operation. This project is a financial institution that will act as an investment bank in the real economic sector.
Republia Bank Next will undertake a task of accepting payments and will act within the framework of European legislation in accordance with regulations of international banking standards.
Can I see history of my investment ?
You can see in your account if you want to see your investment history. But if you want to see the whole of the investment you can really prove to those lifting it in the republia community.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
! 96% Soft Cap reached !

Current Bonus is 25%15 hours left!

Tell me please, what is the minimum investment ??
The minimum investment is 100$, this is shown on their website.
25%, it's not bad for early investors, I think
how much will I earn, if I pay 1,000$?

If you invest for 1000$ you got 20$ of Bonus.
Here is our Pre-sale Distribution chart so we will not be confused with every bonus we can receive.
Activity: 84
! 96% Soft Cap reached !

how much will I earn, if I pay 1,000$?
Activity: 112
! 96% Soft Cap reached !

Activity: 140
! 96% Soft Cap reached !

Activity: 42
! 96% Soft Cap reached !

Activity: 34
Looks like a really interesting business with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and can release your Final version allready in Q4. Gonna follow up on your plans.
Activity: 98
! 96% Soft Cap reached !

It’s really cool!!!
I read in your whitepaper about Bank Next technology. Can you explain it’s concept more detail?
Taking into account high demand for payments after two years of operation of the system, Republia Bank Nex will be brought into operation. This project is a financial institution that will act as an investment bank in the real economic sector.
Republia Bank Next will undertake a task of accepting payments and will act within the framework of European legislation in accordance with regulations of international banking standards.
Can I see history of my investment ?
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Activity: 112
Did a small investment with BTC and its credited to ICO account quickly. Great work!
Can I did investment with etherium ?
Yes, it's written on their website.
Pages:
Jump to: