Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | - page 13. (Read 17575 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REX Discusses the Future of Real Estate built on Ethereum

005: Blockchain Turns Real Estate MLS On Its Head – with Stephen King by Blockchain Innovation

Please note this was recorded in April. Several variables have changed, including the REX token supply. All details will be released well in advance of the token sale in a detailed blog post. We will reiterate the information so everyone in the community is kept apprised.

Hi sir, now my rank is member, please update in spreadsheets, thank you
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
The real estate industry is always an option in terms of passive income. And this team just started a great opportunity in the crypto industry + real estate!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is the min; max; cost per token?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
What is total supply of tokens? I don't see them in this thread
Activity: 559
Reading through the whitepaper, I'm impressed by Arizona lawmakers.

For a state that reelects senile senators, they're really governed by impressively forward-thinking people.

Makes me want to move there, I really appreciate the law mentioned in the whitepaper, as well as their new approach to gold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
A interesting real world project lets see how the ico will end.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

005: Blockchain Turns Real Estate MLS On Its Head – with Stephen King by Blockchain Innovation

Please note this was recorded in April. Several variables have changed, including the REX token supply. All details will be released well in advance of the token sale in a detailed blog post. We will reiterate the information so everyone in the community is kept apprised.

Can you post the latest information about rex here?
For example: if there is article about rex, you post it also here
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Real estate platform.
I just saw a platform like this, maybe this project can be successful in the future.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
This project really is the future!
where do you know?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
This project really is the future!
Activity: 590
just check website and still cant sign up, when crowdsale start?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
The expectation on this project is kept increasing because of Real Estate platform because I am also one of them realtor by selling and buying the plots in my local area. REP is a great platform to explore with this blockchain technology. 
Activity: 980
Team behind the project is actively participating wherever is possible to present the concept in good way. This project is going to bring good results. CEO of the project is well known person among the business community. I have big expectations from the project that's why I started to promote it.
Activity: 183
HUDI
Good avatar good idea good staff... this is the right way for the moon
Activity: 280

Project with a very interesting concept ..
 by raising the concept of property business, would be able to compete with many other projects that are also emerging ...
Activity: 168
When ICO start and how many token will be distributed ?

It should start in July.
That's a good project !

I love real estate  Tongue

yes, I like it is nice project
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i actually love when i see a project developed by someone that is not a newbie around. this might be a hit. good luck devs!
Activity: 163

hi,
i am happy to join the signature bounty.
i hope this project gets a good.
Activity: 559
I think REX is the first time I saw that connected in real estate. Sounds good to me, I think I'm gonna try it.
Just always update us most of the time. Thanks and good luck to your problem Wink
Honestly, their idea is not new, it's been thrown around since the ETH ICO.

But these guys were the first to actually start implementing it.

So major props for that, I expect great things. Hopefully the ICO doesn't go unnoticed, this project will need funding...
Pages:
Jump to: