Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | - page 11. (Read 17575 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The platform presentation looks interesting. Could have been a better logo.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hope this project gets well funded and some $$$ is left for lobbying.

Legal tokenized property sounds futuristic and awesome, but it would take a lot of convincing  Grin

Of course that is a major separation from the concepts of crypto, but it could be a foundation to build on. I see This Rex a unique and great project worth investing.
Activity: 559
Hope this project gets well funded and some $$$ is left for lobbying.

Legal tokenized property sounds futuristic and awesome, but it would take a lot of convincing  Grin
Activity: 434
REX Token Sale Announcement - July 31, 2017
At REX, our mission is to connect vendors, buyers, sellers and agents over a decentralized network that rewards contributors for their participation, to incentivize the creation of a new global real estate listings database that is open and accessible by all. We plan to tear down the walls of one of the most fragmented and slow to evolve industries there is, paving the way to a world where cheaper, more efficient real estate transactions are possible. To do so, we are developing an open multiple listing service and transaction platform built on Ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
maybe op busy choosing which properties worth buying, and preparing office
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Why op is not so active here to respond to questions? Undecided

Op will be active once he comes to the online he will answer all your question because check his trust rating. As far as, REX is a good platform for the people who are looking for investment because Real estates platform is always big in every country.

I don't see any official person from the team except bounty manager who responds to user queries, will someone from the team come and answer the questions when ICO will be launched and who will be the escrow for the project?
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
How much minimum and maximum funds targeted in this project Sir?
I think it will be announced soon. Looking forward to this real estate project hoping for the success.

There is not much announcement from the team for this project and people are waiting to know more about this unique project.Primalbase similar project has already collected more than 70% of the funds on their day 1.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange

Now portuguese speakers can discuss about Rex on the official thread in portuguese.
Activity: 434
When will the demo site be live?  Prototype?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Since this is a global platform is there any automation of matching each country's buying requirements to the prospective buyer? For example, if I remember correctly, you have to be Singaporean to buy most property in Singapore. Will there be a way to filter listings for "those I'm qualified to actually buy" as opposed to "just looking at European castles for fun"?

I think they will first start with US. Even though the platform will be accessible globally at the beginning, the regulations would only be for US. As the time passes other country's regulations will be added. At least thats what I understood from the whitepaper.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
Since this is a global platform is there any automation of matching each country's buying requirements to the prospective buyer? For example, if I remember correctly, you have to be Singaporean to buy most property in Singapore. Will there be a way to filter listings for "those I'm qualified to actually buy" as opposed to "just looking at European castles for fun"?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Do you use the data within the TX's in the property system or is the token/coin just a currency to serve the business model.  Between the inclusion of metadata and some scripting, this could be a lot of fun.  I doubt there is enough room in the TX for a full json/meta set of a property listing, but a reference to an outside database could exist. 
Activity: 305
It is a good project I will invest in ico , I wish this project success .

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
So when is the actual ICO date because there is nothing mentioned about ICO details. They did not mention the technical details about ICO because many people are waiting for it. I think OP should mention all these things in ANN to get awareness about the project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
As the launching time of the crowdfunding is coming fast which is in July so I am sure in few days everyone is going to get more information about his questions. What is most probably been done is finalizing the details these days as usually happen. Stay tuned to get the latest.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I think it will be announced soon. Looking forward to this real estate project hoping for the success.

I was also looking for the target minimum and maximum funds of this ICO. I hope that it will be announced soon. The project's concept is unique and very interesting.

I also hope for this project to have as many investors as it can and to succeed.

I think the team is working on closed doors now to get many advice as possiblle to shape their platform first. After that they will for sure marketing. They got a good branding and a nice idea, just needs a good marketing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

I was also looking for the target minimum and maximum funds of this ICO. I hope that it will be announced soon. The project's concept is unique and very interesting.

I also hope for this project to have as many investors as it can and to succeed.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Great looking project. I'm looking forward to buying in during the ICO. Keep up the great work Dev team!
Activity: 952
Pages:
Jump to: