Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | - page 10. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This is definitely a good project for the new era of this years and will probide easy , safe and convenient way for the real estate finders .
Goodluck and the best is yet to come .
Hereby may i ask when will be the start of this ICO crowdsale ?.
July 31st
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
This is definitely a good project for the new era of this years and will probide easy , safe and convenient way for the real estate finders .
Goodluck and the best is yet to come .
Hereby may i ask when will be the start of this ICO crowdsale ?.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
it is a good project and its good to be part of it. hoping for the success of this project, i know it will be successful at the end of ico
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Is there a feedback system? How are arbiters chosen for escrow? What about identity (web of trust notarization? Or?). With rei the hardest part will be issuing tramsfers of certificates that government bodies will respect in regards to sales of land titles and ownership transfers.

Also you dont actually say how IPFS is used to store the data. You hash and store data encrypted but who seeds the data? You cannot expect others to automatically seed.. so which central authorities are seeding and is that decentralized? If you have another mechanism please describe.. IPFS if used properly can help but I dont see how its solving anything its adding a layer of centralization it seems because the parties involved will need to seed and if they dont their listing data is gone.

Yes, there is a rating system. We are hashing each property and creating an unofficial digital title. We will integrate/partner with local municipalities. Our hope is that third party dapp devs will do this so we don't have too. That will build out the REX ecosystem and create more demand for the token.

ElasticSearch/IPFS/RexIndexer - all open source.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Is there a feedback system? How are arbiters chosen for escrow? What about identity (web of trust notarization? Or?). With rei the hardest part will be issuing tramsfers of certificates that government bodies will respect in regards to sales of land titles and ownership transfers.

Also you dont actually say how IPFS is used to store the data. You hash and store data encrypted but who seeds the data? You cannot expect others to automatically seed.. so which central authorities are seeding and is that decentralized? If you have another mechanism please describe.. IPFS if used properly can help but I dont see how its solving anything its adding a layer of centralization it seems because the parties involved will need to seed and if they dont their listing data is gone.
Telegram @tokensfund
Hi Dev,

I have a question about inflation. Is there limit for tokens issued after ICO?

There is a cap no inflation. Tokenization won't be released until Q3 2018.

thanks for update, and may i know, wich properties will you buy first ? and if i have a token, can i use the apartment for example..

You'll be able to buy into our first use case (most likely a mixed use building on New York City)
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
This is a truly promising project! Are you thinking at how to limit whales from swallowing the whole ICO?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

I have a question about inflation. Is there limit for tokens issued after ICO?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Petit Poisson dans l'océan des cryptos
Just apply for french translation
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
thanks for update, and may i know, wich properties will you buy first ? and if i have a token, can i use the apartment for example..
Activity: 728
Merit: 368
Sancho
Hi all!
Today I'm joined to REX signature campaign!
Good luck, I think this project is solid and looks great.
Activity: 280
We're excited to announce the REX Token Sale, Pre Alpha & 12 Month Road map

thanks for update and information...
hope will be succesfull for this project.
Activity: 100
Petit Poisson dans l'océan des cryptos
That video music  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It has been one and half year since Rex is being built throughout the time steadily. We are reaching to July where many things will be out. Good article wih plenty of important information about the future developments and plans. Rex is going to give solutions for existing real state business issues.
Activity: 434
Please consider pricing the REX token for broad distribution e.g., 3500-4500/ETH, at least for seed level 1.
Activity: 163
When will the demo site be live?  Prototype?

The pre-alpha version will be released on July 10th.

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpPEgS2-5Ng&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 512

Why are you so late giving out the information?
I see this dev coin is seldom active, what he is doing
Telegram @tokensfund

Activity: 87
Looks interesting.

Will buy during ICO

But we need more info, hope more info will be released soon
Pages:
Jump to: