Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | - page 3. (Read 17575 times)

copper member
Activity: 2100
Merit: 903
White Russian
REX User Benefits Map

Cool video, very stylish lady and adequate text, the business model cleared for me, tnx.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Please help me with some answers regarding the REX ICO.

What is the close date of the ICO?   8/14/2017  is this correct?
What is the minimum/maximum?
How are the raised funds being used?
What is your marketing strategy to gain market momentum?  Presumably you will need a mix of Brokers and Buyers, how do you make them aware of REX?
When will the beta be released?
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
This is a Real Estate project, not a crypto project. The more they cater to the crypto world, i.e. scaling, alternate currencies etc the more it becomes part of the problem of ICO's. Part of what I personally like about this project is it is NOT about creating some new crypto that will change finance forever bla bla bla. The are creating a service and using the blockchain to benefit user experience when buying a home.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
How is the low price in btc recently affect this ICO?  Would you raise less funds?

I hope they include all the top cryptos for the sale like DASH,XMR,ETH and so this will give a boost and also adjust the price accordingly for each crypto to rebalance with BTC price.Let's see how the ICO goes when BTC will be going for scaling on the next day.
I think it is not a problem all has been planned even the fluctuation of the possible collected raised funds, Your suggestion is also good but somehow if it will be part of the REX plan. It doesn't matters most as it is on timing after August 1 it might all working properly and the bitcoins price was expected to rise up.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
REX User Benefits Map

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
How is the low price in btc recently affect this ICO?  Would you raise less funds?

I hope they include all the top cryptos for the sale like DASH,XMR,ETH and so this will give a boost and also adjust the price accordingly for each crypto to rebalance with BTC price.Let's see how the ICO goes when BTC will be going for scaling on the next day.
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
It will be interesting to see the ICO opening and how the Bitcoin Saga will affect it. I hope that there is a good amount of Investment in this project because in many economies, especially emerging ones, Real Estate remains one very hot niche, especially with growing populations around the world and more and more people needing housing. Also real estate includes businesses and corporate properties.

I hope they either postpone the ICO or pre pone it.Having the ICO on the scaling day is not a good news for the project.The team should consider this issue and think of changing the date.May be earlier will be a good option for a lot of users are worried about BTC fate and investing into ALTcoin will be a good decision for the time being.

Why postpone the unpostponeable?  ICO will go on and houses will get sold.  Just give investors 40% bonus and everything will be good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It will be interesting to see the ICO opening and how the Bitcoin Saga will affect it. I hope that there is a good amount of Investment in this project because in many economies, especially emerging ones, Real Estate remains one very hot niche, especially with growing populations around the world and more and more people needing housing. Also real estate includes businesses and corporate properties.

I hope they either postpone the ICO or pre pone it.Having the ICO on the scaling day is not a good news for the project.The team should consider this issue and think of changing the date.May be earlier will be a good option for a lot of users are worried about BTC fate and investing into ALTcoin will be a good decision for the time being.
i do not think so....maybe only btc price will be afected...i think the other altcoins will actually benefit from this moment
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Everyone says the project is a great event. Will they actively participate in the ICO in July 31st?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
project looks good. will keep an eye on it and wait for ICO.
this project is gonna make one of the big news of august  Wink
that's for sure, 12 days more and we can see if this project will be successful.
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Do you have a database of properties for sale or lease?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
this project is gonna make one of the big news of august  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Even for listing our property these people are charging very little amount. Most of the countries are going to take subscription because here they won't take any brokerage charges I think. I think we have to upload the images our property into the website for visibility, I am very much excited to be a part of it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
this is my first look at all of this REX but it sounds great , going to invest and see what happens
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund

Contributors are getting more REX for less ETH - it's better for participants.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I also wonder the answer before I participate the ico. They will probably fix this and announce to us.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

That's a good question, especially considering that immediately after July 31, day of ICO, comes August 1, day of Bitcoin Civil War....
Pages:
Jump to: