Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 60. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I got to know Republia due to an unsolicited invitation to Republia Official group on telegram, i was thinking-- should i report it as a spam? But after i checked its content, only a brief reading, i knew i luv to stay inside! lollll  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 255

WE ARE OVER THAN $500,000 . Thank you investors ! Let's continue for the middlecap!
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
proyek ini sangat cocok untuk komunitas industri besar yang memiliki beberapa masalah seperti hardfork atau terlibat dengan masalah desentralisasi, proyek ini, saya pikir ada beberapa solusi menarik untuk membuat pemegang perusahaan bergabung dan membangun komunitas di sini, sejauh ini forum sedikit penyendiri
saya tertarik mengikuti perkembangan forum dalam beberapa hari ke depan, saya berharap untuk diskusi yang lebih luas
Please here is a english thread . We do not have any turkish threads
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I cannot believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
Hi, We understand that you have your own standards upon looking for best ICO to Invest with. If you have any suggestions and development proposals or any have experience when it comes to web development. You can send email @: [email protected]
and in the price, the team have their own study and marketing strategy before implementing that price. But we consider your interest to the project. For more info you can read more about this project by reading our whitepaper, technical paper and all the documents that Republia holds: Visit this website: https://republia.io/detailed#documentation

If you have any question, you can also participate with the discussion inside the Main Telegram Group: Link: https://t.me/republia_official
Thank you for your interest, looking forward ahead. Have a nice day..  Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Hi fellows. Wow. I'm delighted with your business. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.

We appreciate your good feedback about the project.
You might want to join the presale or the available bounties.
Kindly visit our website
https://republia.io/mvp

#Republia_Admin
Activity: 420
Merit: 28
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I cannot believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
if you need to be difficult and detailed, then you can open all the documentation and read ..  Wink

https://republia.io/detailed#documentation
Activity: 31
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Did a small investment with BTC and its credited to ICO account quickly. Great work!

Thank you for your support .
We are happy to announce that we have reached $500,000 on the first week of crowdsale.
"SOFT CAP REACHED" Cool

#Republia_Admin
The next stop is Middlecap(1/2)   1.250.000$     I hope it will be reached in next 6 days
I have no doubt that this figure will be achieved.It can be seen that the project is of interest, because today the team provides us with a truly ffective application of blockchain technology.With such an intelligent system I think the execution and safety of all operations are guaranteed.I will observe with great interest the further progress of the project and monitor their collections.
Yeah, Me to I do believe this project, What it truly amazed me, is the benefits that you can get with this project. Simply because of their Republia parking. Where you can parks your RPB coin it's up to you if you choose (day, week, month and 6months) The user will receive a reward for holding funds at his wallet accrued according to “parked” amount. This one caught my attention, and also their own blockchain consensus protocol.

Any thoughts and suggestions are always open. The team will always consider development suggestion came from the community. You can also participate with the Discussion in our Main telegram group: https://t.me/republia_official
Thank you ! For your interest,, Have a nice day !.....
Did a small investment with BTC and its credited to ICO account quickly. Great work!

We are happy to announce that we have reached $500,000 on the first week of crowdsale.
"SOFT CAP REACHED" Cool

#Republia_Admin

Congratulations! This means many investors are seeing great potential in Republia. As the news spread, you may even reach your target goal for the ICO.

We are hoping for the best and the team is doing  their best as well to achieved the goal.
Thank you for your continuous support.

#Republia_Admin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

"SOFT CAP REACHED" Cool

#Republia_Admin
The next stop is Middlecap(1/2)   1.250.000$     I hope it will be reached in next 6 days
I have no doubt that this figure will be achieved.It can be seen that the project is of interest, because today the team provides us with a truly ffective application of blockchain technology.With such an intelligent system I think the execution and safety of all operations are guaranteed.I will observe with great interest the further progress of the project and monitor their collections.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

"SOFT CAP REACHED" Cool

#Republia_Admin

Congratulations! This means many investors are seeing great potential in Republia. As the news spread, you may even reach your target goal for the ICO.
Activity: 31
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a project because one cannot survive without the other. It'sa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
The Republia project team needs to step up its marketing campaign to get more investors involved in building ecosystems. The technical strength of Republia team members is outstanding, and investors can keep expectations.
do you have any marketing suggestions?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The Republia project team needs to step up its marketing campaign to get more investors involved in building ecosystems. The technical strength of Republia team members is outstanding, and investors can keep expectations.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259

"SOFT CAP REACHED" Cool

#Republia_Admin
Activity: 35
Hi fellows. Wow. I'm delighted with your business. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
Activity: 28
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.

"SOFT CAP REACHED" Cool

#Republia_Admin
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/

🔥🔥🔥Dear community, we appreciate your support and trust. We have not only the will but also an experience to fulfill our goals. 🔥🔥🔥 Soft Cap reached! 🔥🔥🔥We have reached $500,000 in the first week of crowdsale!👍✅ 

💲 Actual Bonus: 15%💲

Important links: https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F8kdNHO7.png&t=592&c=-mCAgA9f4Z-1bQ

Invest here: https://republia.io/mvp?#/pre-sale
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
! 97% Soft Cap reached !

Current Bonus is 25% 5 hours left!

Wow we are so close for the softcap . Let's go guys ! This project will have awesome succesful on the market
we already reached soft cap with collected $508.123 at this moment and we are in 2nd week right now (bonus decrease to 15%).
Pages:
Jump to: